MasterRookie's First Attempt, Astrodawg, 4x4 Tent, Soil

No keep an eye on tips of glee growth fir browning or yellow ing in tips. That is over feeding it's okay to stretch the girls a d push them to limits that is what makes it fun. Once you see nute burn two option back off to half strength or flush. I heard a flush once a week is good specially going Into flowering. So it rinses away any veg nutes that are not needed. Idk. What I've read on here.

Ok I gotcha. Yea I've also heard of that. The only reason I'm seeking a home remedy for thrips is cuz I'm low on funds and for some reason the babies diapers seem important . I tried explaining to my girl that so is the health of my plants ! Thrips ? WILL kill them! Saggy baby diaper ? She'll be aight... needless to say she didn't agree .. Lol jk but yea I need something now, that is free or around the house until I can get some spinosad !

Ok I gotcha. Yea I've also heard of that. The only reason I'm seeking a home remedy for thrips is cuz I'm low on funds and for some reason the babies diapers seem important . I tried explaining to my girl that so is the health of my plants ! Thrips ? WILL kill them! Saggy baby diaper ? She'll be aight... needless to say she didn't agree .. Lol jk but yea I need something now, that is free or around the house until I can get some spinosad !

Yeah I hear a lot of people flush around the 3rd week of turning to 12/12 as the veg nutes are helpful and get rinsed away slowly with the flush then switch to you bloomers .my pistils didn't start to show till two weeks after putting my lights into flower mode

Keep with penny wise and king how they'll guide you thru pal i don't have thirps over in the uk luckily I'd say get finer mesh depending how small the are am subbed in for the rest of your journey with some constructive criticism and compliments ...

Lucky u huh ?! Lil suckers are tiny. They climb right thru
420-magazine-mobile2067539326.jpg
do they sell finer mesh? PW and King amongst a few others have been nothing but crazy helpful . and I'm glad you've pulled up a chair... bring it on lol

Lucky u huh ?! Lil suckers are tiny.
420-magazine-mobile2067539326.jpg
do they sell finer mesh? PW and King amongst a few others have been nothing but crazy helpful . and I'm glad you've pulled up a chair... bring it on lol

As am new I don't know all the names but would a coffee filter or a mesh used for fine hash not be a cheap alternative or make a metal one next to it hooked to a battery and zap em .if it was slugs you needed help with I'd of been able to help more but we have mites n stuff but no thirps there new to my knowledge

Yeah I hear a lot of people flush around the 3rd week of turning to 12/12 as the veg nutes are helpful and get rinsed away slowly with the flush then switch to you bloomers .my pistils didn't start to show till two weeks after putting my lights into flower mode

Mine are still in veg but I heard if you wait long enough for them to mature they'll show preflowers without changing their schedule, and mine did. I also read if you flip them before preflowers show, they wont flower any sooner than they normally would have and can actually stress them. As this is my 1st grow I can neither confirm nor deny it but hopefully some expert around here will jump in.

Mine are still in veg but I heard if you wait long enough for them to mature they'll show preflowers without changing their schedule, and mine did. I also read if you flip them before preflowers show, they wont flower any sooner than they normally would have and can actually stress them. As this is my 1st grow I can neither confirm nor deny it but hopefully some expert around here will jump in.

I flipped them I before preflowers which will be why it took two week to kick in but with the stress side tbh I can't see any stress on mine thru it until I've dont another grow where I try a diff route with the same basic principles

I flipped them I before preflowers which will be why it took two week to kick in but with the stress side tbh I can't see any stress on mine thru it until I've dont another grow where I try a diff route with the same basic principles

I did the same based on what I'd read that I wanted to hear and wishful thinking. I'm pretty sure I just started feeding flowering nutes 2 weeks too early. Long term they are fine.

As am new I don't know all the names but would a coffee filter or a mesh used for fine hash not be a cheap alternative or make a metal one next to it hooked to a battery and zap em .if it was slugs you needed help with I'd of been able to help more but we have mites n stuff but no thirps there new to my knowledge

Maybe try a double screen by putting additional mesh loosely over the existing vents. A bit of an obstacle course for the little bastards. You can visually inspect and toss the offenders. Also hang the sticky strips just outside the vents. It's war. No prisoners

Maybe try a double screen by putting additional mesh loosely over the existing vents. A bit of an obstacle course for the little bastards. You can visually inspect and toss the offenders. Also hang the sticky strips just outside the vents. It's war. No prisoners

We are spartaaaa

I did the same based on what I'd read that I wanted to hear and wishful thinking. I'm pretty sure I just started feeding flowering nutes 2 weeks too early. Long term they are fine.

Yeah mine are sweet tbh I didn't notice em stall as I used 1/4-1/2 dose of flowering while we ending the meg nutes out

No think I heard sane thing. .

Yeah you have a few people won't switch to flower till preflowers show
That's what I do. Wait let nature do it'd thing

Lmao NO prisoners. It was a battle last night. I legit sat inside the tent and sealed everything up. Temps rose to 88 but for only an hour. I also raised the light like 4 feet to avoid me getting a tan. Then i squished everything thing that moved !! Dropped from what felt like a hundred of them to 2... must be their mvp's lol... I'll update in a few

usually deficiencies start on the lowest parts of the plants and work their way up. how close is your light? maybe its light stress, especially if its only on tops.

Light is 22 in high. Should be able to put it closer cuz the lower growth tips are stretching a bit. Light passes the hand test plus with two fans on the heat is no issue. I'm confused due to only one plant looking like this yet they're the same strain, same feeding schedule and conditions.

Light is 22 in high. Should be able to put it closer cuz the lower growth tips are stretching a bit. Light passes the hand test plus with two fans on the heat is no issue. I'm confused due to only one plant looking like this yet they're the same strain, same feeding schedule and conditions.
I'm at a bit of a loss too on this one, maybe post over in the FAQ section, there's a lot of knowledgeable growers over there.

Back
Top Bottom