Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Everything I cut down gets burped at least two weeks regardless of the humidity in the jar. Clears all the hay/grassy smell before I seal them for the cure.
Thank you Shed! I smelt some hay on Raz she was pretty dry. I'll burp then jar. I put the drier ones near the fresh to see if they can pull rh in

24/0
88-79f
15-30rh
Howdy 420 Folks

Things are really looking good imo, sigh so I don't know if it's just my light green pheno clone or if there's a problem but many of the new Coco's are getting their yellow on.
I'll try a EC 0.4-0.5?
Unless a better suggestion
The last water was tap no nutz but it's 0.45ec with no nutz.
Holy the veg room, I have one Brucy that f exploded! I recalibrated their promix with a solid nutz flush. I'm still getting pile up of nutz. I am assuming I need to keep EC same but try up N and pk?
Maybe I'll find wat these bitches are refusing to eat raising my EC of soil? These are questions haha, but I'm getting over a hump imo!
Here they are:

Thanks for checking in! Need cable in garage for football!
Cheers

Howdy 420 Folks!

Great help with the Coco, their on step now I think the two sicky sickertons have some new growth. Not 100% sure yet.

do I ever use a lot more water in Coco. auto water needed asap.

What I see, when I feed correcly dry pots great growth. Bad feed slow uptake wet roots saddys come to the party.

Feed Veg
5g
2.5ml/g pro silicate Grotek
3ml/g cal max grotek
3ml/g AN miro
2ml/g AN Growsy
1ml/g AN bloomer
I'll ph silicate to 6ish seems to hold. I'm taking a few hours now to mix nutz as I wait and wait for silicate, spikes ph 8-12 then settles around 7.6. It's the weirdest thing ever.

Oh! I'm soaking my boeveda 62ers in a RO with H2O2 just incase some mold fugus whatever is possibly on them from last cure.
Like or not like that idea?
I normally rehydrate them. First time with h202

IMG_20181023_100420.jpg
Thanks for hanging around Folks!

Attachments

• IMG_20181023_100420.jpg
    IMG_20181023_100420.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 22
Never let coco dry out. Keep feeding them. You can't over water coco. Maybe as a seedling.
Thank you! I may need some coaching I have the pump and a timer for auto! shes all plumbed in also.
Theres a lot going on the veg is peat still the 1g are veg ready for flower and there is a Raz and Cali Bay dream with a 1g peat put in coco 3g. But the 1G I watered with 0.4 ec last time. you think maybe 2 a day already? its so dry in there my humidifier was in Canada that's not helping either. The veg tent was really dry trying to get that promix dry.....if I water them too wet, they look worse for a long f time.
I didn't know you could rehydrate Bovedas! Not that I ever need to...
dude my Rh is 17. They call my area the Badlands but its cool to be near all the dinosaurs! Do you think rinsing yours in h2o2 would kill possible mold or fugi? I know I've smelt mildew in a few jars from time to time. Not sure but since I washed the buds this time....I was like how can it hurt! Yea when I put them in for drying they are cock hard. after the dry they are perfectly hydrated puffy ready for cure. umunno?

Thanks for the words guys! I'm slowly slowly after a few repeated directions I get better! I tell my friends its weed only smaller :cool:
Wow is this site awesome on a laptop!

Never let coco dry out. Keep feeding them. You can't over water coco. Maybe as a seedling.
Coco retains thirty percent oxygen at all times therefore you can not over water in coco.

I feed my baby autos to run off everyday right from day I plant . My autos are doing just fine . I mean I can’t see what underneath currently by for what days they are on not too bad . Three out z7 as had for too long and smelled it didn’t not smell anything close to when I bought it . So will try to go hydrogaurd that is time . Need more micro as well and cal mag . Rant again damn . Lol

I didn't know you could rehydrate Bovedas! Not that I ever need to...
Yeah man I shared that awhile ago bro

Local hydro guy here told me just put them in water and bang rehydrated lol

Yeah man I shared that awhile ago bro

Local hydro guy here told me just put them in water and bang rehydrated lol
I always do that but like I said just cleaning with h2o2. but I think its good to clean them just incase? cant see any thing wrong with that. takes me 3 days to rehydrate. when I put them into dry/cure it sucks the jar weed perfect. in jars sometimes id get wet areas. now with the DBB (DerbyBudBag) this is a nonissue so had to bag rehydrate. ok I better take em out to burp. The fridge dry cure is my best option in 17% rh f guys they have a skin condition named after my area most sunny days in the country...perfect for solar power. im just thinking of setting some up for a new venture.

Derby, I like your style.

So few things....humidifier arrived! It's so dry here now my hands are cracked and in pain. I rocked it up to 87 and just hung out in a cloud. I feel so soft :yahoo: I can't believe how those girls must feel.
So not sure what to do
- 8 peat 3g pots and
- 12 or something in 1g Coco.
-I have those pegs to stick into promix to slow down flow, plus have different sprinklers heads with valves to slow it further and free flow with our sponsor heads in Coco.
- Might just have to wait till one promix is dry and try make it work
-Do you think there's any way I can set up to water with one timer? Coco promix? Or have any advise?
- The timer I use can turn off in the dark. And has dial for time on and off.
- I might need to buy another switch and pump.

The Coco girls are blasting off! Yes I need to water wayyyy more in Coco wow! So cool. Soon I'll be all Coco.

Full moon! Last night I caught it just in the trees...when it's HUGE!!! So cool. I'm doing Yin/nidra tonight. That 40 min nidra going to rock on a full moon!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom