Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Like con said.... a LOT going on. 7 acre farm is a dream of mine at the moment... but maybe one day it will be real!

Cheers,
7 acres sounds pretty good. It's a lot to wrap your head around for sure, but living in the countryside is smooth and easy... until you have to fight the boredom at least, but that's what Internet is for :laugh:
I never get bored in a garden or a forest - This has been a great week to be outside
Internet and smoke sessions, that can make anything entertainment.
There's lots to do here, even when it's just relax. I was taking a walk the other day and stopped to look out over an area and was amazed at how much it's grown up in just 3 years. Our backyard is going from meadowland to covered in conifers. Eventually, I want sections of it to be wooded. It'll be there in 5 years at the rate it's going. It looks like it should be a good year for the blackberries this year.

The purple Malawi I'm using for the ultra Dawg backcross was a bit root bound. All three of the plants I'm pollinating this time are larger. I decided to up pot them all into 1 gallons. They were wilting to quickly.

And POLLEN!!!

Peace
Rocking the roots and pollen there. It was fun stopping by :)

The outdoor girls are taking off after the daily rains and lots of sun.

This afternoon I busted out a bowl of 1 year old zamedelica. The smell and taste have diminished to almost nothing. The buzz gave this lovely floating feeling. It was perfect for busting out the acoustic and playing a bunch of Jack Johnson songs.

Dinner time.

Peace

Cheers to that. The pollen on the leaf, wow ! just wow! that is a bunch of pollen.

I hope to have some Zamaldelica soon, maybe a nice cure by January. That would be nice.
Side note...
I just got an epiphone les paul as a gift from my son. It was part of a package deal he got a gretch and some other goodies. So the Epi has never been played, like three years old. it had fret buzz mosty by the nut.
I have been fixing the mad fret buzzing last 2 weeks, a little at a time, the neck seems to have settled this week, finally i got the buzzing under control. I am gonna do an intonation tomorrow. It also has a bigsby, my first guitar with a bigsby. I certainly cannot do a pro set up but I do not mind doing it.

If I get some Zamaldelica, I will give the Jack Johnson a try. Sounds like a plan! Thanks !

Cheers to that. The pollen on the leaf, wow ! just wow! that is a bunch of pollen.

I hope to have some Zamaldelica soon, maybe a nice cure by January. That would be nice.
Side note...
I just got an epiphone les paul as a gift from my son. It was part of a package deal he got a gretch and some other goodies. So the Epi has never been played, like three years old. it had fret buzz mosty by the nut.
I have been fixing the mad fret buzzing last 2 weeks, a little at a time, the neck seems to have settled this week, finally i got the buzzing under control. I am gonna do an intonation tomorrow. It also has a bigsby, my first guitar with a bigsby. I certainly cannot do a pro set up but I do not mind doing it.

If I get some Zamaldelica, I will give the Jack Johnson a try. Sounds like a plan! Thanks !
Yea, I don't go back into my grow rooms once I've visited the breeding room for the day. And I move slowly.... In the room. There's no fans, except in the light.

Very nice on the guitar score. Jack Johnson just really fits the buzz my zamedelica give me. It's this floaty, dream like place and the bouncy positive vibes just really sync with it. I know it's supposed to be electrifying, but mine came out this way. Both phenos I grew. Thinking back now, they should have probably gone longer and I could have grown them better. It's a stronger version of the buzz I got from the dark devil I grew, and that's supposed to be an intense strain as well. Who knows. I dig it.

I really enjoyed the Ziggy's Zam+ that I ran. It felt more SE Asian than African. :love:

Have either of you heard Donavon Frankenreiter's stuff? A friend of Jack's - has the same beach/night/bonfire vibe.

Have either of you heard Donavon Frankenreiter's stuff? A friend of Jack's - has the same beach/night/bonfire vibe.

Graytail
I have not but I will today. Funny you should mention beach bonfire, we have been doing them for the last 3 years. Starting a tradition with my son and his wife, sometime in the week before New Years.

listening now yeah man good beachy times:theband::surf::surf:
:thanks:

Yea, I don't go back into my grow rooms once I've visited the breeding room for the day. And I move slowly.... In the room. There's no fans, except in the light.

Very nice on the guitar score. Jack Johnson just really fits the buzz my zamedelica give me. It's this floaty, dream like place and the bouncy positive vibes just really sync with it. I know it's supposed to be electrifying, but mine came out this way. Both phenos I grew. Thinking back now, they should have probably gone longer and I could have grown them better. It's a stronger version of the buzz I got from the dark devil I grew, and that's supposed to be an intense strain as well. Who knows. I dig it.

There must be a lot of variation in the Zamaldelica buzzes. The one I ran for a while was like plugging your face into an outlet. I didn't care much for it but others loved it. I'm pretty sure I had the African pheno. I swear it felt like I could feel my hair growing. I got some R&D Zamadelica x Ethiopian I gotta try too.

I really enjoyed the Ziggy's Zam+ that I ran. It felt more SE Asian than African. :love:

I've heard him play in a video with Jack and G Love. Just the song Rainbow. I'll have to look into his material.

The Zam+ you had must have been Thai leaning. The one I ran multiple times is supposed to be the Thai pheno by the looks. The flavor and buzz seemed more along the lines of the zamal though.

There must be a lot of variation in the Zamaldelica buzzes. The one I ran for a while was like plugging your face into an outlet. I didn't care much for it but others loved it. I'm pretty sure I had the African pheno. I swear it felt like I could feel my hair growing. I got some R&D Zamadelica x Ethiopian I gotta try too.
It's a pretty diverse cross. It's been inbred towards the zamal pheno, but even still, there's quite a bit of variation. I really need to bust out another seed, or maybe one of my Panama crosses with it. Add the South American in with the African, se Asian, and zamal, for a rounded sativa experience. I don't feel like I did it justice last time.

I think I need to wait a few though. I was checking my plants and finishing pot size of what I currently have above ground and I'm pretty darned full between my normal run and 10 PM x UD that I'll need to clone and keep going while I finish the original plants. I'm waiting on a second Malawi x PCK to pop up. I realized I don't have nearly enough hybrids. It's almost all sativa with a spattering of mostly high CBD indica. And that's one I've been eyeing for a while now. I've only held off because I'm already saturated in Malawi genetics. It was time to pull the trigger and see what magic these beans have.

It's funny my keepers evolve but there is definitely a theme. Right now I'm heavy on GG4 and Tangie crosses. I've given most of them away now and will focus on a more diverse lineup. I'm really looking forward to the Thai Chi, the more research I do on it the more excited I get for her. I'm going to back off on the Malawi crosses for a bit too, the Malawi x panama is crazy potent and of course the wife can't handle it. 2 hits and she was about ready to visit the shrink. It wasn't a good ride for her. I need to find a kinder sativa to run for her. The floaty ones sound good.

Luckily the wife shares my enthusiasm for the sativas. She can smoke them like there's no tomorrow though. Most of them don't have ceilings, so it's easy after we've been smoking all day, to just keep puffing them without realizing just quite how much we've imbibed.

The Thai chi looks pretty cool. I like the speedy sativas. One of Ace's r&d strains that has recently caught my eye is the Orient Express x purple Nepjam. The regular phenos are supposed to be great smoke and insane sized colas. F1 vigor really cropped up in the cross. The real gem is the rare Vietnamese Black expression that blends in the purple and blues from the Nepjam. Which again, makes me wonder about the purple Zamal x purple Nepjam and how it would express. I'm going to have to break down I have a feeling and order some seeds at some point.

I do still have Kerala to try, when I'm ready for a beast of a long winded sativa. I think I have my environment pretty well dialed in now, where I can attempt her. I'm nervous though. I haven't gotten a plant past 14 weeks and they were pretty rough looking.

I've got Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam I've got drop too. I gave Stage some and I believe he has a couple up now. I asked in the Nepal Jam thread if ACE has a pure Jamaican Lambs Breath/Bread in their mother room but they haven't responded yet.

I ran Snow Moon when they were first released and I got that Vietnam Black pheno from the OE in her. It had super skinny leaves and fluffy sativa buds. It was like a shot of caffeine and that was supposed to be 100% indica. I've read that they have it stabilized now and that one doesn't come up anymore, it's a shame, I would've hung on to it if I new what I had at the time.

Graytail
I have not but I will today. Funny you should mention beach bonfire, we have been doing them for the last 3 years. Starting a tradition with my son and his wife, sometime in the week before New Years.

listening now yeah man good beachy times:theband::surf::surf:
:thanks:
Every 2 weeks in the summer, I plan to play Djembe at the beach bonfire drum circle. The Mississippi has been in flood for about 3 weeks so the first two drum circle planned were done around bonfires in the park.

I bought a my first Djembe in October just before the end of last year's beach drum circle season. This winter a core group of drummers met in a lodge around a fireplace to practice every few weeks - so now I'm a core drummer in the beach drum circle. The dancers really like my drum energy :)

The wife is looking to hold drum circles in the shop, but the fire would have to be a youtube on the big TV. We have a local park with a bandstand holding weekly concerts, and I'm thinking of drum circles on another week night evening in the same park. It has astroturf, so we can dance on the 'grass.' :)

So far more ideas than actual plans. The movers and shakers in town will probably be in favor, but I haven't run the park idea past them or the indoor option past the other drummers.

Anyway, I like a beach bonfire vibe :)

:theband::theband::theband::theband: Just noticed I highjacked your thread, I thought I was in my thread :)

Every 2 weeks in the summer, I plan to play Djembe at the beach bonfire drum circle. The Mississippi has been in flood for about 3 weeks so the first two drum circle planned were done around bonfires in the park.

I bought a my first Djembe in October just before the end of last year's beach drum circle season. This winter a core group of drummers met in a lodge around a fireplace to practice every few weeks - so now I'm a core drummer in the beach drum circle. The dancers really like my drum energy :)

The wife is looking to hold drum circles in the shop, but the fire would have to be a youtube on the big TV. We have a local park with a bandstand holding weekly concerts, and I'm thinking of drum circles on another week night evening in the same park. It has astroturf, so we can dance on the 'grass.' :)

So far more ideas than actual plans. The movers and shakers in town will probably be in favor, but I haven't run the park idea past them or the indoor option past the other drummers.

Anyway, I like a beach bonfire vibe :)

:theband::theband::theband::theband: Just noticed I highjacked your thread, I thought I was in my thread :)
It's quite alright. I love the energy pulsing off a good drum circle. That's sounds like you could get a regular thing going there by your shop. Very cool.

Going into the cold months with my new room, I had to adjust the door latch. Well, the temperature and humidity have gone up, which has brought me to the conclusion that the door needs fixed.

What bright this to mind was that I started seeing little bright green leaves at the tops of buds, which got me looking. They look like this.

By the time I found the cause one of my strange brew seed makers got a bit bad...
She'll still make me seeds.

In the process of doing this, I discovered a spot along the bottom of my door between veg and flower that I never sealed properly. I've always had a partial leak, it wasn't as bad because I had my veg room arranged differently and the light was blocked from hitting the floor by the door there, but there's airways been one. Fixed! Let's see how the girls like it now.

I was planning on cutting both the carnival and Crockett Dawg this weekend, but with this issue, they are pushing out fresh pistols and foxtailing. I'm going to let them go and see what they do. This carnival is looking to be my largest yielding plant. It's covered in these heavy buds that are reaking of lime when you brush against them. I wished she looked better.

I've been working the 1/4destress drenching in flower every three days to eradicate mites, like Doc suggests. I've managed to singe and fry a lot of her fans in the process, but my rooms seem to be mite free. Now I just need to continue with my regular regime. I've been spraying my plants down with leaf wash every time they get watered or fed. I'm doing this all the way up till their 2nd cat, at which point I've been spraying them down with 1/4 strength destress every 3 to 4 days. I use a cheap spray bottle that has a hard jet to it she crank away at the plants, weaponizing the foliar. The seed makers, I'm continuing leaf wash on, because I'm not growing them for their resin and it does a better job.

Back to your regularly scheduled programs. And the Crockett Dawg in my recycler....:bong:

Back
Top Bottom