Mello's Blackberry Kush CFL Grow - 2014

Welcome and thanks. I had a few plants all different strains. Left with 4 plants. 2 outside and 2 in. I lost track of which one was which during the move. Wish I still knew. Was only keeping updates for the one in the tidey cats bucket whom we deemed worthy of the name "Kitty Litter" lol. Pic updates later on. I layed her over and waiting for some light to penetrate.

Im doing a blackberry kush grow right now. Fantastic strain. Did you post after that that it is bagseed or is it the kush? Heres a sneak peak of BBK as it starts to bud:

IMG_20140516_102000.jpg
wow looks sweet. he got a real light today. not a big light but a 150 hps he will grow allot better now. Mello bro enjoy. now at 8 inches it will a 24 by 30 inch area perfect with 2 ft of penetration at decent levels. so dont grow them real tall. I would also go 13 on 11 off for 4 weeks. then go 12/12 for the rest. also you will need to increase the feeding. up it 10% - 20%. The stretch will use it easy. the best time to feed is 1 hr after lights on. so adjust them to your schedule. also when the lights go off have then come on 11 hrs later. give them the right dark time first.

okay why 13/11 its not a real intensive light. it puts out the light just not like a 600 or 1000 so you can give them 1 more hr of light each day to help do more photosynthesis. the first 4 weeks the plant is not making Much thc that is mainly the stretch phase with with a little flower phase. when you switch to 12/12 you are allowing the plant to use as many hrs making thc as it burns it when the light is on. with less intense lights 13/11 is better for the first 4 weeks.
mello since you laid her over you will get more tops and the extra hr of light will help the plant grow more in stretch also which you will need. okay jus twoke up hope i made since. ill reread in a bit. have to make some food for the ladies, i can hear my C99 saying Feed me ,lmao

i sent you an email for a mh bulb for the light. so next grow you can start it all with mh. also for your tent i would suggest down the road getting a 400 watt cmh setup. open air/no glass so it doesn't block the uvb/a. but first lets get you to a good harvest. I know you love that light, i did. okay have to jar up my BB's they been sitting out 30 min.

yes mello that is perfect green, she is finally happy. Keep giving her what you was. and once you flip then be prepared to feed her every other day.
flip
2 days later feed with molasses
2 more days feed with molasses
2-3 more days later let her dry a bit more then water only water till you have 2 cups runoff from a 2 gallon pot.
2-3 days later have 40% blloom/ 40% veg of recomended amount with molasses. dont slow on the molasses she will need the cal mag from it so 1 tbls per gallon again. they should start showing pistils now and they still have 10-18 days more of stretch. while they are stretching give them the 40/40 with molasses.
once you have little flowers on every node back veg nutes down to 10% and bloom nutes up to 60% and increase molasses to 1.5 tablespoons per gallon for 4 weeks.

that is how i would do it. we can tweak it a bit but that is kinds a baseline for soil.

Back
Top Bottom