Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Hmmm. I have heard that sometimes pollen can be sterile? ..Or maybe it's just a light dusting. How long ago did you pollinate?
I thought I had a male let loose in my flower room, but I think it was just a light dusting that came in on the girls I brought back in after pollination, or I carried it in on my clothes. I was afraid my giant carnival was fully seeded.

Haha, "the helpful hardware store!"

I clicked on the ace site then quickly shut it down, don't need any seeds!
I loaded up last fall when I upgraded rooms. Except for some possible selective strains, I don't see myself buying again. I still find myself occasionally scrolling through their site.... That dread bread really has me interested.

The boy is getting all ready for company.

He's got nice bud structure. Something I haven't seen on a male before it even starts dropping pollen. No purple yet, but the mother doesn't turn purple until a few weeks into flower. I think I may keep him around for a bit after he pollinates, just to see how he developes.

That's a nice looking male! Nice and healthy looking. What are you pollenating with him?
Thank you! I'm pollinating the better of the two strange brew phenos I ran, carnival, and I'm also back crossing him to the mother, which is my purple Malawi. That backcross is where I'm going to start pheno hunting. :yummy:

Great looking stud :thumb:

Those leaves are what stood out to me. The color is perfect to me. I bet the are velvety to the touch one way and slightly gripping the other direction. To me that is a sign of peak health. I bet Doc Bud sees that alot on his plant's leaves.
Thank you. They really came out in that pic. It's hard for me to see him properly since he's under a blurple light.

You nailed the feel to them. I've never really thought about the feel of the leaves before. I'm always rubbing the stems. I tried rubbing leaves back when I first started growing and I really mangled some of them badly. I've been hesitant to do it since.

Back
Top Bottom