Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:Our recommendation is just for you reference every plant is unique ,you can adjust it to a better distance according to their react.:high-five:
You may consider to purchase another Mars Pro II Epsitar160?:welcome::volcano-smiley:
I see the discussion about the 320... wish I could help. I have 3- reflector 48, using 2 in a 3x3, and I use 1- Mars Hydro Epistar 166 in my 4x4. I keep the lights higher than recommended, especially the 166.

Thursday....Black Friday:party:
Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off
Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off

Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) Los Angeles time ,each day have different products on Sale.Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.
black_friday_F.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi rob5088,she will send you email very soon.I already talked with her.:high-five:
Sara,
Could you let Lucy know to please ship the Power Supply E from China using China Post?
I asked already,but haven't heard anything.

:bravo:May i know which email address you sent you?
Sent over an email! Will be grabbing my lights this weekend- making final decision on what series. Any coupons for 420 members?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:welcome:If anyone need,please let us know.:Namaste:
420-1.png

This coming January and February is our traditional holiday in China: Spring Festival.:high-five:As our factory will be out of work and we can not ship goods to our international warehouses in this two month,so we will prepare the last shippment to every warehouse the last time for this year.:high-five: If any customer need big quantity,please contact with us,we will prepare goods for you in advance,otherwise,we may lack of stock ,your order will be delayed.:Namaste:You need wait for a long time.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope everyone is ready for it.:cheer:
Thursday....Black Friday:party:
Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)

Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) Los Angeles time ,each day have different products on Sale.Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.
black_friday_F.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving.:cheer:Thanks to all of you guys being here with Mars-hydro all the time. :thanks:We will have much more fun here.:cheer:
Thanks to all the the beautiful cannbis.:bravo:
YE4YGN_XY_3YG6XICIK1ZKX.png

Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off Are you ready? :cheer:
Friday(25th,Nov) 00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time ,Mars II series on Sale.Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
MarsII.jpg

Please notice:

:party:Morning,afternoon and evening everyone.Only about 7 hours left for Black Friday Sales.The price will change when it's 00:00,LA,USA time,and will change back to original price after 24:00 LA,USA time.:cheer:
Did you already decide which model you will purchase?:welcome:
Please notice: Each modle only have discount for one day:
Quantity is limited,offer is subject to availability.

The Mars II series is an incredibly powerful and reliable grow light.As a re-invented version of our original Mars series,it have been upgraded to 5watt Epistar high intensity LED's.Mars II series offer an extremely hard puch for a very affordable price.The Spectral blend consist of 6 different LED wavelengths at 425nm blue,460nmblue,630nm,660nm red,730nm infra-red ,and 2700k-3000k.IR promote cell division,helps germination,leaf building and flowering.
The Mars II series are all with Growth&Bloom switches now,you control different growing modes.
MARS_II1200-1.jpg

I can vouch for Mars II Hydro. I am running two 900's side-by-side on a light mover to make the most of my 20 square foot scrog. Awesome results so far, starting second week of flower!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:Hi Keep Orgreen,thanks for sharing with us.How you gonna celebrate Black Friday?:cheer:
I can vouch for Mars II Hydro. I am running two 900's side-by-side on a light mover to make the most of my 20 square foot scrog. Awesome results so far, starting second week of flower!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom