Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

Eyeless it all depends on how long you veg but my yeild for a WW is about a 42 grams give or take a little but thats all bud...:smokin3:

MV...:smokin:

13101.jpg

1741.jpg

8311.jpg

6414.jpg

0119.jpg

That pic is about 2 years old, I pulled it out of the MV Vault no 1 has ever seen that 1 befor they have seen the plant in other pics from me but not that pic...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I have lots of pics over 2 years old that no 1 has even seen... :smokin:
I keep all my pics on Disc...:laughtwo:
Is it new or old... :hmmmm:

MV...:smokin:

MV_49882.jpg

Beautifle as always. I'm jelous of the weather, in Michigan we are dealing with low 40s and high 30s. It is awful for snowboarding, especially dissapointing when I went last Friday and it was knee deep powerder in spots, now when I go to Boyne this Friday its going to be slush but who can pass up 6 for 1 and Boyne Mountain. After watching "First Decent" I want to go to Alaska really bad, one of the top places I want to ride. Not for a while though, travelling is expencive.

burning the midnight oil hunh MV? Looking amazing man. Love it. I took my first clones today. And I want you to know that I used the "MV method."

:smokin: The kief is so long it's about to wrap around da bud. Dats Some True Fire right there. Yo what strain is it. I did'nt read the previouse post yet. But that's a work of art.:bongrip: :bongrip:

That's how it come's out if tou touch it with your fingers they
Will Stick together...! :smokin:
I don't know why these photos came out blurry here at 420 thses buds are golden and crystal-clear in my photos but they downsize them here at 420 fucking fuzzy shit if you open them in a different window on your dest top you might be able to see what they really look like...!

MV... :smokin:

MV-1101.JPG

11010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom