Mike's COB Grow In 2x2 Tent - Red Shiva

Hey I surprised myself on my Grow. Smokes nice and mild. I got a total of 4oz, and 22grams. Some still drying out.
Yep if your roots were dry then there ya go. That’s the problem. Hey we all go thru this one time or another. Glad you caught it early. I’ll be on here later today so if you have new pics I’ll take a look at. Have a great day!

Nice! That's really good.

Yea I hope they will still want to grow. They have not grown. We will see. Thanks bro

Hey guys sorry I have not been updating. They took me a while but I topped and they finally started growing. I did eliminate one because it was just too droopy. I started a new one as well. I will update again later when I get home.

Ok so I know I should have probably eliminate them and started all at the same time but did not want to throw away seeds like that. So they are small for the days in but I'm sure I will get something at the end. I grow for myself anyways so it's all good.

So day 45 for 2 of them, day 25 for the medium one and day 6 for the new one. Had to start a new one. I wanted to figure out how to keep them growing without stunting them. I think I got it. I topped the 2 bigger ones and one of them is taking off. I fed them nutrients. Half tbs of big bloom and 1/4of tsp of grow big in 1 gal. Then gave then until a bit of water came out the bottom.
The new one I am spraying water over the top for now. Wish everything would have gone right I shoukd be flowering right now. But learning experience with my cob lights. Very strong. Had to keep them around 25watts total. And I added some daylight cfls for some blue.
I think my light needs to go higher for be to put my power up on my light. I think I will buy a new tent. Maybe 6'. Here are some pics.

20171111_175633.jpg
20171111_175642.jpg
20171111_175648.jpg
20171111_175710.jpg
20171111_175653.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ok so I know I should have probably eliminate them and started all at the same time but did not want to throw away seeds like that. So they are small for the days in but I'm sure I will get something at the end. I grow for myself anyways so it's all good.

So day 45 for 2 of them, day 25 for the medium one and day 6 for the new one. Had to start a new one. I wanted to figure out how to keep them growing without stunting them. I think I got it. I topped the 2 bigger ones and one of them is taking off. I fed them nutrients. Half tbs of big bloom and 1/4of tsp of grow big in 1 gal. Then gave then until a bit of water came out the bottom.
The new one I am spraying water over the top for now. Wish everything would have gone right I shoukd be flowering right now. But learning experience with my cob lights. Very strong. Had to keep them around 25watts total. And I added some daylight cfls for some blue.
I think my light needs to go higher for be to put my power up on my light. I think I will buy a new tent. Maybe 6'. Here are some pics.

20171111_175633.jpg
20171111_175642.jpg
20171111_175648.jpg
20171111_175710.jpg
20171111_175653.jpg

Hey bro, what size tent is that? I usually keep my Cobs at 18 in. From top of plant. Then adjust accordingly. If you turn them up all the way you could burn them. I gradually turn the lights up as the plant grows.
I see your plants are still kinda young so i wouldn't turn them up yet all the way, Cobs are a little different than leds. Just be careful Mike and your plants will let you know. Good Luck!

Been a while since I have been on here. I switched back to soil on them and they took off. I guess I was not good with the pro mix. I finished these around the end of February beginning of March. I moved and have now started new grow. Will hopefully make new journals for them.

Back
Top Bottom