Mello's Blackberry Kush CFL Grow - 2014

i love the cfl for veg. for flower its hps/cmh/led any of those give more dense buds. cmh/led give more trics.

I have been close to buying a LED light twice now... But had to divert the funds each time... I definatly wanna upgrade soon. Have to move my grow...

Over here if i was to buy 2 big cfls like mine, i would nearly be able to buy a LED unit.. I wanted to start out slowly on my grow oddessey, now is time to advance my kit and get more medicine

Very happy with the results so far tho... Another reason i didnt go LED from start is, i wasnt sure if the technology was upto its claims and prices to drop.

:peace:

I have been close to buying a LED light twice now... But had to divert the funds each time... I definatly wanna upgrade soon. Have to move my grow...

Over here if i was to buy 2 big cfls like mine, i would nearly be able to buy a LED unit.. I wanted to start out slowly on my grow oddessey, now is time to advance my kit and get more medicine

Very happy with the results so far tho... Another reason i didnt go LED from start is, i wasnt sure if the technology was upto its claims and prices to drop.

:peace:

what is the size of your flower tent/area? then i can suggest the right led.

i would try and get one that is 6-7 ft tall. for your current tent 3 watt diodes only. so you could get 2 180 watt ufo 10 bands that cost like $90 each. they would be perfect. you can find them on ebay or wherever. just find them with a 3 year warranty. if you get a taller tent you can get the 80x5 mars II 5 watt diode model.

Ok got it.Thanks! You mentioned before to flush with plain water next watering (before I posted the pic), are we still doing that? She is due in 1-2 days.

Pic update:

WP_20140518_003.jpg

hey so if you gonna wait 10 days or more i would top that main top . i think you will be happier. remember practice a little, if you top wrong you could get a fim which is also good. man i am so high i ate 15 grams of chocolate which had 3 grams of bud/decarbed mixed in. oh yeah wow. i helped a friend who has chrone's. pay it forward all.

The only time I have ever OD'd on weed was with edibles, you need to be careful. I get high plenty and for me it was uncomfortable, won't do that again.

Never had edibles, definitely a first for everything.

oh yeah well its way stronger. so when you do take it easy find a recipe and do it. make sure to decarb first. that is like 190F for 45 min then turn the oven off and let it cool for 30 min and then your weed is ready to go into food like chocolate of PB sandwiches. I like jelly on it also.

Can't wait to give it a try. I think since the body metabolizes the thc slower then you'll tend to eat more since it takes so long to take effect.

Can't wait to give it a try. I think since the body metabolizes the thc slower then you'll tend to eat more since it takes so long to take effect.
That is usually what happens, "oh I ate one piece waited like 15 min man and nothing so I ate two more and now I can't go to work!" :rofl: You do build up a tolerance quicker with edibles, I'm told. I like them, but just when I want to be stoned for 8 straight hours.

oh it wouldnt let me sleep till it ran its coarse i ate at noon the first piece. then another at 1 then again at 2 and again at 4 lol each piece had about 1/2 gram of bud oh yeah i was so high all day. it goes fast when you do edibles so if you dont have allot wait till you do. if you gonna mkae brownies i would make butter and use it. then make a frosting with de-carbed buds ground up for a really good boost lol.
the 10.5 oz i had is now down to 6 oz. i have smoked and ate allot. gonna let the rest finish the cure. I did take care of my patient. she was super happy.

The SIMPLEST way to make edibles is if you have an herb vaporizer such as a magicflight.
The THC in the ABV (already been vaped) has been activated by the heat of the vape.
We just sprinkle ABV into a brownie mix and bake as normal.

We use about 3/4 of a 35mm film canister per batch of brownies.
ONE brownie is enough for 6-8 hours of a good Saturday in the garden.
But I'm a lightweight so you may need double.

Back
Top Bottom