Mice ate 3 of my new sprouts!

Re: MICE !!!!! ate 3 of my new sprouts

Mice suck! But for the sake of cleanliness and safety. I would go for a different kind of trap. Like a mouse trap. I wouldn't want to have rat poison to close to my smoke, if us know what I mean. By like a dozen of them and surround your plants in them. That way you get the mice without the spread of poison.

Most poisons don't kill on contact. The poison has to enter their stomach and so on and so forth. I just wouldn't want a mouse eating my plant after he just ate up some poison

Good luck with the problem! ;)

im with tead

Bitches
they have done me like that,cleaned out a whole row one time.mice/rodents LOVE the mmj

I use the glue traps(outside of room)or spring loaded with peanut butter,they get slick and swipe my cheese

P1060241.JPG
P1060243.JPG

thats the funny part i have 2 cats , but i do live in the sticks in an old stone house and every other day the cats leave me dead mice at the door lol , there was a lots of barley cut this year around us so i guess they where made homeless , going to set my traps now . revenge is sweet :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just had a problem with a mouse, it didn't eat my plant, but chewed a hole in a new bag of blood-meal(right at the bottom, where most of it spilled out on the shelf).
I got spring traps, and glue taps set out for the little sucker

mice do not like cheese. use a piece of lunch meat, or peanut butter. if you have a mouse, you are probably open for bugs, too.

I had one plant ate so i thought it was bugs, sprayed every where , then today found another 2 ate and some mouse shit , i was going to put the bottles over them yesterday ( too late now ) ... Ive got it under control i hope theres 6 traps up there with chocolate buttons on them :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Glue traps work very well as do the good old fashioned spring traps.. A little heads up with the spring traps tie some fishing string to the trap and to something else so that the trap can not be carried away.. I found more than one trap that had the remains of a mouse 20 feet away from where it was set.. And I can tell you from experience that they will stink and attract flies.. So you need to find that trap ... Happy Hunting ..

The glue traps are horrible... just snap the little f#$#ers with the spring traps... when they get caught on the glue they slam the traps around and make a horrible noise. Freaked me right out... I live in an old farmhouse too with hay fields on all sides so when they cut in the spring and fall it's on... I don't have cats but I have Rat terriers and they love cutting season.....:circle-of-love:

Whatever you do, don't put a cat in your roof, that won't help your plants at all :)

Back
Top Bottom