Max Grow AK46 2020 First Grow

MaximumGROW

8x8x8 grow room. light tight. mylar bubble wrap ( the radon insulation not thethin mylar) out side is dry walled. 2 Mars Hydro ts600 lights. im using about 9 gallons of water and one bag(rinsed first) of hydro pellets. feeding with Sun Leaves Pk+carb and base. im using a 4 inch powered exhaust ( im trying to buildhumity at night and turning my lights on during the night to cut down on heat) 22inch gable fan to pull the heat out of the garage and a high speed blower to push air in the grow room. I have CO2 coming tommorow but im having watertemp problems. pics to come and i have 5 plants. this is a first grow and i welcome all feedback

8x8x8 grow room. light tight. mylar bubble wrap ( the radon insulation not thethin mylar) out side is dry walled. 2 Mars Hydro ts600 lights. im using about 9 gallons of water and one bag(rinsed first) of hydro pellets. feeding with Sun Leaves Pk+carb and base. im using a 4 inch powered exhaust ( im trying to buildhumity at night and turning my lights on during the night to cut down on heat) 22inch gable fan to pull the heat out of the garage and a high speed blower to push air in the grow room. I have CO2 coming tommorow but im having watertemp problems. pics to come and i have 5 plants. this is a first grow and i welcome all feedback
Where's the pics???

pics are coming today. I am ashamed to say I have committed murder. I miss read some instuctions and drowned a couple of plants I think...

the plants where under water here, if I had only got these pics up sooner, I'm sure some one would have schooled me
this is early maybe 2 days under water, misread the instructions and boy did it cost me.
one of the things i got right (i think) most of my friends sog net frame. All my friends made there frame out of 1 inch pvc and complains early on it moves to much when that are timing the plants. I used 1.5 inch material (sh80) and pot a t in the middle of the frame. The has a thread plug in the top so I can fill with water to make it heaver. I also hung 4 crew rings in the ceiling and ran 4 ropes to the corners of the frame. I thin mounted a salt water real on the wall for a winch ( I am replacing the ring with pulleys for less drag) and a boat winch to the wall. I know this sounds silly but is nice to bump into a frame and not disturb the plants. Also allows me to move the frame up and down at 1/4 intervals.

I also wrapped the net on the top and bottom of the frame to give me more holding points at different levels

after battling the heat, I used a pump to pump water outside the room and gravity takes care of the rest. we can add ice to keep the root cool and help the plant but cannot pay to run a AC ( we don't even own on)
One happy mistake is, all the debrew that I miss ends up in the bottom of the out side take which is easy to clean
I watch the numbers pretty close. In this heatwave keeping the water cool is a plus
I keep pretty good records but am really bad about switching them to my page

Back
Top Bottom