Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That's Cool. How can I get one of the stickers to put in my tent and advertise for you
We were going to start producing stickers and put them in the packaging of each light. However, due to the virus, our supplier has not returned to work so far, so this plan has been put on hold. :(

Hey, I want ask how much blue light has TSL2000W ? 2.2%? Why is that high blue colour peak in this picture?
I'm considering if I should add additional far red to get my plants more starchy to achieve higher yeald production? Do I also need to add extra infrared or far red is enahoug? Or it's waste of time and money?
Because TSL2000 is white color full-spectrum light, White light has more blue than red light in the spectrum. So we put some red light in the light. In fact, the present spectrum is suitable for the growth of plants, whether they are flowering or growing stage. So you don't have to add a red light. But if you want something better, you can add it

So far so good. I'm looking forward to the end result, can you get to 2 grams per w?:blunt:
I think it’s close witch is amazing hands down

Because TSL2000 is white color full-spectrum light, White light has more blue than red light in the spectrum. So we put some red light in the light. In fact, the present spectrum is suitable for the growth of plants, whether they are flowering or growing stage. So you don't have to add a red light. But if you want something better, you can add it
I drove an arrow in the picture where I see the ratio in colors. Blue has 2.2% but the highest peak in the spectrum? In another picture visually it doesn't take that much space on the surface with all colors and CCT 3610°K.
I'm not sure if I understand it's equality to red or far red but I have found that red and far red works great together to achieve Emerson effect. I will leave picture below.
Blue light works opposite, doesn't let cells to stretch but open stomata for co2 intake and water outtake control.
That's why under hps light you have no control in stretching, plants can go insane big. I even sow an autoflower that yilded 1kg+ dry bud :) using HPS light that doesn't almost have blue light in contast.
Here is the video if someone is interested to see:

For example someone likes scrog and obviously they want to fill all space horizontally, all that stretching would be much yeasier to achieve in shortest time or with less plants for example with small amount of blue light and higher level of red and far red. Some green is also important , but blue isn't so important if you want to have big plants.

Also plants are searching for blue light to stretch upwards to sun, but if blue light is more intensive then other colours it should not let plants to stretch upwards, in my opinion it also stun the growth if there is only blue light for example.

Ps. I'm not saying blue light it's not necessary I just want to understand it's equality to red and far red to adjust the spectrum contrast if it's necessary to achieve faster growth.
If I understand something wrong hopefully someone will help to understand it better.
Thanks

Screenshot_20200306-034802__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200306-155737.jpg

Hi guys tomorrow is 3 weeks since 12hrs of darkness per night. Female cannabis flowers are soo nice to look at. I turned my lights down to 75% looked like a little bit of light stress. Sara your lights work too good lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_134720.jpg
    IMG_20200307_134720.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200307_134623.jpg
    IMG_20200307_134623.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200307_134614.jpg
    IMG_20200307_134614.jpg
    905.6 KB · Views: 50
Hi guys tomorrow is 3 weeks since 12hrs of darkness per night. Female cannabis flowers are soo nice to look at. I turned my lights down to 75% looked like a little bit of light stress. Sara your lights work too good lol.
Thank you. You grow them very well, too :goof:

Plants also need blue light during flowering, which is why the traditional purple light requires the grower to turn both the flowering and growth switches on during flowering.
We are also trying to add more red light to TS and SP, we have been adjusting the spectrum, we hope to upgrade our product soon and we are looking forward to the launch of our new series this year :Namaste:

Plants also need blue light during flowering, which is why the traditional purple light requires the grower to turn both the flowering and growth switches on during flowering.
We are also trying to add more red light to TS and SP, we have been adjusting the spectrum, we hope to upgrade our product soon and we are looking forward to the launch of our new series this year :Namaste:
I would highly advise to create something like this but for fair and realeble price as all the other lights that MarsHydro produces is.
This just an example:

First pic is spectrum of es300 , second pic is a good example of good spectrum :)

Thera are sample good info in third pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-025834.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-025834.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20200309-030128.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-030128.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20200309-030709.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-030709.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 45
I would highly advise to create something like this but for fair and realeble price as all the other lights that MarsHydro produces is.
This just an example:

First pic is spectrum of es300 , second pic is a good example of good spectrum :)

Thera are sample good info in third pic
Thanks for your advice, es300 does add a lot of red light, so the color of light is light pink, which is what we have been struggling with, we are trying to prevent the light from becoming color again. So we've also been adjusting how to make the spectrum better.

Back
Top Bottom