Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Badmnky,Mars II 900 coverage is 3.5'x3.5',power consumption is around 389w.If you purchase on this Friday from our official website,it will have 10% off.Only Friday have discount for Mars II series.:Namaste:
If there are anything more you need to know,please feel free to tell me.:welcome:
Hi smoke Sara can u tell me a little about mars hydro 900w led ? Usa cost looking purchase two if price is right and cheaper than buying from amazon

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is ready to snow,chilly cold today.cannabis more beautiful in white,what do you think?:volcano-smiley:
O6_J_T_LI_AWKDVO_ESOB.png

Hi freakbudz420,Mars300 is our old model,it will not included in our Black Friday's Sale.
Last week, our manager plan to have Black Friday Sale for USA ,they have a longer history of Black Friday Sale.
As Canada and UK customer requested,so i apply it with our manager,they finally agree with it last Friday.:high-five:Hope you can understand.
Mars sale nothing... thanks for helping the lower $ people. NOT!!!!!!. Worst sale ever.

:circle-of-love:
Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off
Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off
Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) Los Angeles time zone,each day have different products on Sale.offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.
black_friday_F.jpg

Hi freakbudz420,Mars300 is our old model,it will not included in our Black Friday's Sale.
Last week, our manager plan to have Black Friday Sale for USA ,they have a longer history of Black Friday Sale.
As Canada and UK customer requested,so i apply it with our manager,they finally agree with it last Friday.:high-five:Hope you can understand.

That still doesn't help the lower $ people who buy from you. The fact you displayed almost all of our private convo publicly is absolutely terrible .. that shows you have no respect for your customers.

The Mars 300/600 is our old model,the price which we provided is the lowest price we can do,so it will not included in the Big Sales promotions.:high-five: And we only sell Mars 300/600 on ebay or Amazon:Namaste:
Please do not worry,we didn't display our customer's information to anyone,when you need to place order from our official website,you can choose the store options,no other one can know your informations,except us.:Namaste:
We posted Black Friday Sales for USA,UK,Canada,if any customer in these three countries who need to purchase our products,they can prepare for it.:high-five:
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off:cheer:
That still doesn't help the lower $ people who buy from you. The fact you displayed almost all of our private convo publicly is absolutely terrible .. that shows you have no respect for your customers.

You quoted my name and the entire private email that was sent. Unreal. You are literally the worst customer service rep ever. I have 2
Mars lights and I highly suggest people buy else where... Obviously they have no desire to up hold any privacy.

:circle-of-love:May i know where did i quoted your name? I will check.:Namaste:But even in the PM you sent me this morning,i quoted you as freakbudz420,i do not know your name.:Namaste:I can not know your name on this forum,i only know your bought a Mars 300 recently according to your PM.:Namaste:
Please do not worry.If you send email to my colleague,they will also not release your information to anyone.:high-five:
May i know how can i help you? :circle-of-love:
You quoted my name and the entire private email that was sent. Unreal. You are literally the worst customer service rep ever. I have 2
Mars lights and I highly suggest people buy else where... Obviously they have no desire to up hold any privacy.

:circle-of-love:Hi cncpro,thanks for your support.:thanks: You can check our Black Friday Sale deals,we have a big discount for Mars Pro II series.
The Mars Pro II Epistar320 original price is $663.99USD,on next Monday(28th,Nov) is only about $531.2USD:cheer:
I own 3 Mars Hydro lights already and if I was to buy another light today, Mars would definitely be a likely choice.

I own 3 Mars Hydro lights already and if I was to buy another light today, Mars would definitely be a likely choice.

I dont have anything to compare with as i am on My first grow ever. But My plants starts to get very frosty under My mars II 900:

Barneys farm LSD week 3 in flower:

420-magazine-mobile1977364106.jpg

You dont see it as much in the picture because of the flash, but the leaves are almost white from all the trichomes ;) the lower buds Also frost up real Nice.

:circle-of-love:She looks frosty.:goodjob:winter comes.:volcano-smiley:
I dont have anything to compare with as i am on My first grow ever. But My plants starts to get very frosty under My mars II 900:

Barneys farm LSD week 3 in flower:

420-magazine-mobile1977364106.jpg

You dont see it as much in the picture because of the flash, but the leaves are almost white from all the trichomes ;) the lower buds Also frost up real Nice.

:circle-of-love:
420-1.png

This coming January and February is our traditional holiday in China: Spring Festival.:high-five:As our factory will be out of work and we can not ship goods to our international warehouses in this two month,so we will prepare the last shippment to every warehouse the last time for this year.:high-five: If any customer need big quantity,please contact with us,we will prepare goods for you in advance,otherwise,we may lack of stock ,your order will be delayed.:Namaste:You need wait for a long time.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

:circle-of-love:Tuesday today...2 days to go:cheer:
Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off

Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) Los Angeles time zone,each day have different products on Sale.offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.
black_friday_F.jpg

As winter comes,may i know how you guys balance the temperature for indoor grow?:Namaste:

Hello Sara:

Like many smaller growers, I utilize a small but rugged electric space heater with a thermostat. It is hung where it can't touch anything and placed near the floor on the opposite side from the room exhaust filter so the warm air is gently drawn across the grow area. It comes on automatically whenever the temperature drops below 64 degrees F.

A small humidifier can be added to maintain some humidity but I have not needed one since plants transpire a lot of water into the air and the humidity rarely drops below 30 percent. In my opinion too much humidity is a bad thing with cannabis, it can allow many pests and pathogens to thrive.

Also, many of us run our lights to operate during the nighttime period as much as possible. In winter that allows the lights to help keep the room warm and in summer it allows the lights to function as much as possible during the cooler period to minimize their heat impact.

Peace, Hyena

Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off.

If US have longer history regarding Black Friday! Then i guess EU will have longer Christmas sale! It's not a good idea to make those discriminations. It's definitely not a good strategy to this.. Why not just say "Mars Hydro" have a BF, So you don't get people agitated! An why did you ask me if we had BF, when it's suddenly only was the country's white longest history? Then i will look forward to Christmas where its only EU there will have a big Mars sale! Ore is the Christmas sale cancelled.. Ore!!

Back
Top Bottom