Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

:high-five:I hope all is well at Lord Buddingtons Organic garden of delights:love:

Moi aussi. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I'll take this opportunity to resister a complaint with whomever is in charge of fairness in this universe. It's unfair that the cool kids have lured MrTeddy away. He was our friend first - bah! (We need a grumph smiley). I checked, and it's been well over a week since he came back to spend a little time with his old friends - Graytail needs him some honey-toughed prose from the ol' Brit expat.

Well ... and that garden ... whew, love the garden, too! :love:

Moi aussi. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I'll take this opportunity to resister a complaint with whomever is in charge of fairness in this universe. It's unfair that the cool kids have lured MrTeddy away. He was our friend first - bah! (We need a grumph smiley). I checked, and it's been well over a week since he came back to spend a little time with his old friends - Graytail needs him some honey-toughed prose from the ol' Brit expat.

Well ... and that garden ... whew, love the garden, too! :love:

He might be on vacation, or covering for someone who is. Yeah, it's too quiet here. We keep peeking round the corner Mr. Teddy. :battingeyelashes:

:ciao: Playmates.

I didn't know you cared. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish I was on vacation - it's been so busy back here. Thank you so much for checking in. :circle-of-love:

Graytail needs him some honey-toughed prose from the ol' Brit expat.

:thanks: What can I say to that, old chum? Except let's take some snaps in the seductive low evening light later, and we'll have a look at some flowers. Bless you all. Truly.

:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Playmates.

I didn't know you cared. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish I was on vacation - it's been so busy back here. Thank you so much for checking in. :circle-of-love:

:thanks: What can I say to that, old chum? Except let's take some snaps in the seductive low evening light later, and we'll have a look at some flowers. Bless you all. Truly.

:circle-of-love:

Ya coulda corrected my typo ... sheesh ... honey-toughed? *mutter*

The Good, The Bad And The Munters

:ciao: Playmates

Here we are with a photo-heavy update of the Greek garden - in the local argot, Cannabis Kipos. Let us begin with the Bad Munters. Those early-flowering Cookies Kush which are all sativa and stretchy just had their chips. I popped the smallest one into the tent 10 days ago, and the little scamp just died on me. Yes, just died. It was the last straw when I found that the two 4-5ft outdoor ones had hermied. I can only pray that they've screwed only themselves and not the rest of my crop. So today, down came the fluffy, foxtailing flippers.
DSC_05143.JPG
DSC_05156.JPG
DSC_05166.JPG

Early, quick-dried samples are not promising, despite them being heavy in scent and covered in 100% cloudy trichomes.

They got a cursory trim and hung in the apotheki:
DSC_05175.JPG
DSC_05185.JPG
DSC_05197.JPG

The unspeakably glamorous Mrs Teddy, a lady who knows her rights and insists on their maintenance, thinks I should send photos and complain to the seed bank from whence they came on the basis that they are not Kush, don't smell or taste of Cookies and have been a complete p in the a. I am more laissez-faire in my temperament. I said I'd ask you what you think.

Let's move on to happier subjects, namely everybody else. I popped out for some snaps in the heat of the day, then as the evening drew on and the sun's rays moved sideways I took few more.

This afternoon, Magnolia Grandiflora and Cannabis KC45:
DSC_04989.JPG

Sour Diesels, SAGE, KC 45 and a couple of Afghanis (all four planted Afghanis are girls):
DSC_049910.JPG

This is the re-vegging MasterKush from the tent. Sweet.
DSC_05008.JPG

DSC_05019.JPG
DSC_05028.JPG
DSC_050311.JPG

Still my favourite - the Grape Dog. She's going to be a pretty good yielder I think:
DSC_05047.JPG
DSC_05056.JPG

Under the pergola, Dark Star, LA Confidential, Desfran and a SAGE:
DSC_05104.JPG
DSC_05064.JPG
DSC_05075.JPG
DSC_05084.JPG
DSC_05092.JPG

In the raised bed, as the excellent Italian small cherry-plum tomatoes finish, the Afghani flowers:
DSC_05113.JPG
DSC_05124.JPG
DSC_05134.JPG

From this evening, Grape Dog again:
DSC_05216.JPG
DSC_05225.JPG

And miscellaneous evening ladies:
DSC_05244.JPG
DSC_05235.JPG
DSC_05255.JPG
DSC_05265.JPG
DSC_05276.JPG

DSC_05284.JPG

DSC_05344.JPG
DSC_05355.JPG
DSC_05366.JPG
DSC_05376.JPG
DSC_05385.JPG
DSC_05397.JPG

Now to the back bed, where the open-soil Desfran is now over 9 feet:
DSC_05298.JPG

Can't make her out too well? Jolly good. Every couple of days I go into the woods and saw off some more branches which get piled between her and the compost heap, rendering the large lady invisible from behind to anyone who may walk up to the chapel. For you, dear friends, I checked the road and shifted the foliage:
DSC_05307.JPG
DSC_05318.JPG
DSC_05328.JPG
DSC_05338.JPG

She gets 10litres of spring water about twice a week when she's beginning to fade and a weekly dose of the fantastically malodorous Horsetail Fern and Nettle tea, which smells like a Greek public toilet which has taken a weekend break at the Glastonbury Festival. Mmmm.

Thank you so much for checking in. It's good to be home.

Peace be with you.
DSC_05408.JPG

Pip Pip!
:love: Mr Teddy x

"She gets 10litres of spring water about twice a week when she's beginning to fade and a weekly dose of the fantastically malodorous Horsetail Fern and Nettle tea, which smells like a Greek public toilet which has taken a weekend break at the Glastonbury Festival. Mmmm."

:rofl:

Is it any wonder we miss you when business takes you away? Mr. Teddy, I'm flabbergasted. You and the Ultra-Glamorous Mrs. Teddy are going to have an excellent winter, working through all this lusciousness.

Ahhhh.... The week is a bit more complete now. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Love this pic! She's such a beauty! :circle-of-love: It's not too often we get to see them grow like a cactus, the impression makes it seem as if she was well over 10 feet tall. Wicked shot :bravo:

DSC_05185.JPG

The unspeakably glamorous Mrs Teddy, a lady who knows her rights and insists on their maintenance, thinks I should send photos and complain to the seed bank from whence they came on the basis that they are not Kush, don't smell or taste of Cookies and have been a complete p in the a. I am more laissez-faire in my temperament. I said I'd ask you what you think.

I think you should put on your big-boy pants and send the seed broker a note. At the very least you will give the recipient a chuckle. There are some more Cookies Kush growing here:

Cookies Kush Grow From Seed

Based on what I see they should change the strain name from Cookies Kush to Toss Your Cookies...

Everything else is looking so good the sour taste Toss Your Cookies left in your mouth will soon be naught but a fading memory and, perhaps, an infrequently recurring bad dream. That DarkStar is starting to look like a winner.

"Peace be with you"

And also with you Mr Teddy!

What a super looking bunch you've got there, and that Grandiflora - just flawless, must get some Magnolias.....

Shame about the hermied 'cookies'

Mrs Teddy sounds like my kind of girl, write a stiff letter and give them a good roasting....I wouldn't care for any brown nose replacement seeds they send though.....imagine if that were someone's entire grow ( she said gulping ) I've got just my 3 girls :thedoubletake: :yikes:

Hope you have started training your trimming hand for the trimathon to come

Hope your weekend has started spiffingly :high-five: my regards to Mrs T. :green_heart::rollit:

Love this pic! She's such a beauty! It's not too often we get to see them grow like a cactus, the impression makes it seem as if she was well over 10 feet tall. Wicked shot
:thanks: Mr Freeman. If only the result was as good as the shot. Enough cloudy trichomes on loose buds, but absolutely no delivery. Just a faintly unpleasant, sour taste. Fortunately an Afghani and Unknown Clone force-flowed in the tent have turned all sticky and available. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to hear about the hermies. Every thing is Looking Good my friend. Good job. Love you guys. TOAST
Well, there's a first time for all of us. :thanks: Every comment is appreciated, but such words from Master Lem are truly valued.
I suppose I need to add that "tossing cookies" was the tender euphemism my mother employed to describe her vomiting children...
Thank you, PJ. :ciao: Let's try and keep the tone up here. :laughtwo: Mrs Teddy was quite confused when I used the phrase to tell her what was wrong with Teddy yesterday. :thumb:
"Peace be with you"

And also with you Mr Teddy!

Mrs Teddy sounds like my kind of girl, write a stiff letter and give them a good roasting
:amen: Bapple. I enjoy writing a stiff letter. Duly done and it's on the stagecoach now. Looking terrific in your Med garden last time I checked. :goodjob:

*****​

A BUD'S LIFE
My responsibilities as Lord Teddy have sadly kept me from you longer than I would wish. For a start I caught my Gentleman's Gentleman, Winston, smuggling his catamite into the servants' quarters. And naturally the historic milestone passed by our gracious Queen Elizabeth II yesterday as she surpassed her grandmother and became Great Britain's longest-serving monarch has kept me fully occupied. As you will recall, I am Keeper Of The Queen's Bongs and yesterday Her Majesty ordered the smoking device used by her grandmother. It has an intricate clockwork pump in a brass and cherry-wood casing. A marvellous contraption, although the balloon made of sheep's bladder does leave a particular taste in the mouth. It is affectionately known in The Palace as Victoria's Vap.

Great Britain. The only country with 'Great' in its name.

Enough musings. On with the show.

Grape Ape:
DSC_05692.JPG
DSC_05703.JPG

Sour Diesels:
DSC_05712.JPG
DSC_05732.JPG

Aurora Ultras. A little slow to flower, but just starting to hit their stride now:
DSC_0574.JPG
DSC_05753.JPG
DSC_05764.JPG

KC 45, recovering from the heavy rain we've had for the past two days. There's an unseasonably heavy storm over Southern Italy and the Med, and we're on the edge of it. Today is dry but very humid. Nobody say the 'BR' word please.
DSC_05774.JPG
DSC_05783.JPG

My little re-vegging MasterKush from the tent. The gift that keeps on giving:
DSC_05794.JPG

SAGE:
DSC_05803.JPG
DSC_05819.JPG

In the back, under the pergola, AU Confidential:
DSC_058210.JPG
DSC_05839.JPG

These three shots are Dark Star and another KC45, but frankly at this point my notes become indecipherable:
DSC_05849.JPG
DSC_058511.JPG

DSC_058624.JPG

The Afghani in the vegetable plot is building some nice colas and is as fit as a flee:
DSC_058726.JPG

Shall we end on a high? About 10 feet. Desfran in the back bed. This whole thing has simply got out of control. Which, funnily enough, is exactly what I said to Winston.
DSC_058830.JPG
DSC_058929.JPG

May your God go with you.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Thank you, PJ. Let's try and keep the tone up here. Mrs Teddy was quite confused when I used the phrase to tell her what was wrong with Teddy yesterday.

Perhaps if you anglicized it to "Teddy tossed his biscuits" Mrs Teddy would have gotten the gist of it? The estate and the plants look top-flight. You should give the groundskeeper a raise, or at least a bonus. I wasn't aware that Keeper of the Bongs actually was allowed to put his lips on the Monarch's piece, but your details lead me to believe that you have had your mouth there. I don't think the Keeper of the Shoes is allowed to parade around in the Queen's smart pumps...

Hey Mr. Teddy you know I had to go all the way back to page 18 in my journal to find your ass LOL So I came to see some new pix, but no cigar. Did you ever get a hold of those thieves that sold you those 100% Sativa Cookie Kush seeds. If you send them a picture of those plants they will probably make it right. Herbies and TSSC are good about taking care for disgruntled customers. You should give it a try if you haven't all ready. Love You Guy's TOAST

:ciao: Chums.

hello Mr Teddy :circle-of-love:
Good to see you, amigo jaga. I hope all's top of the shop with you and Mrs jaga. :circle-of-love:

AU, Dark Star, and others really know how to grow outside - And you are really growing them.
:thanks: Rad. I so love growing outdoors. Easier, bigger, prettier. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Did you ever get a hold of those thieves that sold you those 100% Sativa Cookie Kush seeds.
:laughtwo: Yassus! Lem. Awaiting a response. And explanation. Fortunately, it looks as if those CK's hermied good and early, before the rest of the crop were flowering, so I think I may have got away with it.

A question for you all.

I sent the under-gardener out this evening to check for any signs of bud rot after the recent wet weather. He reported that all was well. However, he returned with these photos of Aurora Ultra Confidential.

Pretty? Or pretty worrying?

DSC_059124.JPG
DSC_059229.JPG
DSC_059428.JPG

:thanks:

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Back
Top Bottom