Monkey Paw! Where?

slothwoman

420 Member
HELLO, I'm new here so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. A few years ago, like when licensing first started , I got my license and went out to find canibus that could replace pain pills. at that time my neighbor had some weed I tried and boy was I surprised. It not only kept me awake but I was able to move around and get my housework done! lol when I finally slowed down I discovered I hadn't slept in 4 days. I asked my neighbor what it was and she said Monkey Paw that someone else had given her. Unable to find out where it came from I went searching for it and I'm still searching for it, So far this site is the closet I came to finding it. IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE ORIGINAL MONKEY PAW strain 80% sativa dominate wether its seeds or clones please contact me. I'm interested in growing it for myself. I noticed that Pot Chimp had it and would like to hear from POT CHIMP .

I happen 2 have the Original Monkey Paw that was originally Bred by 2 Army Vet's back in the 60's!!! Story goes a fella brought back some Nepalese Highland seed's that he accumulated during his time stationed in Nepal. And another fella that was stationed in Vietnam, brought back some Vietnamese Black seed's with him... Somehow the both of them got together in the Mitten and Bred these 2 Wonderful Land Races creating the Legendary Monkey Paw strain!!! I'm currently working on S1 (Self-Rodelization this 1 as well as back crossing her w some Male Monkey Paw pollen that I personally harvested myself...

It not only kept me awake but I was able to move around and get my housework done! lol when I finally slowed down I discovered I hadn't slept in 4 days

I’m pretty sure OPs neighbor gave them meth

Back
Top Bottom