Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Usually the first day we send out the light,the next day we will get the tracking NO.My colleague will send you email.:high-five:
I'm still waiting for tracking number for leds.

I guess China will have it in the near future.Most of the shops will like it,so as the customers.:high-five:
wow,24hours...they are great.:bravo:
It has been here basically as long as the US has had it.

Most sales Las the whole week now.

Or some places have a 24hr blowout with much cheaper prices.

Just Google it.

Last time when i need to take picture for the light,i forgot to wear sun glasses,only abuot 1seconds looked at the light,it took me about 10minutes to back to normal.:volcano-smiley:
I would advise getting some
Uv/led protective googles these Mars really kick out the light. Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:bravo:I guess you need another tent,these girls will stretch out of your tent,not just full.:cheer:
Week4 of flower and 1 day of flower for 4 new:cheer: i guess the tent will be full this time:adore::cheesygrinsmiley:
20161116_070928.jpg

20161116_070952.jpg

:goodjob:
so I ran out of bud so I pillaged my emergency stash and found a nug of green crack from my first grow ever! it was grown with my mars II 400 my first grow light it has been curing for 496 days that's well over a year that's crazy about to smoke a bowl and chill

0062283.JPG

Both Canada and the United States have "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday," as far as I know. Canada also has "Boxing Day." If I understand that one correctly, it's when everyone who fought the crowds - and the madness - to buy presents for other people... fights the crowds - and the madness - to return presents that other people have gotten them. Presumably, in order to purchase things they actually want. Or to get money for Scotch and hookers. Since it's immediately after Christmas, there are probably great deals to be had whichever one it ends up being.

:circle-of-love:Hi TorturedSoul,how are you these days?It's good to hear from you again.:cheer:
United Stated and Canada are good friends.:high-five:
Boxing day sounds interesting,it's same as all the holidays in China.Almost all of the holidays shops will give discount,everywhere is full of people.:volcano-smiley:
Both Canada and the United States have "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday," as far as I know. Canada also has "Boxing Day." If I understand that one correctly, it's when everyone who fought the crowds - and the madness - to buy presents for other people... fights the crowds - and the madness - to return presents that other people have gotten them. Presumably, in order to purchase things they actually want. Or to get money for Scotch and hookers. Since it's immediately after Christmas, there are probably great deals to be had whichever one it ends up being.

:party:Great news! We will have Black Friday Big sales for USA,UK,Canada.:cheer::cheer:More details,we will publish on next monday.:high-five:
:party:Are you ready for Black Friday? On next Monday we will publish the details of the promotions.:cheer:USA customers be ready for Next Friday.:cheer:
bf7.jpg

Last time when i need to take picture for the light,i forgot to wear sun glasses,only abuot 1seconds looked at the light,it took me about 10minutes to back to normal.:volcano-smiley:

Yea when they come I had them
Against the wall switched them on for a test felt like I'd been flash banged lol

Hello Sara, so I did finished my girl under your 300W old model, nice flowers.

WP_20161116_14_32_27_Rich.jpg
WP_20161116_14_34_26_Rich.jpg
WP_20161116_16_16_16_Rich.jpg

I'm using the same old school 300 but with the 5watt leds did you use one light per plant? I did at first but now run two plants under one well actually 4 under 2 lights (both the 300's) and they cover them well from germination to harvest

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hi Sara:

Just saw this thread for the first time and thought I would share a nod of approval for the Mars Hydro LED product.

I use 4 of the basic 300's in the nursery to root and grow new plants up to 2 feet, and use 3 300's to supplement the main room HID lighting. They give great quality light and the plants respond with vigor in veg and flower. Thanks for the quality product, it seems you are also quite involved in discussing and promoting them here in a straightforward way and that's also a plus to me. You do have a solid product and after having seven units in almost continuous use for more than a year, it in my opinion it deserves the good reputation and promotion.

Here's a recent shot.

Peace, Hyena Merica

20161108_001741.jpg

I'm using the same old school 300 but with the 5watt leds did you use one light per plant? I did at first but now run two plants under one well actually 4 under 2 lights (both the 300's) and they cover them well from germination to harvest

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Yes only one per one plant, because of money. Unfortunately, and the LEDs are 3W. Cheers! :Namaste:

Hi Anyone knows what these spots are? and looks like something is one the top of the bud!. But maybe me there see ghosts ;) Plant is 4-5 weeks into flower.
20161117_213917.jpg
20161117_213553.jpg

I faced the light directly,i guess i was crazy that time.:volcano-smiley:
Yea when they come I had them
Against the wall switched them on for a test felt like I'd been flash banged lol

:circle-of-love:Morning Tomula,congratulations!!!And in your second pics,she looks like a lotus blossom,so beacutiful.:yummy:
Did you tasted it?:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom