Moldy Moldy Mold! Mildew Blech, Outdoor and costal

doughboy79

This is more for a fellow grower freind of mine who is not on the net as of yet. The problem is he plants outdoors and has huge crops, 12 footers at the end of his harvest.......But due to climate conditions *We live in a coastal region that almost always has high humidity* a ton of his crop last year was affected by mold........Is there any good natural (shall i go as far as to say Organic) ways to treat the mold IE before it starts (again Plants are really healthy to start, no stress, and grown for 6-8 months outdoors so aside from the If you start with a healthy plant you get heathy harvests quote from the grow bible...) I was thinking he may have to prune more often to maximize air flow? the strain hes been growing has been like Grand daddy purp so its stocky (the GDP i think got up to like 8 feet last year) and another strain hes got grow to the 12 ft. I'm wondering if theres a spray to treat the plants with before hand? or if theres some super crafty hippie trick that people use to prevent mold? maybe tieing it down more? i dunno but if any of you do please jump in and post for me :p Thanks -Doughboy :thumb::high-five::peace::thanks:

Re: Moldy Moldy MOLD!!!!!Mildew Blech, Outdoor and costal

silinal from ecostyle......hope you can find it....otherwise take a mildew resistant species next time.....a frisian dew will work well in your environment.

thank you for your input Vanelle (sorry if i misspelled) i'll see if i can find some thank you again! :p :thanks::thanks:

I read the same thing as Bigpoppa suggested. a 10:1 with water/milk and spray the plants. I spray my plants with milk, not for PM, but for the biostimulant effects. Just use the day you mix it up or it will stink.

Back
Top Bottom