Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

:ciao: Playmates

Just a quick note to apologise for the lack of updates. It's holiday time for Mods so we are covering for each other. Plus one of the kittens has been bitten or stung by something and one of his legs has become elephantine. Poor thing. It's quite funny and very sad simultaneously. Trips to the vet take most of the day, but he should be fine.

When I'm not modding and vetting, I'm watering the girls, sometimes twice a day.

The garden is looking pretty splendid and I'd love to share it with you. If there's no site drama this weekend, I'll certainly get the camera out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay tuned. Please. :circle-of-love:

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

This page was one of the best laughs of the week. I just stopped again to partake once more. Laughed just as hard.

Not about the poor kitten though. Poor kitten. :love:

Sunday In The Garden With Teddy

:ciao: Playmates!

Well everyone on-site is being well-behaved (probably because most are asleep), and the spammers are silent, so time for a trip round the garden.

Top of the shop is my VPOTM - Village Plant Of The Month. I'm pretty sure that Grape Dog is the best-looking cannabis plant in the village. As a result, I am awarding myself a Greek mason jar and an old GAP T-shirt.

DSC_04493.JPG
DSC_04506.JPG
DSC_04694.JPG

Here are the girls gathered by the Buddleia.

A KC45 in the foreground:
DSC_04526.JPG
DSC_04539.JPG

Sour Diesels:
DSC_04548.JPG
DSC_04559.JPG

Aurora Ultras:
DSC_04605.JPG

DSC_04565.JPG

A SAGE:
DSC_04576.JPG
DSC_04592.JPG

A re-vegging Blueberry from the last tent harvest. I just left the pot outside and Mrs Teddy pointed out to me that she was re-growing. So I watered her. :cheesygrinsmiley: As James Brown said to Mrs Teddy when she asked if she could shake his hand, "Ain't nothin' difficult".
DSC_04589.JPG

General snaps of the downstairs girls;
DSC_04615.JPG
DSC_04657.JPG

DSC_04805.JPG

In the top garden, the Pergola girls with the early flowering Cookies Kush, the potted Desfran and a super AU Confidential:
DSC_04517.JPG

DSC_04775.JPG
DSC_04786.JPG
DSC_04816.JPG
DSC_04663.JPG
DSC_04645.JPG

DSC_04826.JPG

Meanwhile in the raised bed, the Afghani lurks behind the tomatoes. Her top now rises above the canopy, at about 6 feet. Definitely female. :woohoo:
DSC_04677.JPG
DSC_04709.JPG
DSC_04689.JPG

To Desfran in the back border. Around 8 feet tall now and no sign of slowing down. An ancient kalderimi - stone path - runs round the back of the garden to Saint Charalambros' chapel behind us. Visitors are very, very rare, but I've created my own screen of green by sawing branches from the forest trees. Propping them up between her and my compost heap makes her completely invisible. I moved the screen for some better pictures. What I do for you, eh?
DSC_04724.JPG
DSC_04735.JPG
DSC_04745.JPG
DSC_04834.JPG
DSC_04797.JPG
DSC_04754.JPG

Now I'm off down to the Saint's spring for some mountain water for an evening dousing.

May all your girls be green (or purple) and your God go with you.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

You have some lovely space-saving, heavy-yielding, columnar girls there.

Which is the cookies Kush and which is the AU Confidential?

Hi Rad

Hope all's well in both your lovely on and off-topic gardens. I've been watering and taken a snap just for you of the AUC. Here she is - as strong and butch as a lady weight-lifter, like all the S.Californian strains I have. One or two yellow bottom fans because of the canopy.
DSC_04863.JPG

The seriously flowering Cookies Kush are each side of a Desfran here:
DSC_04663.JPG

That one in the foreground is about 5ft. of bud. :thumb:

When I potted them on they moved as fast as a Greek Finance Minister with a German loan. Didn't give me a moment to tie them down and they burst into flower back in June and then kept stretching. There's a third one in the tent now too being forced on. I don't know what to make of these supposedly indica-dominant girls. I'm no expert of course, but I'm seriously wondering if they are CK's at all and not some loose-bud sativa.

But, Hell, all's for the best in this best of all possible worlds.:high-five:

Always good to see you, my hirsute friend. Wish I could grow my own facial hair like Lem and you, but Mrs Teddy's vetoed both that and regular pipe smoking. Mind you, she does rather have a thing for Lem. Glad we're an ocean apart. :ciao:

A beautiful Garden of Eden you're tending to my friend! Fantastic photos and specimens. Special cactus phenotype? ;) They are very aesthetically pleasing to look at. :circle-of-love:

Keep up the great work :goodjob: :cheer:

A beautiful Garden of Eden you're tending to my friend!
:thanks: Wonder who was key in teaching me all I know? ;)

The distinguishing fact about the Garden of Eden was the presence of slithering Evil. The cats brought one in today. A two-footer. I thought it was dead and picked it up. It wasn't.

My, how you would have laughed. Mrs Teddy said I screamed like a girl.

Geez, it must be an awesome feeling to walk around on your homestead. Fantastic view! You should charge admission to the visitors on the path. :laughtwo:

Does a greek mason jar look different than a regular mason jar? :hmmmm:
:ciao: Canna. :thanks: Your off-topic thread always provides a beautiful sanctuary.

Of course a Greek mason jar is different from a regular mason jar. :cheesygrinsmiley: It may indeed look the same, but your Greek is a terrific lover of the sweet preserve. Which makes the jars one of the few things left, in these times of German-imposed deep austerity, which are available, cheap and good. Sadly I have yet to find one bearing the 420 Magazine logo, for that extra OOOMPH during curing.

Mr. Teddy, I believe you live in the Greek version of cannabis heaven. Your chest must burst with pride with every stroll around the grounds. I'm super impressed. Shall we gather at the appropriate time for a harvest fest? I think you're going to need a few hearty trimmers and I for one volunteer!

Oh wait... I read back and now my disdain has has subsided. You were the judge, not Aguerre. I'm sorry if I accused you of any sort of political intrigue, Mr. Teddy. I'm ashamed of my unjust outrage.

:peace:

Mr. Teddy, I believe you live in the Greek version of cannabis heaven. Your chest must burst with pride with every stroll around the grounds. I'm super impressed. Shall we gather at the appropriate time for a harvest fest? I think you're going to need a few hearty trimmers and I for one volunteer!
:ciao::hug:

:high-five:

Oh wait... I read back and now my disdain has has subsided. You were the judge, not Aguerre. I'm sorry if I accused you of any sort of political intrigue, Mr. Teddy. I'm ashamed of my unjust outrage.

:peace:
:Namaste:

Wow, your plants have come a long way sense the last time I looked. Im impressed my friend. So in the picture below the AUC that crazy looking tall plant to the left is a Cookie Kush. That's one wild looking plant. Wait until you smoke the Aurora Ultra. Good job man. Those plants are sweet. Toast
:thanks::circle-of-love:

Hello Playmates!

A bit of housekeeping help - if anyone is having trouble accessing/posting from their account, please see this link regarding expired email accounts:

Members Locked Out Of Accounts - Expired Email Accounts

If anyone you know is having problems, please spread the word. :thanks:

the distinguishing fact about the garden of eden was the presence of slithering evil. The cats brought one in today. A two-footer. I thought it was dead and picked it up. It wasn't.

My, how you would have laughed. Mrs teddy said i screamed like a girl.

LOL :rofl::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom