Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Purple haze x Malawi, zamdalica, destroyer and the ACE mix all std. I may just soak two Zs I'm curious as to how much to ingest to hallucinate.
So excited about S.
I loved smoking MJ in Durban! I had no idea it was famous lol. Second fav on tour I found was easter island. Ol "I talk a lot" gets me some decent travel MJ!
#getsweedanywhere

Two Z from ACE sunk to bottom already, project think of lady's names with z commencing.

Ok I went into the veg tent. We left those three out to gain some ground and f did they!!! So I pulled all the tops down to the edges and out. I want to do a major defoil because they are so so thick it's gross in there. I picked off all the yellow leaves. I'll try the cloner idea as I have one more space for a bubbler on the air pump. I like the rockwool edit: rapidrooter in water with bubbler so far, the healthiest looking clones.

Here's a look at my new prize pigs they are so so happy with the new nutz guys! Its so much easier to not over water when your plants actually take the water. They look so clean and fresh, except for green crack, that stupid one has been a Debbie since day one. Silly to not have just culled. Maybe it will crush some bug buds!!

Sorry about your luck outdoor buddy.

Let me know if anything I can do handsome fella ✊

Some nice crossing can’t wait to see that axe seeds grow got my attention .

@TheMadDabber they absolutely do love that QB light! Everyone's peeked! So pleased and to have that room covered! Its at 24in around 670-780ppfd. Temp Spikes to 95 at daybreak then mellows to 90 3 hrs later. Dropping to 68 by lights out. Its almost perfect lol. It won't get to 95 in flower as it won't turn on till later when it's cooler out.
Watering of the 450ppm has started.

@TheMadDabber they absolutely do love that QB light! Everyone's peeked! So pleased and to have that room covered! Its at 24in around 670-780ppfd. Temp Spikes to 95 at daybreak then mellows to 90 3 hrs later. Dropping to 68 by lights out. Its almost perfect lol. It won't get to 95 in flower as it won't turn on till later when it's cooler out.
Watering of the 450ppm has started.
95 is high careful

95 is high careful
Yea were in an abnormal heat wave. Last night may have broke an overnight high lol. F so they only see 90+ at first light, when it's too hot outside, as the sun fades, the room mellows with the drop in incoming air. I know summers tough indoors.
I'm focusing on rh when I'm hot like this. Only makes sense to think heat + dry = death. Lol. So I'm assuming I better manage the f out of keeping Rh high when I'm hot.
Thanks for the heads up though.

The ones I defoiled took right off over night. I need to defoil and flower. Looks like I need the next flower room ready.....f I need that 8in fan so I can use my other 6 on the next flower room. Folks things are getting real in here! Two flower tents and a veg. I'll be perpetual and Lovin it!

Cheers!

[QUOTE="JerryAllen, post: 4058829, member: 324234"outside temperature is anywhere from 14° F to 115° F. This gives you ultimate control over your space.
Nice! My problem is outside -40f to 100f. I'd love me a mini split![/QUOTE]

If you live in an area that experiences frigid winters, you will definitely want to consider a heat pump mini split system that will provide you with heat even as the temperature dips below zero.

Look for the HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor), the higher the HSPF, the better it will perform with greater efficiency.

@JerryAllen
Hi Jerry,
Thanks for joining!!! Thanks for reaching out! I really like your systems.
I definitely need more info, this all sounds great, in my mind, as your reading and answering, there are more factors than o it's cold? Heat pump imo. And!....Not in my mind. I need air all day long. Even at -40. Or else it's not useful to me as I'd be looking at an enclosed environment running co2 with recycled trapped air. What do you have that does that? Or what can I do to achieve a functional -40 air conditioning unit. Lol. -40 air sounds rediculous.

Howdy Folks,

Coasting along looked at the prep lady's and one concerned me? She won't drink and looks sad.
So I did a consultation with my main grower and I decided to flush with the recommendation.
So I mixed the 0.5ml grow,bloom,micro/liter to 300ppm and went a bit lighter on calimagic to bring the final to 400ppm or 0.58ec.
Added mycos to last watering and then foiler sprayed some kelp.
-Immediate run off ppm was 520 I kept flushing till 440ppm and 6.2ph.

The darkhorse seeds are fast Mang!
Here is Z from ace. No tails yet 18hrs in the drink, on paper towley now.

The girls from last night's training are out of control!!
And finally....the clone gardens! Everyone looking super sweet and sexy...I did throw one out of the on the rocks rootinem machine.

Humpy humpday hempers!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Great day today. I've been fishing with my group for 4-5 years now and finally were all equil skill so I decided to start a yearly rally to crown a champ. First day, I lost by one ... Shoot. Great night out they were hitting streamers like hard the little spawners must of found their way to the big water lol.

Ok so my sickly plant the GGxlilly that has weirder leafs than the other two is kinda curled up at new growth so I don't know what's what and will just leave it alone another day and see.

Flower room update everyone's gone through the 450ppm flush once and on number 2. I smell flower power coming!!!!!

Clones are so hard to tell. There's one in my on the rocks bubbler that's praying to the light, it's probably Raz cus that plant takes like 20 days to figure out it's been snipped it's so strong. Lol imo...And some that look dead but have a green leaf still so here have a peek.

Then the veg girls.
They are ready for prep now. Maybe Friday I'll defoil and get my second veg tent up. But that I mean buy a exhaust fan...f
Dark horse 16/18 popped. Not bad there are a couple doing that sprout curl up and not pop out of the medium type shit I don't know why thingy lol and to those types of seeds o say ... Fuck ya ...
I'm happy with their seeds sofar
Then the Ace, they are slower to pop than I've had in the past one of two are cracked
Hey, I have a a lot going on right now!! Lol.
Thanks for checking in
Cheers!!

Howdy Folks,
Clones and pic of green crack still being a b. But growing!

Green crack

Sour D
Some racks made from an old bedframe I was tossing.

So the SD was watered at 400ppm (100camg)and GC I put more calimagic in 500ppm 200 caliMag. If that makes any explanation for the yellows.

Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom