MealyBug?

volcomr

found these white insect or larva I don't know in one of my plants, seem like mealybug but I'm not sure, someone who can tell me and how I can kill them, Thanks.
:Namaste:

12804100_10208539144498421_1052447850_n.jpg

Look more like mealybug but this one not have all that legs around the body, it's only have 6 legs and the body is ribbed.

I can't be sure which it is, but the treatment is similar. Rather than worry too much about exactly what they are, I'd work on getting rid of them. Insecticidal soaps and oils are the usual methods, other than blasting them off and using predatory insects (lacewings, lady bugs, etc.). Neem is what I use and will take care of either if you are vigilant.

I try Neem oil but after a day the are back again. :\ I will try another one that contains rosemary oil, geraniol, mint and wintergreen oil.

Thanks everyone.

I can't be sure which it is, but the treatment is similar. Rather than worry too much about exactly what they are, I'd work on getting rid of them. Insecticidal soaps and oils are the usual methods, other than blasting them off and using predatory insects (lacewings, lady bugs, etc.). Neem is what I use and will take care of either if you are vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom