Mazar Afghan 10 and a 1/2 weeks flowering. Pics

Woodsman, Those were the Barney's Farm version, right? Never judge a strain by a first grow. It's still among my favorites and I've grown it so long I'm a little burned out. I think a little more light was needed. I've noticed with that strain that it likes more light if you want to get all the resin it can produce. Personally, I went from a 250 hps to a 400 and they really triched up. Could be I'm just getting better giving here what she wanted when she wanted it. Still grow some every grow because my wife is not as burned out on it as I am. I think it will do great in soil also. Should end up in the 4-5' range if in a sunny location.

Woodsman, Those were the Barney's Farm version, right? Never judge a strain by a first grow. It's still among my favorites and I've grown it so long I'm a little burned out. I think a little more light was needed. I've noticed with that strain that it likes more light if you want to get all the resin it can produce. Personally, I went from a 250 hps to a 400 and they really triched up. Could be I'm just getting better giving here what she wanted when she wanted it. Still grow some every grow because my wife is not as burned out on it as I am. I think it will do great in soil also. Should end up in the 4-5' range if in a sunny location.

Mine was from (marijuana-seeds.nl) and it could have been my very low wattage. Not the amount of trichs one would expect from a good strain.

MC, I was just thinking about you and here you are. Amazing! Jbleez on his grow at" My first grow., thinks he is having agnat problem and is looking for advice.. I'm trying to think if it was you or JoeCoffee that had a problem with gnats. If it was you, what could I recommend to him. If it was not you, Ignore as I suggested he contact grow support. Thanks bud I know you are a busy man!:thanks:

Yeah, unfortunately I'm the guy who had the gnats. LOL! He's talking about it happening in soil from overwatering and that is a possibility from what I've heard but I'm not a soil guy. Having said that neem oil is the thing he wants. It's the go to pest control for almost all growers. Mix it at half the recommended rate and spray down everything in the grow room with it. It's harmless to humans so the bud can be smoked the next day after you spray if needed. There is also insecticidal soap and it too is effective and harmless to humans. Gee I wish I didn't know as much about this as I do! LOL! You can bet I sprayed all kinds of things on the crossover from one grow to another. Neem oil, insecticidal soap and I have have a couple of pest strips in there! Once bitten, twice shy but very prepared!

Yeah, unfortunately I'm the guy who had the gnats. LOL! He's talking about it happening in soil from overwatering and that is a possibility from what I've heard but I'm not a soil guy. Having said that neem oil is the thing he wants. It's the go to pest control for almost all growers. Mix it at half the recommended rate and spray down everything in the grow room with it. It's harmless to humans so the bud can be smoked the next day after you spray if needed. There is also insecticidal soap and it too is effective and harmless to humans. Gee I wish I didn't know as much about this as I do! LOL! You can bet I sprayed all kinds of things on the crossover from one grow to another. Neem oil, insecticidal soap and I have have a couple of pest strips in there! Once bitten, twice shy but very prepared!

I remember the aggravation that you had with the gnats! I just gave Jbleez a link to your post (above) and he should be checking it out. Thanks MC you are the Man! Reps to you if I can!:thumb:

Woodsman Congrats and what a cool dude you are. Loved this journal.
Your humor is great. I'll have to check out your other grows. Peace Brother.
:bravo:

Thank you for our very kind words and for appreciating the little bit of humor I like to throw in once in a while.

By all means check out my grow OMM. You are a 420 treasure my Man!.. I also need to check out your grow!

:thanks:for the Reps

Thank you for our very kind words and for appreciating the little bit of humor I like to throw in once in a while.

By all means check out my grow OMM. You are a 420 treasure my Man!.. I also need to check out your grow!

:thanks:for the Reps

I will check the others for sure.....I would be missing a good show if I didn't.:ganjamon:

Must warn you about my journal tho. It seems to have life of it's own. You'll see any and every thing in there. I get really absent minded some times.:goodluck:

I will check the others for sure.....I would be missing a good show if I didn't.:ganjamon:

Must warn you about my journal tho. It seems to have life of it's own. You'll see any and every thing in there. I get really absent minded some times.:goodluck:

"I get really absent minded some times"
Sounds familiar! I'll be over.

A better question is when am I not. That's the advantage of growing. I got a steady supply! This time it's a hash puck that done me in! I have to stop trying to do the whole thing at one sitting!

You should save some for your next smoke session, five minutes later.:Rasta:

Well, technically I do that when I sit and stare for an extended period of time! There was a guy walking his dog and I was fascinated for about 10 minutes.

That funny, It probably took him a minute to pass, but you watched him for ten minutes! Good Hash!

Well, technically I do that when I sit and stare for an extended period of time! There was a guy walking his dog and I was fascinated for about 10 minutes.

We are kindred spirits my friend :thumb:

And it's starting to get crowded in there.

I just hope that when they put me in the county nursing home, they give me a private room with a nice big 'closet'! If I'm going to be sitting out in the front yard all day with all the old woman , I'm gonna need some good sh*t to keep me sane!

Back
Top Bottom