Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

jimmy_pie said:
holy fuck those pics are great

Thank you

MV....

Tokin_Snoopy420 said:
MV is truly the grow KING!!!
LOL.... :biggrin: :hmmmm:
Thanks Bro you can grow just like me anybody can..... :grinjoint:

MV... :smokin:

Shit, sorry Matanuska! Happened to stumble upon it whilst searching for some outdoor grow info.

BongHitsforME said:
Shit, sorry Matanuska! Happened to stumble upon it whilst searching for some outdoor grow info.

It's ok Bro I just want to help 420... :biggrin: :allgood:
My pic is still winning and there is alot of fighting that go on there I have been there 6 years now...
That web site is bullshit and how it is run....!

Hey 420 comes out and works his site and helps his members and talks to them as they are 1 and if you need help 420 is the shit Bro.....
I hope to have a pic contest here at 420 to help not only 420 but also to help the pic takers with prizes like with seeds and growing stuff all kinds of shit and no I will not enter the contest.....!

MV..... :smokin:

thats cool i started my first outdoor grow like a week ago since i figured out how to use my camera and post them i will post pics soon as they get gowing.

These pics are 1MB + put them on your dest top and blow them up and see what they really look like..... :biggrin: :hmmmm: :grinjoint:

MRS MV....

100_00172.JPG

100_00141.JPG

Look for the people by the river and see how far away that glacier really is and how big it is, That Glacier is 3 miles wide...!

May7Glacier21.JPG

May7with Frank & MV...

May7withFrank1.JPG

GlacierBud1.JPG

sweetass pictures!!!! is it cold up there by the glaciers?

keep them coming!!!

It can be colder at the glacier than it is in town by 10-20 degrees cooler. The day we took these it was nice and warm, a whole 65 LOL. Wait until this summer and I will show some awesome pics of the glacier calving I hope, but the trick will be to make it 420 related at the time the ice falls!

MRS MV...:smokin:

very nice again MV canada has such great scenery all i ogt for scenery is a pond and some trees lol

Thank you jimmy_pie
sorry about the fuzzyness with the pics but when they downsize them here at 420 thats what happens if anybody want to see what my pics really look like put them on your desktop and blow them up if you don't like them or care for them just delete them after looking at them......... :hmmmm:

i have that last GF as my background.

For what would I be getting in trouble? So what if my wife took my picture. Hard on a guys back to sit so long bro! And if you werent there how do you know it wasnt just a smoke I rolled? Cant get in much trouble for that now can I?

MV...:smokin:

^ Hey MV if you won that, then I think u where gipped out of this months HT, I have it in front of me and all fo this months entrys are in it but yours

Back
Top Bottom