MMJ Question about growing

Medical Cannabis

So in the state of CO, I am a MMJ patient.. I know I am entitled to grow my meds, but can I grow them outside without getting in trouble? What about growing if there is a chance of someone seeing it (but not being able to get at it)??

Just curious.

I believe you can grow outside but not within the sight of the public so in other words if they can't see it then you should be OK!:peace: Its kinda like them saying you can smoke medicinal cannabis but not out in the public or where public can smell the smoke then they can complain and the public have the rights at the moment to complain, turn you in, and cause all kinds of havoc in your life thats really not very pleasant to go thru, so I wouldn't take the chance even being registered...

SM2007....:peace:

Hola. I think it's too risky unless you put a lot of effort and time into making them blend into the existing landscape. The 3 in bloom would be limiting factor as well because you could only grow 3 per season here in Denver. Most of the clones you can get here in the mile high are mostly indoor strains which may not do well in our summer photo period. Then there's the bugs & thugs that want to get at your babies like rats. You can spray for the bugs, but i'm certain I do not want a thief trespassing into your garden, unless you want to combine target practice with horticulture.:tommy: I think that the price of meds would go way down if the state allocated 10 acres parcels to experienced outdoor growers to grow acres of quality mj. Then the state could sell it to the dispensaries for a huge profit after taking care of the farmer with a % of the overall sale, and then tax it again when it sells! :geek:
I've rambled on long enough. Peace and Purdie

I grow outside and they are over 6 feet and bushy :yummy: and no bugs lots of Marigolds around , Keeping it organic

I am new to growing outside here in Mile High. Randomly trying a sativa and 2 indicas (clones). What strains have you had success with? Do you have any advice on full sun exposure and length of exposure? I'm all organic with a mix of composted steer manure and garden soil. Do you start seed inside or do you use clones?

Appreciate any wisdom you will share.

Ive had meetings with 2 celebrity mmj attorneys, and one thing about hb-1284 they both said was that in colorado they will no longer have the stage of growth rule, so 6 plants total and no public exposure. Id love to grow outside monster mutants. 50/50 coco/soil mix a large hole a drum full of nute mix no electricity how fun. stay with 8wk bloom strains in colorado to avoid frost, they dont start to get sexy until 8-25 that will get u in by end of oct. and it almost always freezes here by mid oct. unless you force flower early by shortening there photo cycle. have fun stay safe greed is not need

Ive had meetings with 2 celebrity mmj attorneys, and one thing about hb-1284 they both said was that in colorado they will no longer have the stage of growth rule, so 6 plants total and no public exposure. Id love to grow outside monster mutants. 50/50 coco/soil mix a large hole a drum full of nute mix no electricity how fun. stay with 8wk bloom strains in colorado to avoid frost, they dont start to get sexy until 8-25 that will get u in by end of oct. and it almost always freezes here by mid oct. unless you force flower early by shortening there photo cycle. have fun stay safe greed is not need

Good point about the almost always cold snap before halloween. My first grow this year is for experimentation and studying outside grow factors. I chose what clones were available but plan to be more determinate with a strain and seeds next spring.

If only I could grow like Be Irie inside I wouldn't have to worry about outside. Irie is a master and those bushes are a delight to the eyes. For now, I just have to worry about getting some plastic bags large enough to cover a 4 foot cube by August 1.

a pvc frame and tarp work good. from what Ive been told, if your into it next season you will have selected your strains. I run with both 60 to 80 day strains and have a couple 50 to 55 day, if it were for production work or for out door season I would run with the shortest bloom time strains they are typically indica. that being said I had a friend bloom Satori and Kali Mist 80-120 day sativas with no elec. at 10000' they moved them from outside inside by hand great product when they were done and lots of fun. rules of growing dont apply to those who dont want to follow and it can be fun as hell.

a pvc frame and tarp work good.

I run with both 60 to 80 day strains and have a couple 50 to 55 day ... for out door season I would run with the shortest bloom time strains they are typically indica. rules of growing dont apply to those who dont want to follow and it can be fun as hell.

Great idea for the PVC frame. You read my mind about the short maturing strains. Been researching various strains here and on the seed bank sites. Indica doms (which I favor) seem to be the fastest as you said. Thing is, I need to taste some of them too :tokin: before deciding. Feel free to suggest a few.

How do your plants do in 8 plus direct sunlight during our hot weather? And yes discovering one one's own and not necessarily following rules can be fun ... got to keep smilin'.

we are busy with red diesel today I am a caregiver, I recomend strains based on personal needs or what I feel sick people may enjoy, I would love to help but we are very busy today just got unsticky enough to eat and respond we will help you soon

we are busy with red diesel today I am a caregiver, I recomend strains based on personal needs or what I feel sick people may enjoy, I would love to help but we are very busy today just got unsticky enough to eat and respond we will help you soon

Business must be good. Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Just PM me when you you get some down time :)

Back
Top Bottom