Maximum height?

Right out in the wide open view of the world .

If it's your first grow outdoors..keep a close eye for mold ...it can ruin the whole crop :lot-o-toke:
And aphids, spider mite, thrip, dam list is big and long.... :nerd-with-glasses: Challenge is on
Thanks, it's my second outdoor grow. I talked to a guy in this area on another forum and he gave me some suggestions for preventative sprays. I lost one tiny bud to botrytis, so I'm going to keep using that spray (potassium bicarbonate, you just have to be careful as the plant gets some potassium from it, watch for signs of excess).
No worries man I mean consider the type of forum you're on.... I think we all understand and have been there lol

It is a random piece of info and I've seen it posted on seed listings myself, I always figured it was a loose guideline more than an absolute.
Yeah, lol, if this was RIU I'd be getting trolled in retribution right now.

No never , it’s not so smart here so to speak . I’d have to deal with winds and possible smell . Close neighbors who are cool but I live near a major road . I have lots of obstacles but it’s doable . I’m thinking a 10 gallon pot right next to my back deck . I know this is a poor photo but it would revive light half the day and other half shade but I could move the pot around some
Winds are a real bitch sometimes. Here's a few pics from my first outdoors grow.
fuck2.jpgnoon2.jpgstretch.jpg
The first pic is my Hindu Kush after a windstorm. Notice the one solitary branch still upright?
Pic 2 is after we got her back upright, that one wilted branch had splintered so badly I couldn't save it.
The third pic is the only one I could find this morning of her in veg. She added a foot and a half in both height and width after that, I'll see if I can find the pics of that later. Obviously from before the winds.

Here we go, August and Sept 2019.
20190817_150400 (2).jpg20190914_115801 (2).jpg
Apparently I didn't take any pics in flower aside from the wind damage.
Damn , I could never let something like that happen here . I’d be on the National news lol

Lol what?
Can you believe I topped her 3 times during veg?
Lol what?, are saying it could have been larger? I’d never be able to grow that in my lil room.

Back
Top Bottom