Method 420-s1ing gets waxy

I do stems one wash and then refreeze the filtered product to reuse on more washes of stems, usually about 3 or 4 times before evapping it...every lil bit helps, lol

sorry I've been absent so much
Been super bust getting the new projects veg room just right, soon I'll be making another attempt at shatter and will make sure to take and post pics.
Does anyone know if the iPhone 5's (just 5) camera is decent enough to use exclusively for my pics or should I continue to use the ancient 2.3 MP Nikon form 2000?

The camera and cmos will be better in your iphone, but the lens on the camera will be better (iphone lenses are shit). So, I'd use the iphone with the understanding they may not look as good as I'd like.

Been super bust getting the new projects veg room just right, soon I'll be making another attempt at shatter and will make sure to take and post pics.
Does anyone know if the iPhone 5's (just 5) camera is decent enough to use exclusively for my pics or should I continue to use the ancient 2.3 MP Nikon form 2000?

Anything better than the POS apple will do...lol. Jus kiddin... But anything with more megapixels is best. I'm using my company issued iPhone4 and you've seen my pics. Not sure what the megapixel of that dam thing is. And I do have a 14 or 16 megapixel camera on my shopping list.

Almost all my pics were from an iPhone4. The camera is better than my several year old Nikon P&S, so I suspect your phone is better than your old Nikon too. :winkyface:

I'm curious why you don't just take the same picture with both and then view them however you normally use them. If you want an archive of hi res shots so you can zoom in, then fire up whatever program you use to work with image files (I use IrfanView for viewing and Paint.Net for editing.) and take a look.

I loled about you thinking you've not updated much. I just can't seem to get the time to take pictures and then get on here within the same week . I have a lot of pictures... just old ones :blalol:

Anything better than the POS apple will do...lol. Jus kiddin... But anything with more megapixels is best. I'm using my company issued iPhone4 and you've seen my pics. Not sure what the megapixel of that dam thing is. And I do have a 14 or 16 megapixel camera on my shopping list.
ANY camera other than ANY camera in my hands is better, lmfao...

Was thinking 'bout you last night Sling, so decided to make some QWISO with some junk & semi-junk. These are from my combined 2d & 3rd washes of the semi-junk:
0061348.JPG
0031707.JPG
0051528.JPG
0021786.JPG

The autofocus on some of these P&S cameras is so flaky and the algorithms they use are so geared to either portraiture or landscape it's ridiculous. I'll take an SLR over a P&S anyday of the week. My wife's P&S is nice but when I try to take close-ups of buds/leaves/etc. it constantly focuses on the mylar background of the tent instead of the intended target and this is in Macro mode so by definition it should be focusing on something close. This camera also does not have AWB, Automatic White Balance, so picture taking with my new LED canopy light is going to a be either a colorful or blinding experience! ;)

The autofocus on some of these P&S cameras is so flaky and the algorithms they use are so geared to either portraiture or landscape it's ridiculous. I'll take an SLR over a P&S anyday of the week. My wife's P&S is nice but when I try to take close-ups of buds/leaves/etc. it constantly focuses on the mylar background of the tent instead of the intended target and this is in Macro mode so by definition it should be focusing on something close. This camera also does not have AWB, Automatic White Balance, so picture taking with my new LED canopy light is going to a be either a colorful or blinding experience! ;)
What's P&S and SLR? Is there a better setting then autofocus?

Sorry, those are different types of cameras, Point and Shoot, the typical camera everyone carries around nowadays and Single Lens Reflex, which are the bigger cameras with interchangeable lenses and many more features than P&S. Autofocus is good, it's just in my experience that on some of the simpler cameras it may not work as well as hoped.

your right hiker, lame question lol
I used to do webpage updates for the school district I worked for and it was nice having two monitors one to work on and one to refresh constantly

I hear ya.
I'm writing this on my 'center' monitor. :winkyface:
While I think 3 is awesome, I don't recommend it else 2 becomes too few. :blalol:

good to see ya'll keeping this thread alive, I've been so busy and dealing with some other things that take up my time and all that junk that Ive been away more than I like.
All Im waiting on is the 12' by 16' electric skillet and well see how well my "Blasting Goes" Hey Jam, Ill be saving more lumber than usual for a quarterly trash run, I was very impressed with what you got.
Hey Hiker give me one of the screens lol

good to see ya'll keeping this thread alive, I've been so busy and dealing with some other things that take up my time and all that junk that Ive been away more than I like.
All Im waiting on is the 12' by 16' electric skillet and well see how well my "Blasting Goes" Hey Jam, Ill be saving more lumber than usual for a quarterly trash run, I was very impressed with what you got.
Hey Hiker give me one of the screens lol

Oh, and I tried a dab from the stems last night...wow! I couldn't even try the 2nd wash it put me down so hard. They take a little more care and an indifference to trying to get every last tiny bit, but you'd be shocked and if purged patiently don't taste bad either. Scraped the 1st wash a couple minutes ago into a pile of dust, way more blonde than the second...very pretty. If I can get an actually focused pic, I'll post it.

hey s1ingblade, i was referred to you by 60cal about any help i need on beginning my garden. i have a current culture dwc setup. haven't used it yet. ran into some problems with my grower now I'm stuck. don't know where to start.

Oh, and I tried a dab from the stems last night...wow! I couldn't even try the 2nd wash it put me down so hard. They take a little more care and an indifference to trying to get every last tiny bit, but you'd be shocked and if purged patiently don't taste bad either. Scraped the 1st wash a couple minutes ago into a pile of dust, way more blonde than the second...very pretty. If I can get an actually focused pic, I'll post it.

can you explain what you mean about scraping into a pile of dust?
Thanks and great job turning what I normally S-Can into treasure Reps Jam

hey s1ingblade, i was referred to you by 60cal about any help i need on beginning my garden. i have a current culture dwc setup. haven't used it yet. ran into some problems with my grower now I'm stuck. don't know where to start.
first off nice to meet ya greengrocer, please give me more info and I'd be glad to help you if I can and if your patient lol Im super busy right now
germ a seed would be a good place to begin

I so want to pop some beans

Back
Top Bottom