Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Anyone knows what these spots are? and looks like something is one the top of the bud!. But maybe me there see ghosts ;) Plant is 4-5 weeks into flower.

Check your PH...if it is under 5.5 for very long you could be experiencing nutrient lockout. That is what it often looks like anyway.

Can't quite tell if you are in soil or hydro.

In hydro the nutes become more concentrated as weeks pass because very little is taken up by the plant, so as water is used, then added (with more and more added nutes) you should watch that the PH doesn't creep down, often surprisingly fast. When it drops to around 5 the plant can't uptake certain nutrients and similar spots appear on the lowest fan leaves first.

Better practice if this happens is to change reservoir completely every 2 weeks tops during flower.

Soil is more forgiving. Get that PH to about 5.8-6.0. Don't expect that damage to regenerate on the affected fan leaves even after the adjustment but monitor the newer fan leaves for any sign of continued problems. Bet that does it.

Peace, Hyena

:cheer:Welcome to our thread.Thanks for your support.:thanks:
wow,you really take good care of your girls,they are gorgeous.You gave them enough of lights they needed.:goodjob:
Hi Sara:

Just saw this thread for the first time and thought I would share a nod of approval for the Mars Hydro LED product.

I use 4 of the basic 300's in the nursery to root and grow new plants up to 2 feet, and use 3 300's to supplement the main room HID lighting. They give great quality light and the plants respond with vigor in veg and flower. Thanks for the quality product, it seems you are also quite involved in discussing and promoting them here in a straightforward way and that's also a plus to me. You do have a solid product and after having seven units in almost continuous use for more than a year, it in my opinion it deserves the good reputation and promotion.

Here's a recent shot.

Peace, Hyena Merica

20161108_001741.jpg

I thought you bought your light this year,it's should be 5W?:volcano-smiley:
Yes only one per one plant, because of money. Unfortunately, and the LEDs are 3W. Cheers! :Namaste:

:bravo:Your girls will keep stretching,right?:volcano-smiley:
Third week flowering with a reflector 48, great light for personal or stealth grows. Link for grow in my signature ✌
420-magazine-mobile140910977.jpg

Jimdogggy

Your plants may have bug? Did you used any spray to your plant?:Namaste:
Hi Anyone knows what these spots are? and looks like something is one the top of the bud!. But maybe me there see ghosts ;) Plant is 4-5 weeks into flower.
20161117_213917.jpg
20161117_213553.jpg

:goodjob:Thanks for your help.PH always can cause some problems for the plants.:Namaste:

Check your PH...if it is under 5.5 for very long you could be experiencing nutrient lockout. That is what it often looks like anyway.

In hydro the nutes become more concentrated as weeks pass because very little is taken up by the plant, so as water is used, then added (with more and more added nutes) you should watch that the PH doesn't creep down, often surprisingly fast. When it drops to around 5 the plant can't uptake certain nutrients and similar spots appear on the lowest fan leaves first.

Better practice if this happens is to change reservoir completely every 2 weeks tops during flower.

Soil is more forgiving. Get that PH to about 5.8-6.0. Don't expect that damage to regenerate on the affected fan leaves even after the adjustment but monitor the newer fan leaves for any sign of continued problems. Bet that does it.

Peace, Hyena

:welcome:More light more plants.:cheer::cheer:
They sure do! Do you flower your plants under 48s? I plan on getting another for my cupboard sometime early next year :)

Jimdogggy

Peace, Hyena

Its soil i use. And my ph is 6,0 usually it's 5,0 - 5.5 And i did mist my young plants yesterday, and i probably also have given this one some.. But i also remember i gave the soil some Epsom salt 1 week ago, but only a very small dose, Tip of a spoon! And its only the top leaves there are this problem, and i took 1 leave, so i can better see it, and by the look, its seems that the underside is spot free. :) But now i'll wait for the light to come on again tonight, to see what's happening..
20161118_073310.jpg

20161118_073255.jpg

PH5.0-5.5 maybe a little low? Usually keep it around PH5.5-6.5 will be better i think:high-five:
Its soil i use. And my ph is 6,0 usually it's 5,0 - 5.5 And i did mist my young plants yesterday, and i probably also have given this one some.. But i also remember i gave the soil some Epsom salt 1 week ago, but only a very small dose, Tip of a spoon! And its only the top leaves there are this problem, and i took 1 leave, so i can better see it, and by the look, its seems that the underside is spot free. :) But now i'll wait for the light to come on again tonight, to see what's happening..
20161118_073310.jpg

20161118_073255.jpg

If i have one like this,i will keep it in my bedroom,so every morning when i wake up,i can see them the first.:cheer:She is cute.:bravo:
Week 4 flower. With noting but 1 yes one. Mars 48 reflector
420-magazine-mobile1982273233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241688283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2038271614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103511012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom