Mistaneedweeds 1st Auto Attempt

Mistaneedweed

hey. il be growing out 5 northern lights and 1 royal dwarf from royalqueenseeds.com in 18L wilma pot. They are now on the 12th from seed. The extra 2 i have are unknowns and these are photoperiod. i take it. these are experimental in this grow 1 has been topped and the others is in a make shift micro hydro set up both 27 days from seed however hydro looks like its behind by a week :/. 400w dual spec. 50/50 terra soil and perlite. autos have mini stretch due to T8 at start. 1 NL is difficient. light on 24/7 fairly good intake only.

IMG_20160825_145404.jpg
IMG_20160825_145436.jpg
IMG_20160825_145453.jpg
IMG_20160825_145545.jpg

Hello. So. The hydro is not working out, the unknown hydro has droopy leaves. this may be the gravel for the medium. The soil unknown, after being topped i didnt realise i snipped to much across and took the new shoots whole side off. oh shit. other wise all is green, The N.lights continue to show a nice "uppy firm structure" however 1 of them is much larger than the rest but it has the same amount of leaves so not sure about this. Royal dwarf looks the same in showing good growth in my opinion a quick T8 glance and that just tells me that im ok for plant attention for now. my mrs defficient N.lights is growing well still but we will have to see. Photos soon.

The hydro is now soil in a glass for now as looking at it proply today showed no change in root growth so only see what will happen with that. northern lights at the end of day 15 from seed photos coming i say it because its not letting me write details on photos for this post as ive seen in others. anyways i hope everyones smoke is all gravy baby and your day has been hateless.

So. ive ran out of my decent water i had. will they be ok if i just used tap. will this shock my autos because ive heard they really dont like change.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom