Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Nice structure on that male. *sighs* breeding...i wish i had the time, and the space. I can always watch what you do wh=ith it, eh? :)
Pull up a seat and enjoy the ride. :rollit:
It is nice having the space. I upgraded last fall, and I'm really enjoying the flexibility that my set up brings.

I get impatient sometimes waiting on plants to finish. I'm learning a whole new level of patience with breeding. There are multiple grows to wait on for results. My garden has definitely become my zen spot.

Almost 4 month cured Sinai in the pipe last night after i took the wife out to the theatre. We each took 4 hits and i sat the pipe down as I was already feeling it pretty good at that point. Lavender, mushrooms, and spices on the inhale. On the exhale I'm getting this smell lingering in my nose that reminds me of sweet peas when you eat them fresh. The buzz leans more toward the indica side. On exhale I can already feel this numbing wave roll down my body. There is some head buzz there as well, but if you're tired, it's going to put you out fairly quickly. It was fairly potent when I cut it, but it has ramped up during the cure. It kicked my ass pretty hard last night and it seems to be doing the like now. I'm off to enjoy it.

Peace

It sounds like really good stuff :)

All heirloom strains are unique, which is why I developed a taste for them :)

I just put the outdoor girls in the ground today. They have a very distinct dark green that stands out from the local fauna. After a week or two when they dig their toes in, they should start blending better. The one PCK x erdpurt is still in the mutated runt stage. I put it out just to see if it'll do anything.
PM x UD

PCK x erdpurt

Off to take care of the other girls.

She looks like UD a lot.

The purple Malawi went in the Love shack with the PM x UD male. Gonna have lots of seeds. :)
The outdoor girls look like they are already digging in their toes. The little PCK x erdpurt that is deformed looks happy for the first time ever as well.

Peace

Those two phenos of PCK x erdpurt look a bit different in leaf structure. It will be fun to watch them grow :)
I'm very intrigued as they are landrace indicas with super skinny leaves that they don't seem to be willing to give up like the other 1. The pheno is supposed to just need a few extra weeks of veg to catch up and start throwing normal leaves. They definitely will be good for stealth. "Never mind the 3 cannabis plants next to them. These two are just weeds....." ;)

Even the one that started growing normal leaves, looks more like a balanced hybrid by leaf shape. I only got about 2 bowls worth off the ones I grew outdoors last year. I had to reset my rooms and put them outside late, plus they were very small to start with. But I did get to find out it's very flavorful bud with a pretty solid buzz. I'm looking forward to getting a good harvest this year from them.

I'm going to take a more hands on approach with the outdoor girls this year. The last two, over been dipping my toe in the outdoors and just planted and let them go all natural. This year, I'm planning on feeding them regularly.

I'm very intrigued as they are landrace indicas with super skinny leaves that they don't seem to be willing to give up like the other 1. The pheno is supposed to just need a few extra weeks of veg to catch up and start throwing normal leaves. They definitely will be good for stealth. "Never mind the 3 cannabis plants next to them. These two are just weeds....." ;)

Even the one that started growing normal leaves, looks more like a balanced hybrid by leaf shape. I only got about 2 bowls worth off the ones I grew outdoors last year. I had to reset my rooms and put them outside late, plus they were very small to start with. But I did get to find out it's very flavorful bud with a pretty solid buzz. I'm looking forward to getting a good harvest this year from them.

I'm going to take a more hands on approach with the outdoor girls this year. The last two, over been dipping my toe in the outdoors and just planted and let them go all natural. This year, I'm planning on feeding them regularly.

Send me a baggie of your outdoor soil and we'll get you a custom broadcast so you can grow HB weed and veggies outdoors.

Send me a baggie of your outdoor soil and we'll get you a custom broadcast so you can grow HB weed and veggies outdoors.
I already have my garden going with a 6/5/3 broadcast on it this year. It'll be different at the end of the growing season I believe, so I'll have to wait in that. My outdoor girls should be staying in the same area every year. That would be cool to set up. Is it something that I would want to add this year or get it set up for next year?

I already have my garden going with a 6/5/3 broadcast on it this year. It'll be different at the end of the growing season I believe, so I'll have to wait in that. My outdoor girls should be staying in the same area every year. That would be cool to set up. Is it something that I would want to add this year or get it set up for next year?

Don't add anything until you get it tested. Then, you'll be able to add exactly what you need.

Back
Top Bottom