Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

I for got 1 here... :cheesygrinsmiley:

MV... :bongrip:

MV-912.jpg

Ahhhhh, the natural beauty of cannabis.

brett2themax said:
Ahhhhh, the natural beauty of cannabis.

Amen! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! All of them!!! Who needs the cannabible when we've got Matanuska Valley! Cannabis is the most beautiful plant that grows from this earth :allgood: :Rasta: :adore: :peace:

MR sHibbZ said:
Amen! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! All of them!!! Who needs the cannabible when we've got Matanuska Valley! Cannabis is the most beautiful plant that grows from this earth :allgood: :Rasta: :adore: :peace:

Thank you all...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I will have some more pics for you all tonite or tomarrow got to go to work..!

MV...:smokin:

M.V.
Let me be the first real home Boy going [back 30 pluse yearS] thst right I said 30. your thread of pitures are the best I have ever seen on f cking real keep growing brouther. /SIZE]

LOVE BILL

P.S.THE REAL SPERRY OF PERRY

Where as MV been the last few weeks?

shit thats what i would be doing if i were him

Well I am alive, Yes I am smoking my Cannabis you can count on that and maybe a few others are too LOL... :bong:
I am working 16 hour days and trying to hunt all so.... :allgood:
OOOH all so forgot growing too, I always have the Bud and everybody wants some trust me... :hmmmm:
I not only hunt but MRS, MV all so hunts so I haft to setup spots for her, I want my wife safe because when I get home after 20 hours of fucking off the day and I go to bed I want some pussy... :smokin:
We have almost 20 hours of light now and I sleep less n less its all about make the money now for this winter....:smokin3:
When fall gets here SEPT fuck working its all hunting and I quit working for money and all I do is hunt and Grow...! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Life is easy, People fuck it up... Trust me...! :laughtwo:

wheelsonfour 30++ years you make me feel old fucker, glad you called me... It was good to here from you, I don't miss perry but I do miss the people in Michigan but as you know, I aint coming back, I love what I love... hunting and fishing it is me you know that and at the age of 45 I am not about to change...

I do my pics for u guy's and gal's... :adore:
I see that shit every day and smoke it too, every day its the same old thing day after day to me 9 different strains...
So I don't burn out on 1 strain...
I have over 300 ++ pics waiting to be looked at now...
It takes me 2 to 4 hours to do them each time with downloads can you add 20 hours of daylight +++ 2 to 4 hours for pics with download ++ 0 time for hunting... fuck you...! :laughtwo:
I will try to get 20 pics out sunday for you all...:adore:

Call me wheelsonfour on sunday when you get up and around love u Bro...!
20 new pics on sunday day...!

MV...

he's back!

Mr MV.. how close are you to Anchorage? Just curious.. if a cheap flight comes up I may visit you during hunting season if that's ok..

20Hrs of light would be prime outdoor growing conditions if it were warm enough.

Matanuska Valley said:
100 miles Pinch any time just let me know....

MV...

Cool brother.. cool. I'll let you know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom