MNS - My New Spot

Update; MNS SSH. About done curing. So far so good..
420-magazine-mobile1967584765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977711306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1659664016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348652740.jpg

Looks really nice mate.. interested to know the effect..

Thanks wounded.. I got grandads that were both in war and uncles in Vietnam. Not sure who fought in ww1 from the family.. one grandad was navy, diver. Remember going there as a kid and looking at all his photos, up on the walls in his shed. he got heaps of medals.. something about dismantling floating mines.. had a stroke at 35 through the stress of it. Sent him a little sideways for a while after the war..

I hear ya........... War is a scary thing.... These things we see, don't leave the mind even after.I was too young to go to Nam, alot of friends did and Korea. some never came home............... Hard to even imagine..... scooping up friends.......... I may not have been there, but I've been thru afew wars, here in the states. Seen alot I don't care to remember as far as blood and guts........ I feel for all that have been there... I've traced my family aways back,, and all done what they thought was right.... Hats off......... and Keepem Green

I've been sheltered from it all.. nowadays or away from war, worst I've heard are firefighters, some of the shit they see and have to do.. a story of a fiery with ptsd, 200 cpr's on dead bodies, not sure if in his lifetime but I think might have been in a year, was horrific either way.. my old mans birthdate come up for nam, did all the training etc, broke his collar bone as a kid, kept him out..

Closest I'm been myself,, was war with other scooter tramp clubs... Was alot of problems... Not that I was a full patched member. But I did run with afew bikers that were 1%ers. And I have seen afew friend shot of their scooters. More than one funeral. Those people play for keeps...
That's forever ago down by Frisco and Oakland. Crazy days back then..............
and almost all my family been in every war there was since the Unit States ever started...... I take hat to all of them,, right or wrong.

Keepem Green

Saw a ton of crazy stuff growing up in N.Ireland in the 70's, 80's and early 90's, then doing Security for years. Oddly enough it was my accident that left me with PTSD. I have been tracing my family tree and there were 8 killed in WW1, then 3 in WW2. My Uncle was in both Gulf Wars Sierra Leone and Afghanistan and he is really cooked, he had to watch kids being dismembered in Sierra Leone and they could do nothing to stop them. He can't walk to the local shops he is so bad. I think its very important that kids know what sacrifices people have made so we can live how we do today.
Anyway, enough of all that, those buds Skunkworkz is growing are absolutely crazy looking.

Just had a little weird experience.. it's rememberance day here today. 11th-11th. We have a minutes silence at 11 o'clock.. I was in a shopping centre, announcement come over, then all the lights went out.. at first it was awkward, just standing in aisle with head slightly bowed, halfway through it was touching, realising how respectful we generally are,with everybody silent and still.. towards the end it became comical for me for the same reasons, everyone was just standing there still and silent.. along with the last 15 seconds feeling like two minutes, I was wondering is everybody was thinking the same thing 'how longs this minute going for :rofl::rofl:thanks diggers..

Lest we forget??
All manufactured for profits, the governments made from all the innocent lives:thanks:

Abscess? I won't laugh.. once I know it's not going to keel you over, you know, if it looks funny :rofl: :passitleft: nah bro, hope you get better soon mate.. your pm, damn, shattered...

I potted the twins separately.. ones strong looking, other has half cotys with limp stem, not sure if she's up to it or not, we'll find out.. another Ortega cracked,so a very least I know I've got one :rofl: another four seeds of it in, so next run looks like all Ortega if they start popping..

Abscess? I won't laugh.. once I know it's not going to keel you over, you know, if it looks funny :rofl: :passitleft: nah bro, hope you get better soon mate.. your pm, damn, shattered...

Yes comical for the onlookers :rofl: Side splitting funny for Padi :passitleft: I like the sounds of that Ortega :)

Wounded,damn mate.. would have been a scary in Northern Ireland at that time.. don't want to think what could have been seen in Sierra Leone. The worst of the worst, worst than what you can make up in your head... You can't handle the truth. your probably right..

Wounded,damn mate.. would have been a scary in Northern Ireland at that time.. don't want to think what could have been seen in Sierra Leone. The worst of the worst, worst than what you can make up in your head... You can't handle the truth. your probably right..

:rofl::rofl:I was in Northern Ireland during there skirmish :volcano-smiley:One of my mates told me he was walking down a road in Belfast aka Bomb city central :rofl: Any how there was a massive Blast an he hit the ground like a stone ,, when he finally got up the Irish were all still shopping an stuff ,, we lived just near the falls road I actually really enjoyed Belfast :passitleft: Places like the Post Offices an social places all had guns on the gates it was surreal ,, we made a wrong turn when trying to score and nearly ended up on an army base :rofl: :rofl: we had an Ira guy in the car with us OMG they got very upset with us ,, but after about half an hour of checks they realized we were just stupid Brits with a very large traveler:high-five:
Thanks mate id forgotten all about them days:circle-of-love:

Yeah mate.. how you been? You disappeared quick last time..

Back
Top Bottom