Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

There is a lot going on there wow
Yes, they girls is bushy and tall. Reflector is our very economic light, if he uses our better marsII or proII light, yield will be higher

I get your point Sara

I watched your updated posts in your grow journal today, Your girls are very tasty, it shows a full harvest. :welldone:

I wish you wouldn't have changed tent syles. The viewing port is nice but it has light leaks and and just feels cheaper. It'll do it's job just fine since it's in a dark room but it's disappointing at the least

I don’t plant to. I’m not looking to do one or the other. I’m thinking both.

One customer bought our proII320 to compare with his 1000W HPS, I will ask him to send me growing pictures to share with you soon.

I just want to give everyone an update on the Mars Hydro Smell Proof Stash Bag. It's been 3 months and my dank nugs are emitting ZERO odors from the bag. I use it when travelling. My car doesn't smell at all. The bag doesn't smell at all and i've been really putting it through the paces with my Terpiest Cannabis Strains.

With the recent launch of these bags, rest assured, they work marvelously. Buy with confidence.

I just want to give everyone an update on the Mars Hydro Smell Proof Stash Bag. It's been 3 months and my dank nugs are emitting ZERO odors from the bag. I use it when travelling. My car doesn't smell at all. The bag doesn't smell at all and i've been really putting it through the paces with my Terpiest Cannabis Strains.

With the recent launch of these bags, rest assured, they work marvelously. Buy with confidence.

:thanks: The carbon can work for 6 months. You can check if it will be still work during the following 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom