Molasses for stickier buds?

I've been using unsulphured molasses for a few grows now, and have noticed a huge increase in the weight and size of my buds. I use 1Tbsp / gal every plain watering, I adjust the ph when its added, and I've had amazing results. Won't ever do a grow without it.

That seems to be the general consensus of opinion, from what I've read...but.. anyone have any experience of using Molasses with Sulphur Dioxide in?

Tks!

That seems to be the general consensus of opinion, from what I've read...but.. anyone have any experience of using Molasses with Sulphur Dioxide in?

Tks!

so2 retards oxygen intake......

so - do you think that the amount of SO2 in the mix would have a noticeably adverse effect? It was well past its' sell by date - 3 years.. do you think that the SO2 may have even decreased over that time?

Tks

If anyone is interested I just ran a side by side comparison on two white widow clones....... fed with AN sensi grow two part system(have had some great results with the stuff) ............... with the only difference being 1/2 0z of molasses per gallon of nute solution. The molasses helps feed/grow the culture of natural bacteria in the root zone making it easier for the plant to take up nutes. Plants were from the same mother..... clones taken the same morning. The differenmce in the net yield was 2.756 ozs. I think that is a remarkable difference in the net results and you can be assured that I will be buying UN SULPHURED MOLASSES for ALL my future grows both hydro and soil, works great in both mediums
:cheer:STAY SAFE And GOOD GROWIN :cheer:

MrCloner420 :goodluck:

Just ran out & got this. Grandma knows best :)
2wnn6og.jpg

Read the back label, then check an organic type molasses, or a couple other brands. You will be shocked at how much more goodies are in the organic. A few bucks more for the organic, but read the label and you will see what I mean. BTW It definitely works works wonders.

How much water do you usually give them?

I noticed that General Hydroponics' "sweetener" (FloraNectar) contains "all natural raw cane sugar, molasses, malt syrup, select plant based esters, L-amino acids, organic acids, polyflavonoids, vitamins and essential minerals."

Can't remember the percentage. If anyone is interested I can dig out a bottle tomorrow evening and see if it lists them on the label.

After reading this thread, I rushed out this morning and bought some Grandma's molasses. I had water already sitting out so I boiled it and added the molasses. I think I read here that someone started giving this to their plants from the beginning of flowering but then I see some say they started on the 4th week of flowering. Which is best? Or is it personal choice?

HD, you start from the flip and give it to them through out the flowering cycle? I know you're suppose to stop nutes and stuff 2 weeks before harvest.......

HD, you start from the flip and give it to them through out the flowering cycle? I know you're suppose to stop nutes and stuff 2 weeks before harvest.......

Grandma's with every watering until final flush, then 36 hours of dark, then chop chop.....

Back
Top Bottom