Mello's Blackberry Kush CFL Grow - 2014

I'm here DC, was super busy lately but it's settled now. Im happy to announce my first GIRL! (atleast I think it is lol!!)

Pic updates:

WP_20140530_006.jpg
WP_20140530_003.jpg
WP_20140530_002.jpg

Yeah the yellow leaves are the hps light shining on them lol camera doesnt like that light it seems lol. The leaves are all green.

Dang I see it now on the walls :laughtwo:

My only experience is with the 600w HPS. It turns the dirt above the roots yellow on all but Quiffa the Carmelicious (She's very bushy right now.)
Well maybe not, now I have to go back and check :)

DANG:thedoubletake: my newbie grower status just pops up all over the place :)

i am 2-3 weeks from the c99 being done then i just have 7 re-veg c99 clones to tend too till early sept. i fix boats so everyone wants there's fixed before the 4th of July. I live in a tourist town. our lake is 3miles by 7 miles.

here is my c99 super frosty
IMG_20140601_083341.jpg

IMG_20140601_083420.jpg

IMG_20140601_083406.jpg

IMG_20140601_083347.jpg

none of my other plants was this frosty, my ww was close but not this much

Going into 12/12 tomorrow. Pics Later on tonight guys. I have a few questions though.

Molasses during flower?

Flower nutes tomorrow or wait a few days after the change?

She is about a foot tall now, does that give me roughly 3 ft in the end?

Length in time of flower doesn't determine the end, only the color of the trichs?

Going into 12/12 tomorrow. Pics Later on tonight guys. I have a few questions though.

Molasses during flower?

Length in time of flower doesn't determine the end, only the color of the trichs?
yes you need cal/mag so start adding 1/2 tablespoon per gal if you feed 2 times a week. you want a total of 1 tablespoon per week so do the math bro.

Right now i would not add flower nutes till day 10 of light change. dotn start tracking the weeks in flower till you have pistils all over your plant usually 10-14 days. so if it is 8 week flower it will be 10 weeks.

she will stretch to around 24 inches if your lights are right height and keep an eye on them 3 times a day if you can. she will jump fast so also feed her now every watering at least 2 times a week till 2 weeks is past then add bloom in at 70 bloom 30 veg plus molasses.
that is what i would do.

Molasses during flower?

Unsulfered molasses can be used in vegetative growth or flower at 1 tablespoon per gallon, unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flush at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon.Unsulfered molasses should not be used in hydroponic or aeroponic systems. When i switch to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness I also transition to flower nutrients. I count the first day of flower when I switch to 12/12 and my cannabis plants have had 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. Usually an indica or hybrid cannabis plant will stretch 2x-2.5x in flower, sativa's can stretch up to 5x in flower. When the trichomes on your female cannabis plants change from cloudy to amber your plant is finished growing and ready for harvest. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Back
Top Bottom