Mello's Blackberry Kush CFL Grow - 2014

Mello136

Bucket Size - 7 gallon, 3 gallon, and a solo cup
Medium - Nursery soil with NPK 0-0-0 ( peat moss, composted forest material, vermiculite)
Lights - CFL (2) 6500k 23w 900 lumens (1) 5000k 23w 800 lumens (Totals: 69w 2600 lumens)
Nutrients - Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
Strain(s) - (2) Blackberry Kush (1) Uknown Bagseed (Was told it was Lemon Haze)
# of Plants: 3
Currently at day 6, from seed, straight to soil. In pre-watered soil with 1/2 TBSP unsulphured molasses and 1/16th strength FF Grow Big and 1/16th FF Big Bloom. Misted once on day 4 and next watering is due in 3 days or so.

Thanks guys, and to all the same. The reason I put 1/16th of the recommended dose in 1 gallon of water with 1/2 tbsp of molasses was because my soil had an NPK of 0-0-0. I wanted them to have a little to keep them going atleast 2 weeks. Also, molasses takes 2 weeks to be broken down by the soil. That way they get their cal/mag dose as soon as it's time.

I luv any grow that has unknown bagseed strains! :ganjamon: Its amazing sometimes, the bud they can produce. You never know what you are going to get:). It's like playing the lottery. I also luv a good medical seed grow too. I've got a strain I'm working on now that was bread from some amazing unknown strains I had in my first grow awhile back. I have some of the F1s in my current grow( link in sig.) as well as an unknown strain from some good bud i had a few months ago. This is my type of party :party:. Im subbed! :bong::bong::bong::popcorn:

I'll check it out soon. I'll also be posting up new pics tonight, not much change from last pic update but atleast the thread is alive right? lol. All 3 technically are unknown bag seed but the 2 I'm calling BBK.... WERE BBK smoke.

Why don't you just let the seedling feed of her first embryonic leaves that first appeared. It can take up to 3 weeks for the embryonic leaves to be consumed. After that, the seedling will need to be introduced to low level nutes.

They will be. I just added a bit in the soil before planting. Very low. 1/16th of the recommended dose. My soil is a dry NPK. 0-0-0. I added molasses in order for it to take longer to be broken down by the soil.

Hi Mello, subscribed,and looking forward to seeing you grow out the Blackberry strain.
The seedlings are looking good man, keep up the good work.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom