Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I like super cropping to keep height issues in check
Great minds think alike! Thanks Joe! She's all even now! But the room is full end to end! Ha! I'll now have to support them so they heal well. There going to be some cool top buds off these now.
When I was working the gorila glue it really really smelt different. And already f sticky!!!!
Thanks for the advise buddy!

Howdy....cloned today and ripped all bottoms clean.

-Put general hydroponic rapidroot in 0.5ml into 4l tap water into the buckets.
-One has the growstones with a air drip waterer and an airstone.
-The other has a airstone bubbler with water to the bottom of the rapid rooters.
-The others are just in promix.
-All were 45 cut at a node, soaked in clone gel.
- Then I misted and will mist as much as I can.

-The prep room had the light moved down again.
-The girls are reaching to them as soon as I tied them down. Very good response so far!!!!
-The girls were all cleared out down low
-I put some stands to hold the super croped expert seeds stalks.

Just really looking forward to flip!
A yin to this great news yang.....outdoor has been compromised.....

Okay I'm here for your weekly checkup lol. Yes 1000+ is far too high of ppm for runoff. Your yellowing is actually nute burn.

So since you just trained them and are gonna send them to flower, you want to let them dry out.... All the way pro mix style.

Mix up your a and b. Dilute to 300 ppm

Add 150 ppm cal mag.

Water to small run off.

And then feed them this exact same mix one more time but to a larger run off, AFTER they have dried out again.

Then they should be ready to flip.

Week 1 flower is 1.1.1 --- N.P.K ---

Keep it at 500 for week 1 and we can re asses.

Howdy mang!
Sweeeeeeaaaaeeeetttttt.
Great info on the promix. Crazy how light the pots get....
Was I sailing the ship ok? Things are still green!
So f micro these next 2 feeds.
No trepy.
We're getting rid of N I'm putting together?

Btw.....your mini cloneinator is so far the best lookin clones. Rapid rooters sitting in bubbler.

Thanks!

Yeah your doing good! Oops forgot you GMB...

So 300 total with GMB

And then ADD 150 cal mag

450 total.

The idea is to get rid of some of the excess buildup before flower but still give them what they need.

I wouldn't drop the grow. Use the trio. And cal mag only for now.

The clones look good! Rapid rooters have always been my preferred method of cloning I havent sprayed or misted them once. And I doubt my dome is even necessary but what the hell!

2 feet should be fine I veg I would think... I'd save the 18 and closer for bloom time

This looks weird think it's a worm food auto now any point of grabbing auto pollen? Make some Raz autos? Lol. Ok! Guess a little test couldn't hurt.
So one regular down as M, one more regular in the Jonny pot to look for these again soon.

Day 20

Howdy Folks,

So how's everyone? I'm well! I found another improvement to help speak to these fine folks about nutz....EC! So I went to the lab, put on some AC/DC flick the switch and altered my meter to read EC! Lol.

Our outdoor toys are very nice however, at lights on it gets in the 90s for (3-4)a few hours then sits around 75-68 till lights off. Since we're veg, not so worried, I don't think lol. Tell me if so but the girls all look happy.

Moved QB light to 24" today. We will hold this pattern till flower. A few pots were light this morning so we're mixing up the Dabbers blend of grow bloom micro 1-1-1, diluting to 300ppm, and adding calimagic 150ppm to end at 450. Can you imagine if all these ppm issues are only from using the wrong ppm? So that's why I'm going to try EC. Thanks to Derby and PW for their explaining it to me.

EC is allot less confusing
Lol now EC is, before I thought ppm was mf ppfuckinm. How the fuck could scientists fuck up parts per fucking million? I thought they respected math. I trust engineers to be smart then they demand me to be smarter than the machine.....grrrrr
Thank you for your guidance. I got some more clarity also, I think my wonderful setup lets me measure EC and ppm at the same time? Maybe. Here's what my mix looks like.
I used Dabs suggestion 300+150 calmag to 450 or 0.64EC.
That was

0.5ml/l AN grow, bloom and micro
10ml-20l - 290ppm
9ml - 20l
And a little under 0.5ml/l calimagic to get 440ppm
AN ph will rise to 6.4-6.2 as it sits.

Back
Top Bottom