Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:Really? We thought only USA have Black Friday sales.Now in Canada too? Can you PM me some link about it? So i can tell my manager about it.:thanks: I think it's like the Big 11.11 sales in China,everyone will have a big shopping on that day.We call it :Bachelor's Day,i even do not understand why they celebrate Bachelor's Day?But anyway,i joined them in that big shopping group.haha:volcano-smiley:
Our stores offers Black Friday sales as well the same time.
QUOTE=SmokeSara;3094852]When is the Canada Black Friday? We will have different promotions for different countries based on their Big days.We had Canada Day's Before.:high-five: If Canada have some Big days like that,you can tell me,i will apply for it.:welcome:
[/QUOTE]

:circle-of-love:Really? They will change the rules from time to time,day to days?I thought once it becomes legal,it will be legal forever.:volcano-smiley:

Well it is legal.....but as to what is legal (Edibles and % THC allowed for Non-Medical folks and how much you can buy per day), how it has to be packaged, how much the tax is, where you can buy it, how much a license costs, etc....that is the parts they can't seem to make up their mind on and it goes on and on for years ;) lol

:idea:That's a good idea...but my manager keep it a secret to themselves,so i only know "we" keep it as a "secret"...haha i only know we have a secret....:laughtwo::laughtwo:
We won't tell anyone if you tell us ;) LOL

:cheer:Really? We thought only USA have Black Friday sales.Now in Canada too? Can you PM me some link about it? So i can tell my manager about it.:thanks: I think it's like the Big 11.11 sales in China,everyone will have a big shopping on that day.We call it :Bachelor's Day,i even do not understand why they celebrate Bachelor's Day?But anyway,i joined them in that big shopping group.haha:volcano-smiley:
[/QUOTE]
https://blackfriday.redflagdeals.com/

:idea:That's a good idea...but my manager keep it a secret to themselves,so i only know "we" keep it as a "secret"...haha i only know we have a secret....:laughtwo::laughtwo:

:rofl: that made me laugh, thanks......"I have a secret, but I don't know what it is" ;) LOL

:smokin:I need smoke some cannabis to make up my mind for that...:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: So many rules for the legalization.....:hmmmm::reading420magazine:
Well it is legal.....but as to what is legal (Edibles and % THC allowed for Non-Medical folks and how much you can buy per day), how it has to be packaged, how much the tax is, where you can buy it, how much a license costs, etc....that is the parts they can't seem to make up their mind on and it goes on and on for years ;) lol

So i should say:I have a secret about the big Sale,and that is a secret...so literally,i have two secrets.:hmmmm:
:rofl: that made me laugh, thanks......"I have a secret, but I don't know what it is" ;) LOL

:love:I already talked with my manager about the Canada Black Friday,tomorrow we will have result.:high-five: You will go to Boston for Black Friday?Not stay at Canada?
Other sizes for Mars Pro II Epsitar series will release around the New Year.:high-five:
Come on Sara tell your manager to offer sale to us as well. I've got the need for a few more things. And any idea when the new mars pro designs may be out for sale

I'm going to Boston for black Friday but not going for sales. Going to visit a sick family member unfortunately.
:love:I already talked with my manager about the Canada Black Friday,tomorrow we will have result.:high-five: You will go to Boston for Black Friday?Not stay at Canada?
Other sizes for Mars Pro II Epsitar series will release around the New Year.:high-five:

I confirmed with my colleague,they already sent you the RMA NO,you just need to ship your light to our repair center,we will check and repair it for you.My colleague is still waiting for your shipping information.:high-five:
If it's not the driver problem,then it will be the protection tube which beside the leds problem.:Namaste:When you replaced the leds by yourself,you may not find the problem for the protection tube.Sometimes one of them have problem,the whole light won't work.:Namaste:You can send your light to our repair center,we will check for you and repair it.Or you can find a Multimeter to check the leds one by one to find out which diodes have problem.:high-five:
This kind of situation happend many times to our customer before.:high-five:

Sara,
I spoke to Lucy and she contacted repair and verified that replacement leds and power supply E were to be replaced.
I was sent the wrong replacement part before the one year was up and have been working on this same issue since then.
So why are they saying I have to pay shipping of 35.00 if I want to get part before 30 days.I order from China all the time,shipping for under a pound is never 35.00 and it never takes a month for boat to cross ocean.

You site says 99% of all parts are at each of your service centers,but the part I need is floating on a boat,in China so to get part I have to pay 35.00?
I emailed Lucy twice to send the replacement leds as agreed many times now and still haven't heard anything.
Please tell Lucy to mail the leds as agreed,then I'll know if power supply E is actually bad.
I really feel like your company just doesn't do what it agrees to.
Once again is your company going to send parts as agreed just days ago?

:circle-of-love:I C,i'm sorry to hear that.Hope he/she will get better soon.:Namaste:
Last time i called my mom,she also sick,and sounds terrible.But doctor said she need take medicine for about 3month,then will be ok.:Namaste: If she isn't live in China,then cannabis can help her with the pain,but we are not allowed to use it.Doctor give her some Chinese medcine,hope she will get better soon.:Namaste:
I'm going to Boston for black Friday but not going for sales. Going to visit a sick family member unfortunately.

:circle-of-love:I confirmed with my colleague.The power supply E which you needed is out of stock at our international warehouse now.:high-five:We will load one container,which have this power supply.:high-five:The container need about two month to your country.:high-five:So we can send you by China post from China,We will cover the shipping fee for this.which will need about 15-30 days,for the custom clearance need take a few days,we can not control that.:high-five:
But if you needed it in a hurry,we can send by Fedex from China to you,and you need to pay the shipping fee,we get the price $35 from the Fedex company.:Namaste:We are sorry for the inconvenience.
My colleague arranged the leds to you already,when she get the tracking NO,she will send to you as soon as possible.:high-five:
Sara,
I spoke to Lucy and she contacted repair and verified that replacement leds and power supply E were to be replaced.
I was sent the wrong replacement part before the one year was up and have been working on this same issue since then.
So why are they saying I have to pay shipping of 35.00 if I want to get part before 30 days.I order from China all the time,shipping for under a pound is never 35.00 and it never takes a month for boat to cross ocean.

You site says 99% of all parts are at each of your service centers,but the part I need is floating on a boat,in China so to get part I have to pay 35.00?
I emailed Lucy twice to send the replacement leds as agreed many times now and still haven't heard anything.
Please tell Lucy to mail the leds as agreed,then I'll know if power supply E is actually bad.
I really feel like your company just doesn't do what it agrees to.
Once again is your company going to send parts as agreed just days ago?

I think Black Friday have a good chance to become one of the famous international holiday for Christmas countries.haha.:cheer::cheer: I will tell my manager about that.Thanks for your informations.:Namaste:
Black Friday Big sales day first start on USA,but it seems many country start to have it.:high-five: So in UK you will have big sale Black Friday,did you already prepare your shopping list? :cheer:
Sara the UK also has Black Friday deals :p will the U.K. Get discount ?

:high-five:Yeah,recently years many Big sales days came to us,and they become more and more popular.Black Friday have a long history.We just finished our 11.11,we celebrate it as a Bachelor Day.As we are Bachelor,so we should just shoping shoping shoping...i think this is the meaning for it..:volcano-smiley:
You like our Reflector series,right?:cheer:
Yeah it only really came to UK a few years back good for a wee discount on a reflector series lol

Back
Top Bottom