Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I will NEVER buy a mars product EVER again.. i bought a mars 700 an a mars reflector the 96 i believe the one that draws like 204 watts.. used them for maybe 3 months an both ofem have diodes burned out tge 700 has 6 buened out an the other one has like 4 burned out.. an i didnt notice it o. My last grow.. was abour 8-9 months ago ..took them down puttem back in the box an when i took them out to hangem back up i noticed all the diodes burnt out.. should not have happend period..an now only thing i can do now is either pay to havr it fixed or buy the diodes an fix it myself.. but already had plants startes so cant really takem down now.. was gonna buy another 700 an a 1200 but not goin with mars again thats for sure..would rather get a lower wattage light from advanced led or somethin like that with a good warrenty cause tbh.. this is a load of crap.. thanks for lettin me vent carry on

So happy I went for their Pro II series lamps. They don't have these issues and are constructed with good quality materials

Did you take in account for the ir diodes or did you try to get in contact with one the very helpful staff members? Really easy to email the service department and get them to send out diodes and replace them by yourself with a soldering gun. They have repair videos online as well.
@Cannoisseuras
I talked to the mars powers that be I'll have a pro80 on its way as soon as they reach the warehouse. Not 50% off but a good price anyways. :)

Did you take in account for the ir diodes or did you try to get in contact with one the very helpful staff members? Really easy to email the service department and get them to send out diodes and replace them by yourself with a soldering gun. They have repair videos online as well.
@cannoisseuras
I talked to the mars powers that be I'll have a pro80 on its way as soon as they reach the warehouse. Not 50% off but a good price anyways. :)
Awesome man

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea i took in acct for the ir diodes, an the ones that look singed all around it arent ir ...>_< yea they told me i could BUY the diodes an replace them.. but 1 i dont wanna take it down an screw with it an break the damn thing as im mid grow almost ready to flower now, an 2 i dont wanna break tje damn thing an not be able to put it back together

Ahhhhhh It's really not that hard practice with the iron abit just droppin i bit of some random wires and come time to change the diodes you should be fine its really not that hard.

That is a great Chirstmas gift,right?:cheer: Merry Christmas to you ...though it's little late...:volcano-smiley:
Just got my pro II cree 128. Merry Christmas to me!

:circle-of-love:
I dont think she understood what you were asking......but it would be smart for her to do that for you.....what better promotion.

:circle-of-love:I'm sorry to hear that.May i know from which website you bought your light? Please do not worry,we will try our best to help you solve this problem.:high-five:
You can send your light to our repair center to repair,or we can send you the replacement parts to you,and you can change it by yourself.And we have video to show you how to change it.By this way will save you a lot of time.
If you bought your light more than 3month,you only need to cover the shipping charge to the repair center,we will cover the repair fee and send it back to you.:high-five:
I will NEVER buy a mars product EVER again.. i bought a mars 700 an a mars reflector the 96 i believe the one that draws like 204 watts.. used them for maybe 3 months an both ofem have diodes burned out tge 700 has 6 buened out an the other one has like 4 burned out.. an i didnt notice it o. My last grow.. was abour 8-9 months ago ..took them down puttem back in the box an when i took them out to hangem back up i noticed all the diodes burnt out.. should not have happend period..an now only thing i can do now is either pay to havr it fixed or buy the diodes an fix it myself.. but already had plants startes so cant really takem down now.. was gonna buy another 700 an a 1200 but not goin with mars again thats for sure..would rather get a lower wattage light from advanced led or somethin like that with a good warrenty cause tbh.. this is a load of crap.. thanks for lettin me vent carry on

Yes,you are right.
Mars II and Reflector series install with lens,the lens tech can not catch up with the chips needs,it cause the lens goes black,but we having upgraded the lens tech:high-five:
We are now selling Mars PRO is because according to our previous install the lens, due to the special spectrum cause darkening lens,the chip tech upgraded fast ,which the lens tech can not catch up.And now EPISTAR to help us solve this problem, they install the leds in Taiwan without lens, so that our Mars Pro will not have this problem,and our new design is better mixing REFLECTOR spectrum, but also to export 100% LUMEN:bravo:
So happy I went for their Pro II series lamps. They don't have these issues and are constructed with good quality materials

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help.We will try our best to help him.:high-five:
@cannoisseuras

They will be super light,haha:cheer:
I have the an original mars 300 and I like my light alot I can only imagine how good the new ones are with all the advancements weve made in tech

I noticed that you can not send PM,please send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,so we can confirm for you.:high-five:
Yea i took in acct for the ir diodes, an the ones that look singed all around it arent ir ...>_< yea they told me i could BUY the diodes an replace them.. but 1 i dont wanna take it down an screw with it an break the damn thing as im mid grow almost ready to flower now, an 2 i dont wanna break tje damn thing an not be able to put it back together

:high-five:yeah,we have made some video to show our customer how to change the diodes,it's easy work.:high-five:
Ahhhhhh It's really not that hard practice with the iron abit just droppin i bit of some random wires and come time to change the diodes you should be fine its really not that hard.

Back
Top Bottom