Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

:eek:
Ha! That green crack is so dense and fuzzy! Huge leafs! Definately a frosty tree!

I reasearched the light.
It's a street light built with cree LEDs? Plus, being a street light, it's water prof!
So I'm seriously considering a bleach bath, I'm just worried about the bleach burning the lens covers of the LEDs and blocking light?

Um so yea any options possible as far as I see for cleaning this.

Then I can bring it in and test watts from wall.

20181015_121502.jpg20181015_121450.jpg

Howdy 420 Folks,

Ok so I fed the Coco cuts last night! About a cup or two.

They were fed last night and some improved some got yellower.
mixed in a 5g pail.
2ml/g
Grotek pro-silicate, (0.5ml/l) then
Grotek calmax (0.5ml/l)
then in 5g
Grow 30ml 6ml/g( 1.5ml/l)
Micro 20ml 5ml/g(1.25ml/l)
Bloom 10ml 2ml/g(0.5 ml/l)
AN PH perfect.
520ppm 5.8 PH

Are the clones just rooting? As they are so yellow?

What to do?

Thanks!

Ok well I'll pump calmax at 3ml/g as per PW earlier here. Pretty close in line with Dabber ppm numbers so it's cool when things repeat.
Then iti said pump the micro, so I'll up that too.
I mixed the last batch 3grow-2micro-1bloom. 520ppm. Plants are better but not cleared up. Next feed I'll do 3micro-2grow-1bloom. AN said they formulated to go with old school nutz and referenced 3-2-1. 1-1-1 and 1-2-3. Sure sounded like they were talking GMB(grow micro bloom) but maybe it's MGB lol. Anyway fuck it. Something will turn these mafacekers a solid green....I'm getting closer and closer to hydro?
I bought pertile. Say 50/50 with Coco?
I'm just sick of yellow folks, f overwatering still an issue, i started mixing calmag different.
I've a lockout or something of calmg. Like mf. I will ph up even my ph perfect to 6.2-6.4. that grew great plants for me. 5.8ish, maybe not so great. Maybe with more pertile, I'll be able to lower ph but for now we're shooting for 6.2-6.5. I gotta figure this fucking yellow mf bullshit.
We're going to start by eliminating overwatering.

Thanks guys!
MGB awesome! Thank you PW
Yes clones way too high. I'll mix a light like 0.25ec or so with MGB 1-1-1:thumb: then next week more.

I officially switched both meters to read EC no more ppm700=1 ppm/TDs confusion.

Also, it's day two under QBs and more light intensity from the red. 24-0 so they are stressed. I want mega stretch this run so I'm putting 2week veg 24-0 straight to 12/12. And may leave the temps at 84d 81n. Today I'll try replace or maybe "clean" the humidifier the rh is 25.

The yellow meant to talk about was the Jonny's and the Darkhorse pots yellowing at the bottom and spotted. Kinger said N was low too.
For them I just mixed a 3-2-1 MGB 0.86ec ph 6.2 I may extend that to Green Crack as she's pretty pale and ECG told me that. Now I know what he meant. (Um the clone yellowys may have took an oz or two themselves.)
I'm also just going to water the stem for a while. Then increase area with imagined root growth then I'll know the imagined size to water to water ratio lol.

Here's what the Zamals look like. I better go look how tall Folks let these go for 12/12. I like the way they shaped up. I hope I clone these successfully!

Back
Top Bottom