Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Fantastic picture of the Buckeye I see what you mean.
Timing looks good for the purple pollination, I think you are gonna be busy with seeds.
Things look great :surf:

The big girl isn't getting pollinated. Thankfully. She's going to hopefully be a good harvest for once. I have a cutting that's about the size I see doc get his on veg. I'm keeping it in the little pot though for seeding.
Very cool stuff going on here.
I'm about to just flip my cannatonic. It seems to do well in the kit it's just so slow. The last run I did had super shiny leaves too. It just gets so jammed up and thick that it doesn't get good enough light penetration. I told the wife I may dump it and she vetoed that thought right away. I guess I'll have to figure her out.
I've trimmed up a bunch of the inner growth and took out about half of the limbs as well. She seems to be happier now. The stems are super thin. They will hopefully bulk up some in the 5 gallon once she gets root bound in about 2 months.... :)

Some pictures from the flower room last night.

Crockett Dawg seeded

Purple Malawi seed makers

Purple Malawi mother

Carnival seeded

Strange brew 2 seed maker

I tried out some strange brew last night now that it's been curing for a couple of months. It's developed this smell that my wife describes as smelling like a fine, old book. Leather and oil, along with this nice lemon-lime on the exhale. After smoking half a bowl, I felt like I was in a dream state for a couple of hours. I found myself singing made up songs and dancing while I was taking care of the girls. Something I'm not normally prone to do. Definitely some happy, bud. It was energizing before curing, but there is so much more to the buzz that is there now, that you hardly notice you're vibrating from the stimulation. I'm excited to try out the other pheno as this one seemed the milder of the two after chop. They other one stacks much better as well. This one grows these lovely bursts of foxtails for buds. Very cool looking.

Peace

Have you smoked any of the purple malawi? How do you like it?
Yes, quite a bit. I found the pheno in the first batch of Ace seeds I got about two years ago. It's got this smell that's part berry and part fresh pine shavings. Terpinolene is highest terpene. 9-10 weeks to finish and it's got an intense, energizing buzz that lasts several hours. It's my favorite smoke over anything I've ever had.

It's a Bohdi strain. Canadian sweet skunk x snow lotus. I'm not certain it's the same strain, but I believe it's the sweet skunk that got renamed green crack. It's some seriously energizing bud.

The wife has been vaping some 80% THC green crack oil she picked up from a dispensary this week. She reports almost no sense of being high - just tons of stamina.

The wife has been vaping some 80% THC green crack oil she picked up from a dispensary this week. She reports almost no sense of being high - just tons of stamina.
That sounds like an insane amount of THC. I've heard it's a very energizing strain. But no high seems weird. That's supposed to come from the THC. Is there much flavor?

This strain gives you tons of energy. It was pretty clear headed shortly after it was cut. Now that it's had a few months to cure, it's increased in potency and I found myself feeling like I was in a dream when I burnt most of a bowl the other night. The energy has relaxed a bit, so that I don't feel so jittery.

Just taking a few hits at a time, it's a great buzz to be productive. We planted 11 trees today, putting in the beginnings of our orchard. It came in handy.

Thanks for stopping by Rad.

You really need to try cobbing some of your harvests. It's taken things to a whole new level. My Strawberry Fields is at the 4.5 week point in the cure and while it's been great all along, it has really changed in the last week. The high is off the charts now. My patient came down Saturday to pick up his meds and we sampled the SF by smoking it. He was blown away at the smoothness and after 2 bong hits he said it felt like the 1st time he did a dab. He's been smoking for about 40 years and he's never had anything like this. I just cobbed the Malawi x Panama on Monday, I can't wait to see what that turns into.

Anyway cobbing will take that raciness out and leave pure energy, motivation and just an overall great sense of well being when you eat them. It's really quite interesting how the high changes when eaten.

You really need to try cobbing some of your harvests. It's taken things to a whole new level. My Strawberry Fields is at the 4.5 week point in the cure and while it's been great all along, it has really changed in the last week. The high is off the charts now. My patient came down Saturday to pick up his meds and we sampled the SF by smoking it. He was blown away at the smoothness and after 2 bong hits he said it felt like the 1st time he did a dab. He's been smoking for about 40 years and he's never had anything like this. I just cobbed the Malawi x Panama on Monday, I can't wait to see what that turns into.

Anyway cobbing will take that raciness out and leave pure energy, motivation and just an overall great sense of well being when you eat them. It's really quite interesting how the high changes when eaten.
I've been looking into it and need to pick up a vacuum sealer. I'm actually the one that pointed Sue, Tangwena's way. I guess I should get in gear and actually do it myself. I'm definitely interested in it, just need to get the gear and start doing it. I'm lazy. It took me 6 months and friends visiting to break out the bubble bags. So little time and do much to do.....

I've been looking into it and need to pick up a vacuum sealer. I'm actually the one that pointed Sue, Tangwena's way. I guess I should get in gear and actually do it myself. I'm definitely interested in it, just need to get the gear and start doing it. I'm lazy. It took me 6 months and friends visiting to break out the bubble bags. So little time and do much to do.....
Well I guess I owe you a thank you for pointing Sue that direction. I have read the cob thread before but never really considered doing it until Sue pushed me.

Well I guess I owe you a thank you for pointing Sue that direction. I have read the cob thread before but never really considered doing it until Sue pushed me.
I mentioned it to her while they were ironing out the slow and low. It seemed like the next logical step with the way she's been experimenting with different processing methods. I also was figuring that if there was something to it, Sue would find it. She's relentless in her pursuit of learning. I didn't have any idea that it changed the buzz in the manner you're talking about. I thought it just activated it so that he could ingest it without combustion. Now I know part of the reason I didn't find zamedelica as trippy as I was expecting. I need to give it another shake, now that I've got plenty of varieties.

Tangwena actually said today the real reason to cob is for smoking. He just can't smoke anymore. Eating vs. Smoking is like 2 different strains. Eating is less intoxicating and more of a boost in energy and sense of connection and well being. They will probably get more intense as they cure. Smoking is more like what you're used to but more intense. It seems you can go higher without the negatives of over indulging.

Tangwena actually said today the real reason to cob is for smoking. He just can't smoke anymore. Eating vs. Smoking is like 2 different strains. Eating is less intoxicating and more of a boost in energy and sense of connection and well being. They will probably get more intense as they cure. Smoking is more like what you're used to but more intense. It seems you can go higher without the negatives of over indulging.
I've got ya. I would think that at it's base, it's working the same way as a pre decarb. I've seen Sue doing that with a turkey bag in the oven. It's supposed to increase the buzz. I would think the fermentation process would be activating it in a similar manner.

Super big thank you! to you for pointing Sue that way. I skim read that thread before and never put much thought to it, til it showed up here! ((I read and lurked over there before i joined here...))

. . . I sure got the cob-bing all wrong. I just thought it was something you had to bury in the ground, hot tropical like ground.
I am looking forward to having cigar like smoothness, my wife likes to smoke and she is interested in the cob for the smoke. I have a good feeling about this.
:high-five::thanks: Morglie!

I can attest to cobbing and its wonderful smmoth smoke and trippy effects when ingesting.

I have heard that the Zamaldelica has a bunch of phenotypes. Did you smoke off of one plant or did youi grow a few? Might be worth another grow if you did not like the first.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom