Mites last three weeks

A side note related to the politics and religion. I feel that the emotions and energy that has a powerful effect on some people when they those those topics is not because they want to help turn the other side to the "truth". They do not want to save the other person's soul by convincing them to come worship with them. They do not want to save the other person and their family from a government that is not in the best interest of the people.

No, they spend all that energy because they are afraid the other person might actually be correct.
Yeah, they are protecting those "sacred truths" of their religion, or their political party, instead of looking at things rationally and searching for the truth. This ultimately creates division.

Anyway, my earlier point was that everyone discussing the pluses and minuses of the essential oils, oils for the kitchen and limonene is correct and no one is wrong. Since we are all in different countries and parts of the world we can be talking about the same products but we have been influenced by how the products are portrayed. Limonene in one country can only be used for heavy duty cleaning but the other country allows it for cleaning in the house and another country allows it to be used as an insect propellant.

Everyone has seen the movie but each person saw a different way of telling the same story.
100% limonene is basically the same thing in all countries, if it truly is pure and free from contaminants. The same can be said about cold pressed orange oil from orange peels. Yeah, countries have different rules regarding the marketing of various products. There are also rules for packaging and shipping of flammable products. As for what is safe for human consumption, there is science behind that, so then it's a matter of who did the better science. If there is a consensus on safety – i.e. agreement on the subject by various countries – then one can have a high degree of confidence re: safety.

Behind the curtain of "how the products are portrayed" there are some core truths. I tend to look for core truths, and root causes, and not just blindly accept what the government or some corporation says.

When you said, "plastic is one of the few things it is supposed to be impervious to [limonene]." Generally speaking, commercially available liquids (i.e. extracts, tinctures, flavorings, terpenes) are packaged in either plastic or glass. So in the case of limonene, the choice of either plastic or glass is quite clear – glass is better because the limonene doesn't interact with the glass; whereas it does interact with plastic and nasty chemicals can wind up in the limonene. If the limonene will only be used as a cleaning product, then the case for glass over plastic isn't as relevant.

So, again I am just pointing out the differences between "right/correct" (personal, subjective) and "truth" (universal, objective).

I just looked at dōTERRA's website. They sell "therapeutic grade" essential oils in 86 countries around the world. Internal use is explained very well on this page of their website. Each essential oil product they have is individually labelled as to whether it is recommended for: aromatherapy, topical, or internal. For example, check out the color codes on their Copaiba product...

1679127692750.png

The green one "I" is for internal use. Here's their orange oil product.

:Namaste:

Yeah, they are protecting those "sacred truths" of their religion, or their political party, instead of looking at things rationally and searching for the truth. This ultimately creates division.

100% limonene is basically the same thing in all countries, if it truly is pure and free from contaminants. The same can be said about cold pressed orange oil from orange peels. Yeah, countries have different rules regarding the marketing of various products. There are also rules for packaging and shipping of flammable products. As for what is safe for human consumption, there is science behind that, so then it's a matter of who did the better science. If there is a consensus on safety – i.e. agreement on the subject by various countries – then one can have a high degree of confidence re: safety.

Behind the curtain of "how the products are portrayed" there are some core truths. I tend to look for core truths, and root causes, and not just blindly accept what the government or some corporation says.

When you said, "plastic is one of the few things it is supposed to be impervious to [limonene]." Generally speaking, commercially available liquids (i.e. extracts, tinctures, flavorings, terpenes) are packaged in either plastic or glass. So in the case of limonene, the choice of either plastic or glass is quite clear – glass is better because the limonene doesn't interact with the glass; whereas it does interact with plastic and nasty chemicals can wind up in the limonene. If the limonene will only be used as a cleaning product, then the case for glass over plastic isn't as relevant.

So, again I am just pointing out the differences between "right/correct" (personal, subjective) and "truth" (universal, objective).

I just looked at dōTERRA's website. They sell "therapeutic grade" essential oils in 86 countries around the world. Internal use is explained very well on this page of their website. Each essential oil product they have is individually labelled as to whether it is recommended for: aromatherapy, topical, or internal. For example, check out the color codes on their Copaiba product...

1679127692750.png

The green one "I" is for internal use. Here's their orange oil product.

:Namaste:
That is the brand my family uses.

Back
Top Bottom