Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Counting down to 3 days! Is there anyone left who hasn't entered our activity? Who will win the FC3000? Maybe it's you!
My youngsters love it. Fast growth so far.

IMG_0174.JPG

I own a FC3000 and it was in my 80cm/80cm/200cm and smashed it from edges to the middle cant see the few extra cm being a problem powerfull light for a small grow space like mine.
Mars say.
1631541513603.png

I like to comment on my own facts tbh.As you own one to anything you said i would give a lot of credence to.
But someone just telling me what mars put online i would kinda take with a pinch of salt if you get me. ;)
After owning it sometime i know what the specs are i just wanted the gent to get my view of real world grow already under my belt but thanks for pointing that out.:) btw he was also talking about the FC-E3000 but guess the specs are sim.
Mars say.
1631541513603.png

Plants need sunlight outdoors and FC3000 indoors.
2 days to countdown, buddies! Click here, You will have the opportunity to receive the FC3000.

How many plants do you have?@jecka
Our 3x3 tent can accommodate 9 small-sized, 4 medium-sized, 2 large-sized and 1 extra large-sized plant.

How many plants do you have?@jecka
Our 3x3 tent can accommodate 9 small-sized, 4 medium-sized, 2 large-sized and 1 extra large-sized plant.
This would be my first grow. the tent is black orchid 100x100x200cm roughly 3.2x3.2, planning 3 plants in 10 liter pots for the start. Of course have should gone for ec-e4800 but due to tight budget already ordered from Mars Hydro Europe FC-E3000 model, hope it will work great cos reviews at the US amazon some kinda scary: did not survive even a first grow; shut off at 100% power; part of LEDs are out-right out of the box, etc.

Go to be honest on the uk amazon site you have nothing but good reviews.LED lights when you look at them can look like lights dont work there IR UV lights.I can only comment on the FC3000 and my use of it.Solid light great even spread better than my quantum board lights.It runs no hotter than any other bar light with the driver on.Which can be taken of
to make things cooler in the tent.I would say listen to 420er with the light.And i dont see any on here using the light saying its poor or does all the things you spoke about.You made a good choice for the money you had to spend most growers want meanwell drivers and samsung chips which is prob why people bash the FC-E3000 that being said its par maps is just as good if not better than my FC3000.My only moan is its not 300 watt not on my meter 262 watt

most growers want meanwell drivers and samsung chips which is prob why people bash the FC-E3000.
Bridgelux LEDs used in FC-e300 are newer than LM301B and more light efficient per watt. Also theres more LEDs on the FC-E3000 bars in total 1000 ish VS 800 Ish at FC3000. Also there was decsent feedback from some youtuber that FC3000 even having driver away of the tent produces more heat than FCE3000 in the same ambient conditions. So as many people as many different opinions. FC-E3000 nearly 220 euro cheaper than E4800. being of tough budget went for E3000, alas. Hope it wont let me down in the middle of my first grow )))

Indeed there are newer hence why people want samsung its tried and tested to last years in about 4/5 years we will know how good they really are.I went for the FC3000 for this reason over the FCE3000 better par map or not if my light last 2 years longer than a FCE3000 i have won.Why do you think its still being sold demand mate i would bet good money mars sell more FC than FCE each quarter.

Today is the last day of FC3000 tester finding, and the deadline is September 15th at 24:00. Hurry up, everyone! The winner will be announced tomorrow.

Why do you think its still being sold demand mate i would bet good money mars sell my FC than FCE each quarter.
Agree, time will show mate, theres a good amount of negative feedback for LM301b series as well i came accross, i could go for FC3000 as well, its only 60ish euro price gap. but theres a video where LM301b gets as hot as 100-101 Celcius not even being on full power whereas its datasheet says operating temperature UP TO 100 Celcius!! I cant allow such overaheat in the tent while Im away for work.

Back
Top Bottom