Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

That's usually calmag def right? I need to try up that I think

Not necessarily. Some plants stems go red or purple from the light. Like a sun tan or something.

Thanks DB & SF!

So we're cropped out. These bags smell amazing. I left one bud on ogh GC and SD see if I can't reveg. their under 20-4 with the flower boost off and knob turned to just over 1/2. Adv led arc 900.

We are 22c today. There are bugs everywhere. Every room I go in has flys, Beatles I saw a lady bug. I'll go spray that intake again. Warm fall f actually sucks for gardens! My ro water is in a yellow pail, I left it outside for three minuets, it was covered in aphids covered looked creepy.

I watered clones EC 0.31 a few are picking it up I'm only watering an oz or two right at the rapid rooter. They are drying out quickly.
Temps 86-81
Rh 15-25
House of hydro is sending me a replacement head for my humidifier. They were so awesome! I have to maintain this one better.

Nice work, I always use my trim bin to trim flowers in.
Thanks! Yea I've been drying out and hanging in the air, I may have been medicating my pet unknowingly...how rude!
I'm drying on a screen from now on. I lined the bottom with PPTF (chemical resistant parchment) so I can easily collect it. And it looks piled up AF on white background!

Thanks! Hey adding pro-silicate to ro first really holds the ph!
Any help for premixing 2-3 weeks of nutz?
I don't have z7 but I have enzyme komplete. It's close to that product I think.
Should pro silicate be in every water like CalMax?
boy silicate takes the longest to mix. where I set that ph, it holds solid through calmax and all AN additives.

Clones look good! The two that were sad are still pouting. So they might just go to veg tent or worm bin. I'm opening for #2.
I'm picking up my other drip tray so I'll have two in my flower rooms. One's going to be full of Coco so I'll need to do this auto water tout suite!

nutes will stay stable for 2 weeks, I mix mine daily.
Don't give up on those yet! Some cuttings begin to eat their leaves just after they start root production. .

Thanks Penny. Already I see the difference in Coco. Man can I overwater and stall growth in promix. Mostly when I went to bigger pots. Seemed 2g and autos were the shit! Then I went larger and had yellow yellow yellow, stall frustrations.

Thanks Shed! Ok maybe to the veg tent...or even maybe stress the fuck out of them in flower and get seeds like those first sickly raspberry I grew. :rofl:
Water only...that's so hard. I saw your success with water. I guess I like waisting money

Back
Top Bottom