MNS - My New Spot

Nice one bro, I put 4 holes around the bucket, all about 2" up :thumb: don't know why I needed 4 but anyways, extra drainage :rofl: only used 3 buckets, got another 5 spare so probably wont bother drilling as many holes in the next ones ;) Man its nuts to think its still that cold down there, I'm boiling up here, cant imagine what its like up in qld, I'm thinking this year is going to be a good one for growing around here if it stays dry :passitleft:

When I planted the girl outside the other day I had a thought of it being a really good season.. then this cold snap came :rofl: yeah I think it'll be a good one too..
Remember the song, 'there's a hole in my bucket' doesn't say holes :rofl: Im joking.. but I've got one small one, I actually did it for slow drainage..
Cracking six Ortega.. nl1 x nl5.. here's a smoke report

By toostoned
Ortega.

Both forearms rested on the glass table. Frozen. I toked all but 1/4 of the 1 gram + zig zag white, stuffed to the gills.

I died laughing, but could not move. For 5 minutes. Glued to the glass dining room table, I was glaring into the shine of the computer, beaming. The cats in the room were beaming. With 1 finger, I signed up for this site. It took 7 tries to join. Too stoned was all I could type, so that's me.

The herb just burned and burned for 5 minutes. I was paralyzed. Grown perfect (local grower) it trailed off for 5 minutes while I was too stoned to put it out or toke it, or move at all, really.

Old School Northern Lights. Light pine, NL taste.

But more complex. An immediate blast to the face, I REMEMBER THAT! The terps coming from the ignition. That first blast.

I haven't smelled that in 20 or 25 years at concerts. An old school boutique scent blasted the nose straight out of the pipe, easily taking me back 25 years.

I've smoked true Norther Lights since then, but none like this. I've smelled other people smoking it. This I remember smelling in the air at Pantera, White Zombie and Machine Head concerts in the mid 90's - late 90's in the midwest.

Back to Ortega.

You're going to sleep if you smoke this one. However, I got a different nug, and I just laughed and laughed out of wake and bake for about 2 hours while watching a Rodney Dangerfield movie and Police Academy, on two different occassions.

It just seems darker or heavier than classic NL in terms of making one want to sleep, whereas a good NL just puts you in a dream like state of pure relaxation for up to 6 hours. Ortega puts you out and makes you sleep deep.

This can put you straight to sleep with 2 bowls of the right nug. Even if you just woke up. I will wake up 6 hours later, twisted in a pretzel under the heavy blankets. Comfortable as can be. Probably waking up, because the Ortega is wearing off.

This is BY FAR! The best strain my local dispensary has had in 2 months. And I buy EVERYDAY! I probably drop $15 on an average day, every day. 7 days a week. More if it's edibles or otherwise.

As a grower, I can tell that whoever sold it to them took the time to grow all 18 plants and pick the best one.

Truly bomb stuff, and we ordered Medicine Man, so it's on the way. Ortega definitely went on the buy list. I'm sure I've already picked up 10 - 12 grams. Usually it's $12 a gram or 2 for $20, but one day I got 4 grams for $20. Because I'm always in and out.

My first true couch lock in years.

Buy a pack. Find the best. Smoke it. You'll like it.

Yeah I only did tiny holes, about the size of a match head ;) can easily tape them up if they become a nuisance :rofl:

I have to grab some of the Ortega next time I'm on the auctions, sounds awesome, sold for like 15 last week, jumped on the other night and was already up to 35 :rofl: I will get it eventually ;)

I smoked NL in Amsterdam and it did just that - it nailed me to the seat in the Coffee Shop - absolutely blasted. I put in Number 2 of my all time heaviest stones !

I like his smoke report, gives me a laugh.. everybody says how heavy a nighttime sleeper it is, which would be great to have some in jars. cant imagine sleeping 6hours straight.. sounds like heaven : 19:

I was so high after one joint, I couldn't find the door of the Coffee Shop ! I was pushing on the window when I did find the door, I was scared I was going to fall down the stairs into the street. When a dude who worked there saw how much I was struggling, he came and helped me - it was literally 4 inches to the pavement. Needless to say I was back the next day for a bag of it - it kept on doing crazy shit to me. My wife wakened up at 3am to find me sitting on a blanket, watching TV in Dutch, eating a picnic and laughing at the Dutch News. Fucking epic !

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that cracked me up... was it nl5 that Nevil put out with a warning that you could literally lose your shit (bodily functions) :rofl: these come from old seeds from Nevil, a mother selected from nl1 and father from nl5..

When I was in Amsterdam it would have been around the time he was there, so I am guessing it was either his or clones of his. The only weed I smoked stronger was grown by a mate, it was Jack Herer and he said 'be careful mate, this plant was a fucking mutant, this will ruin your day'. So like any decent idiot would, I got stuck in. He came back a couple of hours later and I was sitting where he left me, literally dribbling ! He cracked up laughing at me. He said 'I knew you would end up like that, you look like you have had a stroke !' I could hardly speak, words seemed impossible to make come out my mouth. Fantastic !

:rofl::rofl:

Be careful - as soon as I hear that its like a red flag to a Bull. How many times its bitten me hard. I was at a tour of a Gin Distillery and the guide was passing round a glass with 90% alcohol in it, I asked what it would taste like - he said 'be carefull....' I necked it. Blind drunk in one drink ! Fantastic.

That's a dare to an Irishman :rofl::rofl:

its like 28c in my room right now :rofl: was a nice day today, went down the hydro shop and picked up a few essentials, grabbed some lunch and sat on the beach to eat it, wish I had a towel I would have went for a swim :)
Mine was around 30 today. Bloody stupid weather here lately. Cant decide whether to be hot or cold so its just cloudy hot

We use to take a pull of the first run off our still of mash..... Shit wood curl your toenails............ Straight sour mash..... But all drink comes down to taste. I love single barrel Jack Daniels''''''..... But for everyday,,,, Markers Mark... Gin is one I never followed,,, or I'd know 'Best'...

Keepem Green

Gin is just flavoured Vodka. I won the tour, all expenses paid. They regretted that ! We went to a really expensive restaurant and I drank about $1500 worth of ridiculous drinks. I was ordering $75 Brandy, $300 bottle of Dom Perignon... then we went to a club and was necking $175 cocktails ! The brewery rep was sheet white by the end of the night. The next morning was sketchy, then I necked the glass of 90% pure alcohol

Hey Blaze :passitleft::high-five:

Some updates.. was away for weekend, home to fried seedlings.. gave water then up potted a few into coco, I'll get some into dirt tonight,hopefully they come back.. it's ugly though.. I mineralised the coco with some colonel sanders, haven't grown in this cheap stuff before, so I hope it's all good.. can't wait to get licence back so I can restock.
Flower tent..
medicine man 1&2

IMG_0030180.JPG

IMG_0033181.JPG

Critical skunk 1&2

IMG_0032174.JPG

IMG_0031176.JPG

La Niña

IMG_0034170.JPG

Thanks mate.. I liked her too, she was going great.. then she spent couple nights in front of/blocking off an oscillating fan, hasn't been the same since. Gradually down down hill since.. her flowers are still juicy, not drying up, hopefully she's still got a decent smoke in her, for me..

Back
Top Bottom