Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

Se looks like a trimuli (trident) OMG just like Lord Shiva holds in his hands :thumb:
I want one :love:

DSC_030110.JPG

Sour D looks great.

Those Candy Krush look like they could be ingredients for Thai Stick - just dry and ship. A rewarding yield in buds per square inch.

Teddy has that Lion King, Rin Tin Tin, "I'm on top of the world" pose down perfect! He could teach mime :)

DSC_030110.JPG

Another fine post from the Man they call Teddy, living in voluntary exile, surrounded by Grecian splendor.

Teddy has that Lion King, Rin Tin Tin, "I'm on top of the world" pose down perfect! He could teach mime :

I was struck the same way. What a great picture of Teddy! :love: The plants look good, too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wonder if the odd vertical growth isn't a photoperiod issue. They went to single-bladed leaves, yes?

:ciao: Platmates. Thank you for all chipping in and your kind words about the World's Greatest Dog. I truly appreciate your company. :circle-of-love:

I wonder if the odd vertical growth isn't a photoperiod issue. They went to single-bladed leaves, yes?
Good spot, Graytail. Yes, two of the Cookies Kush went single-bladed, the third regressed to triple-bladed. Is that some kind of tell? Would love some of your knowledge.

I'm just intrigued about the three of them. Supplier's blurb says "Indica"; elsewhere CK's are listed as "Indica dominant". Even wondering if they really are Cookies Kush, although the breeder and supplier are both reputable.
:Namaste:

I only know about it peripherally, but if you put out mature plants before the solstice, they can get stuck in a weak bloom phase and grow at the same time, among other issues. Doc has mentioned photoperiod stress and pointed to single-bladed leaves, and Lester, among others is careful to manually cycle his girls until mid-summer, when the plants see decreasing daylight instead of increasing.

Very odd growth habit for an indica, in any case! :thedoubletake:

Exactly Gray. We talked about that a little way back in Teddy's journal. Teddy started a bunch of seeds indoors and moved the plants outside around May 20. Of those only the Cookies Kush went into flower on the 27th. It must be a fast maturing strain because the other plants that went out at the same age did not. It happened quickly.

Teddy and I live at almost the same latitude. I've found here that a plant started inside shouldn't go outside until June 1st where I live. I've never had a plant start flowering early for me, but I've seen it in friends plants.

The other plants that went out at the same time and were not sexually mature so they were not able to flower and their metabolism recognized that the days were still getting longer so they didn't flower. The three ugly sisters saw a significant drop in light hours when they went out, were an early maturing strain and promptly went into flower just as if they had been indoors and switched from an 18/6 schedule to 12/12.

Teddy and I are not that for north (35 degrees). As a consequence the days don't ever get super long like they do farther north. Outdoor growers should look at sunrise/sunset charts for their latitude. A good rule of thumb is an outdoor plant starts to flower when there is about 15 hours of light. You also have to sort of take into account twilight hours on either end of the sunrise and sunset. An indoor plant that has been getting 18 hours of light inside and is cut to 15 outside will flower. A plant that is a couple of weeks shy of sexual maturity that goes outside into 15 hours of light will not.

The plants that went out at the same time will start to flower around the 25th of July when he is down to 15 hours of light. That is about 1-2 weeks earlier than the plants will start to flower in Northern California.

:thanks: Gray and PJ. Great information. I've got this easy - I do the pretty pictures, you do the work.

And talking of pretty pictures...

IN PRAISE OF WEST COAST STRAINS
AURORA ULTRA, AURORA ULTRA CONFIDENTIAL, SOUR DIESEL AND (IN THE SPECIAL SUPER BIG POT), GRAPE DOG

Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
DSC_031317.JPG

And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there
DSC_031421.JPG

DSC_031517.JPG

The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
DSC_031613.JPG

And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
DSC_031716.JPG

They keep their boyfriends warm at night
DSC_031814.JPG

I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of girls
DSC_032012.JPG

DSC_032114.JPG

Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the States
DSC_032212.JPG

Back to the cutest girls in the world
DSC_032312.JPG

I wish they all could be California
DSC_032513.JPG

DSC_032413.JPG

I wish they all could be California girls
DSC_032616.JPG

DSC_032811.JPG

DSC_033011.JPG

I wish they all could be California girls
DSC_03317.JPG
DSC_033211.JPG
DSC_033316.JPG

:surf: Mr Teddy x

Baron? Have you been puffin' on the blueberry and master kush? This bopping around the yard and singing to your pretty girls seems contrary to your stuffy British sensibilities...

What a delightful way to start the day Mr. Teddy. :laughtwo: I love the way your girls are sucking up the Greecian sun. I'm impressed that you can manage such a harem. Whew! I have to laugh at that, having just planted 12 seeds of my own. If the 10 I expect to pop do so, I have my own hands full, don't I? :rofl:

A wonderful update sir. Have a splendid day. :love:

Baron? Have you been puffin' on the blueberry and master kush? This bopping around the yard and singing to your pretty girls seems contrary to your stuffy British sensibilities...
Sometimes, PeeJay, a chap just has to undo his blazer, losen that cravat and kick off the Church's Brogues.
:ganjamon:

What a delightful way to start the day Mr. Teddy. :laughtwo: I love the way your girls are sucking up the Greecian sun. I'm impressed that you can manage such a harem. Whew! I have to laugh at that, having just planted 12 seeds of my own. If the 10 I expect to pop do so, I have my own hands full, don't I? :rofl:

A wonderful update sir. Have a splendid day. :love:
:thanks: SS. How ya doin'? Damn well from what I see on your journal. Good going, girl, BUT GET SOME SLEEP. :circle-of-love:

I think there are 21 out there. Of course, I have been managing harems for most of my 57 years. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sleep Mr. Teddy? What is this elusive sleep you speak of? :laughtwo: Last night was two hours. I have no control over it anymore. Maybe these Afghanis can help. I so prefer zippy high to sleepy after effect. I wonder if I'm not just catching up with life? Maybe a side effect of grief? The community has helped me get through the painful parts faster. I wasn't planning on disruption of sleep patterns. Interesting, to say the least.

Weeds
:ciao:Playmates
If you have a regular garden and are anything like me, it's not always the tidiest place. Pots collect in the pot corner, I can never find the trowel or secateurs and weeding is naturally a never-ending story. Round the side of the house is a good example. There's a bunch of neglected old pots of finished or unwatered herbs and plants like Winter Jasmine which, er hum, died under the winter snows. Should have bought that Six Foot Of Snow Jasmine.

Mrs Teddy has been mentioning that they all need clearing up for a week or so and a couple of days ago I felt that I had pushed my luck far enough. Let's tidy.
DSC_03419.JPG

What? WHAT? Let's play 'Where's Weedy?'
DSC_034011.JPG
DSC_033912.JPG
DSC_03487.JPG

To answer your unspoken question, dear reader - I have absolutely no bloody idea.

I live in magic marijuana land. Last year I could barely get any decent girls growing. Now they are spontaneously generating.
:thedoubletake::slide:

I also harvested the second Blueberry from the tent. We like Blueberry round here. Lovely plants, reasonable yield even in my crowded tent and terrific smoke.
DSC_03439.JPG
DSC_03477.JPG
DSC_03467.JPG
DSC_03458.JPG
DSC_034412.JPG
DSC_034210.JPG

And finally some pictures of the glorious California Girls in the evening sun - God Bless America - followed by a few random shots of the rest of the gang.
DSC_03529.JPG

DSC_03538.JPG

DSC_033316.JPG
DSC_033211.JPG

Aurora Ultra Confidential:
DSC_033011.JPG
DSC_03317.JPG

Grape Ape:
DSC_035511.JPG
DSC_035411.JPG

Aurora Ultra and a Sour Diesel behind:
DSC_035612.JPG
DSC_035714.JPG

Here's a KC45 which I'm also well pleased with. She has responded beautifully to training and is a lovely looking bush:
DSC_035011.JPG

We deal with all shapes, sizes and shades round here:
DSC_03589.JPG

And one of the now over 6 foot Cookies Kush, flowering away:
DSC_035910.JPG

Thanks for coming by. Peace be with you.

Pip Pip! :love:Mr Teddy x

All the lovely ladies and it was the picture of the puppy that made me smile. That would make a lovely lock screen shot.

Congratulations on another Blueberry harvest. Sweet looking cola. :thumb:

There's a certain look in his eye ...

If I were a rodent, I'd be thinking "uh oh" ... :straightface:

:laughtwo:

:blunt:Just in case you or any other folks from the Uk have not heard :volcano-smiley:There is a petition for the legalization of our beloved Ganja ,, the last time I checked it was over 154,708 we need as many as possible befor thursday I have posted the link(I hope it works) View all petitions - Petitions Plus any thing over 100,000 has to be debated in parliment so at least this year it will get to the debate:thumb:
Last year it made 100,00 and so this year it is so much more plus it got this far in 2 days ,,and I think it will close on thursday
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom