MNS - My New Spot

That critical is a great looking plant Grizz.

I had my own seed drama last night. First pot I prepped... dropped the seed into the hole. Saw it go in. Then doubted what I saw, and started digging arouund. Couldn't find shit. Figured it was in there somewhere, but now I'm stressing. Was at it for about 10 min before realising how futile it was, and just gave up and covered the massive crater I had just dug up. :rofl: I will be very surprised if that bean pops. What a f#$ken idiot move. Only have 3 regs of that strain. You can't get that strain anymore either.

Get the dirt out of the pot and put it into a tray, thin it out, you'll see it pop up somewhere.. if you pushed it down to far as you searched, chance it might use too much energy trying to surface.. I hate doing shit like that.. the Ortegas, I figured if one was a stray seed, I'd be able to tell compared to other during growth.. now twins.. I'll have two that look the same :rofl:

Yeah, I hate it too man. It never ends well when you start digging around. Those seeds are almost black in colour as well. I would never have spotted it. Still don't know what I was thinking.

Problem with your suggestion though, is I don't know which pot it is anymore. :rofl: Will just have to hope for the best.

Let's start with...
master kaze

This is a limited edition seed that has well established roots in the Afghan dominant side of plant expression. The Master Kush is a proven winner along with the Skunk and Haze sides of this complex hybrid, and the phenotype of this seed are all trustworthy for all levels of grower. A packet of seed will allow for all types of selection and will yield better than average, with the twist of sativa (Haze) influence. A pleasure for those who like complex blends and a range of flavour that may not be on offer from so many other hybrids. For the medical grower there is everything you need in these genetics - it will be down to the individual to select the best mother that will suit all one's needs - the range will be from a strong expression of narcotic Afghans to the euphoria of the Haze ! Expect it to finish to flower between 8-10 weeks, and with a yield of 400 grams-500 grams per square meter indoors and a very heavy outdoor yield. Grown outdoors pay attention to early rains... but a plant most all of us will be content to have in our garden at some stage.
Master Kush Skunk x Afghan Haze
Category:Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed:50% Afghan, 25% Skunk , 25%Haze-Thai /Columbian/Mexican
Breeder:Nevil and Shantibaba
Preferred medium:bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield:a yield of 400 grams-550 grams per square meter indoors and a very heavy outdoor yield
Flowering period:Expect Indoor growing to be between 8 to 10 weeks depending the side to the phenotype you select.In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere by early to mid October and in the southern hemisphere by late March to early April.
Recommendations:Not everyone wants to grow Haze plants since they think it takes a long time, however with this practical hybrid it is simply irresistible.
Special Notes:This is one of a set of 4 hybrid limited editions that have been recently remade to F1 seed.All incorporate 25% Haze and are excellent practical introductory plants for the new growers to Haze. The flavours and aromas will hook those who grow these hybrids and the yield will be more than one would think to expect. All have excellent medical applications including helping with muscular tension, pmt, ms and appetite stimulation...try it I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

Auction...Picked up a clearing straw for $40 euro, around 70seeds.

Small yielder but quick turn around... here some pics

IMG_52246.JPG

IMG_52157.JPG

IMG_52189.JPG

IMG_52199.JPG

IMG_52229.JPG

IMG_52206.JPG
Sweet got me the mns bug as well won a few auctions and got some great genetics myself. Master kaze ,g13 skunk , g13 widow , early queen ,dreamtime , critical haze widow and devil.

Island :high-five: nice pick up mate.. you growing out or in? Have a journal? I'd Love to watch the show.. there addictive those auctions, be careful :rofl::passitleft:

I spent a little on the master kaze clearance $40 euro but 70 seeds :rofl: I did well with g13widow clearance $23,50. I bet my high price early and find out at the end if I won or not.. no need to get into bidding wars (which I've done) as the next week they go at quarter of the price..

Flower update..
critical skunk.. she's on just water.. getting her ready to finish up..

IMG_008079.JPG

IMG_008180.JPG

IMG_008279.JPG

IMG_008370.JPG

IMG_008672.JPG

IMG_008479.JPG

Medicine man.. getting some proper filth here.. I likey. Likey a lot..

IMG_008775.JPG

IMG_008860.JPG

IMG_008970.JPG

IMG_009179.JPG

IMG_009276.JPG

La Niña.. flowers everywhere.. frost just coming in..

IMG_009360.JPG

IMG_009469.JPG

IMG_009570.JPG

Medicine Man.. same, stacked.. going to have to watch, hopefully doesn't get to dense..

IMG_009690.JPG

IMG_009781.JPG

thanks ditchweed... :passitleft: I think I've unsubscribed from your journal, shits me when that happens, it's too close to the page number when using a phone.. only just noticed I haven't had any updates from you for a while.. I'll be over soon to see where your up too..

I spent a little on the master kaze clearance $40 euro but 70 seeds :rofl: I did well with g13widow clearance $23,50. I bet my high price early and find out at the end if I won or not.. no need to get into bidding wars (which I've done) as the next week they go at quarter of the price..
You got them for a steal. Bidding wars are crazy at times lol. Saw some go above hundred

Veg tent.. girls have taken well to the coco, hopefully should start seeing some actual growth this week, roots should feel like taking in fluids now.. they are on an organic nute I forgot I had.. it's a two part. They aren't meant to be mixed but I'm not using sprayers and have found it works like a treat. 1ml each into two litre of water will get a dead plant green in a week and won't need another feed for a couple.. they are another from Nutri-techs life force range..

IMG_009879.JPG

Mango window

IMG_010084.JPG

Shark shock

IMG_010269.JPG

Super silver haze

IMG_010377.JPG

Just had a little weird experience.. it's rememberance day here today. 11th-11th. We have a minutes silence at 11 o'clock.. I was in a shopping centre, announcement come over, then all the lights went out.. at first it was awkward, just standing in aisle with head slightly bowed, halfway through it was touching, realising how respectful we generally are,with everybody silent and still.. towards the end it became comical for me for the same reasons, everyone was just standing there still and silent.. along with the last 15 seconds feeling like two minutes, I was wondering is everybody was thinking the same thing 'how longs this minute going for :rofl::rofl:thanks diggers..

Babies look happy Grizz. I was at the checkout at 11 in the shops too. It went quiet but there was this feral woman yelling at her feral kids at the top of her voice. She got a major stare down, and told off by a elderly couple big time. And so she should. Respect!

Thanks Aussie.. yeah a minute of respect shouldn't be hard..
Thanks Blaze.. it a favourite strain of a few from mns.. it looks temperamental..

I'll be giving the critical skunk a boiling water to finish tonight.. she's at day 51 today since flip.. she's a 6-7 week, as flowering started a week and half after flip.. sorry about the pic... better than nothing?:rofl:

IMG_010664.JPG

Thats looking like a fucking monster bro ! I love that frost. You have done yourself proud on that one.
I get very pissed off with people disrespecting the minutes silence. I was at Athletics with the kids, I mad all the kids I was coaching shut up, take off their hats and stand still for the minute. The Rec Centre played Taps, which I thought was a nice touch. My family have lost 23 people in wars since WW1, so its something I feel strongly about. A minute is nothing - some people are dead set assholes in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom