Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi rob5088,my colleague will arrange for you on next Monday,our shipping department do not work on weekend.:high-five:You can also send email to Lucy,she will arrange for you.:high-five:
Thanks Sara,
I have tracking number for leds and diodes.
Can you let Lucy or repair know to go ahead and ship Power Supply E from China using China Post?
thanks
rob

When are you letting use know what the deals are.

Well, they still haven't announced who'll be reviewing their new LED panel, and the deadline for that was the last day in September. So my guess would be some time in April.

Well, they still haven't announced who'll be reviewing their new LED panel, and the deadline for that was the last day in September. So my guess would be some time in April.
Drum roll please.,.,.,.,.,.,. . ..,
It's Bumble!!
Wow, I can't believe it!
I'm speechless... Thank you my fans...
❤️I LOVE MARS HYDRO❤️

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

:circle-of-love:We will publish the details today.May i know which products you perfer to purchase on Black Friday?:cheer:
When are you letting use know what the deals are.

:circle-of-love:Morning TorturedSoul,yes,we had plan to find one grower to do the review jfor our Mars Pro Epistar320 and the grow tent for us.But our team checked all of the grow journal and posts of those grower you guys recommended,but they didn't meet our needs yet.So but we will keep looking,when they find one,i will let you guys know.:high-five:

Our team will keep looking for our reviewer,till we find him/her.We want our reviewer give the most objective ,professinoal review,also he can have enough time to share his experience with us.:high-five:
Drum roll please.,.,.,.,.,.,. . ..,
It's Bumble!!
Wow, I can't believe it!
I'm speechless... Thank you my fans...
❤️I LOVE MARS HYDRO❤️

Peaceful blazing

You mean the comparition growing.:volcano-smiley:
I seriously think it should be someone who has respectable results without using LED's(cough,cough) to compare results...:winkyface::hookah::laughtwo:...cheerz...h00k...

Our team will keep looking for our reviewer,till we find him/her.We want our reviewer give the most objective ,professinoal review,also he can have enough time to share his experience with us.:high-five:
Lol, I'm just being a funny guy! I'm a regular guy anyway. No professional growing here, just grow for the wife and me. Have a great week!

Peaceful blazing

I'm also a regualr girl here:high-five:wow,you and your wife take care of the cannabis together,that's great.I mean you can do everything together with your family.:goodjob:
Lol, I'm just being a funny guy! I'm a regular guy anyway. No professional growing here, just grow for the wife and me. Have a great week!

Peaceful blazing

:party:Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off
Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off

Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) USA time zone,each day have different products on Sale.offer is subject to availability.:Namaste: Send email or place order on our official website only :Namaste:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.:welcome:
black_friday_F.jpg

Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) MarsProII series 20%off,wow,this time it's 20% off for Mars Pro II series.:cheer:You can get ready for it.:cheer:
Hey Sara looking for probably pro series lights and tent

Back
Top Bottom