Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

All look good :thumb:
Thanks Con! The Ultra Dawgs are coming along. I'm thinking they're going to be ready after 8 weeks with the way they're going. Does that sound about right?
looking good in there congrats on the harvest happy times! :)
Thank you. I try to have one ready every week to cut, and lately I've been able to stay pretty consistent with that.
Your Bubba Hash x Mulanje pic is especially stunning!
Thank you! I'm really loving how nice that ones been growing. I'm glad I kept a cut of it. I think that one may stay around for a few cycles.
looking good Morglie. Looks like you got a good Ultra Dog there with the resin out on the big fans. It's funny how most bubba crosses come out bubba dominate from what I see. I have 3 Bubba/Bubba Hash crosses going and they all look identical. It will be interesting to see what effect the Mulanje added.
Hopefully she's got some of the energy from the Mulanje. I'd love to have that flavor in a pick me up and get going strain.
Looking good at your place!
Thank you. The one Durban I've got looks wonky, but hopefully she starts to fill out in a couple of weeks once she's done growing roots.
Heya Morglie. How long has that ultra dawg been in veg? I followed Conradino's UD a couple years ago and was infatuated with it. It always looked so lush and vibrant.
The Ultra Dawg still in veg is probably going on 3 months total. I think they were around 2 when I put the other two into flower and they're about a month in now. This one is getting close to being root bound in that 17 gallon tote. She's drinking about every 4 days right now.

Thanks Con! The Ultra Dawgs are coming along. I'm thinking they're going to be ready after 8 weeks with the way they're going. Does that sound about right?

Yep 8 weeks +/- a few days sounds about right :)

Yep 8 weeks +/- a few days sounds about right :)
Good. Although that'll be two big plants plus another normal sized plant getting cut at once. That'll be a busy Sunday morning.

They have a super sweet smell that I can't place. It may be a gassy smell. It's so sweet it's hard to pinpoint.

I'm interested in seeing how the girl in veg comes out. That one is bushier than the two in flower. She should be a pretty decent yield.

Try to keep track the smell as this really helps to pinpoint the expression for me. Strong fuel smell quickly pops up in Boom and there's maybe a hint of vanilla later on, but the other phenos will be fruity in the beginning and they'll steer towards bubblegum, lemon or pine towards mid bloom.

Try to keep track the smell as this really helps to pinpoint the expression for me. Strong fuel smell quickly pops up in Boom and there's maybe a hint of vanilla later on, but the other phenos will be fruity in the beginning and they'll steer towards bubblegum, lemon or pine towards mid bloom.
Both of them in flower right now have that sticky sweet smell. There may be a bit of pine in them as I'm getting hints of Bubba Hash, which is probably the pine manifesting. The one was more vigorous, but the other one is the one packing on the frost. I'm thinking they are chem pheno but I've never grown a diesel strain so I have no idea what they smell like in flower. They both grew out the issue with spotting on the leaves that you were thinking was a calcium deficiency. I gave it a heavy Trans drench.

I've got cuts off all of them saved with hopefully extras of all of them for outdoors this year. Do you normally top them multiple times outdoors or do they naturally bush out when they get big?

You fim them or top them as they grow and LST soon afterwards and then you top or fim them again like here. She grows like a nice bush with main cola barely visible. But this is Chem which is more similar to NYCD. She's not that stretchy, but the rest of the plants will have more lanky OG structure :)

IMG_76747.JPG

You fim them or top them as they grow and LST soon afterwards and then you top or fim them again like here. She grows like a nice bush with main cola barely visible. But this is Chem which is more similar to NYCD. She's not that stretchy, but the rest of the plants will have more lanky OG structure :)

IMG_76747.JPG
Thank you. I'm hoping to have a couple of spots to open them up as long as I keep them from getting too tall.

That one looks very similar in structure to the two I have in flower right now.

Do you have any pictures of a boom pheno by chance? I'm curious as to whether the one in veg still is one.

Yeah sure. She looks almost like Aurora Ultra :)

:passitleft:
Thanks!

That's got a nice even canopy like mine has developed without much training beyond topping once. I'll have to compare buds once I get her into flower.

This sticky sweet smell from the two in flower is nice. I cut a bud off for my wife to smell and ended up adding it to a bowl of some other bud yesterday and the flavor came through even though it was only about 1/4 of the bowl if that. The one is getting very sticky and good sized buds. I'm glad I kept a cut.

By middle flowering you’re gonna have more decisive terpene profile and new ones will start popping up. Then we can figure out pretty easily what you got. But always keep a cut sure :)

Yeah this one has typical OG leaves :)

By middle flowering you’re gonna have more decisive terpene profile and new ones will start popping up. Then we can figure out pretty easily what you got. But always keep a cut sure :)
I've got multiple cuts of each one. I'm planning on running them outside, plus a few for a friend to run outdoors as well.

@weenmeoff
I thought you might enjoy these. The one Lambnesia that was a female and a Gogi Pupil are coming along in flower.

Funny little thing about the Lambnesia. I had 2 of the seeds crack, but one had a second seedling that came out of the shell and was just floating in the water. This is that extra one that was shell less. It looked different than the other two that came up and were males.

And a few pics of frost.

I've been running my mini split on auto with a new dehumidifier unit. My plants are happier as it stays 72-80f and 45-50 humidity, but my rooms not as colorful. My Malawi doesn't purple up on the leaves, but the buds still turn a nice lavender.
All 4 of the (P13 x Kerala) x P13 are sexed now and topped. 2x2. I kept the top from the male with long slender leaves, along with the females. It's interesting to see the variations between each of the plants.
And to finish out, Kerala 59 days since pistols started. So about 10 weeks since flip. So far she's doing well. No signs of sexual instability and the buds started out dense at the beginning. I had to take a cutting from flower and it revegged without a hiccup. This is a plant that used to maybe a 2 hour swing in daylight throughout the season.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom