MasterRookie's First Attempt, Astrodawg, 4x4 Tent, Soil

Still having an issue with only one of my Astrodawgs. Yellowing and slightly mutated new growth. Any ideas ?
420-magazine-mobile2123409158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1752053295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1986179598.jpg

As you can see, it's only affecting certain tops while others are perfectly normal.
420-magazine-mobile63044201.jpg

Ph lockout I would do two things flush it test run off ph if fine I'd. Back of on grow nutes a bit

Ph lockout I would do two things flush it test run off ph if fine I'd. Back of on grow nutes a bit

I took a soil sample from a couple of inches below the surface. Placed it in a cup with an equal amount of distilled water.... ph reads 9.8 . i noticed a patch of dolomite lime in the soil sample that obv wasnt mixed evenly. Can this "hotspot" mess with the ph cause i measure runoff every watering and its been between 6.2-6.7 ?

I took a soil sample from a couple of inches below the surface. Placed it in a cup with an equal amount of distilled water.... ph reads 9.8 . i noticed a patch of dolomite lime in the soil sample that obv wasnt mixed evenly. Can this "hotspot" mess with the ph cause i measure runoff every watering and its been between 6.2-6.7 ?

Only thing that makes sense to me. Flush for sure get that ph lowered that is a lock out my friend

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom