Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Fuggg! Dang what happened to knock it over? 3/5 branches is more than half so I think you will be alright. Looking at last weeks pics I'll bet I can guess which 2 branches broke... the smaller 2. Did you tie it all the way around the other 3 branches bc it might be worth it.

When I know a plant is going to get pretty big or weak I put an inverted tomato cage around it. The ends that are supposed to go in the ground can be bent outward as needed to support it further.....

High sounds great on that PM x UD. I hope I get something like that soon.... been smoking on indicas too much lately.

Cheers Bud,
I jammed a few long branches into the ground and used those to support it. It should do the job. We had some massive rains come through yesterday that I'm pretty certain did it. A tomato cage wouldn't come close to supporting it. The plants around 9ft tall. It's slightly ahead of the other one on starting to flower. I hope they get going soon, it's already the end of August.

I sampled another of the PM x UD today with the wife. The chocolate is there in this one as well. The wife also noted a berry note in the exhale. I'm excited to see how these turn out. I've been hunting for a good balanced hybrid to run regularly and this is looking to be a good candidate.

The PM x UD. Two of them had the micro population die which caused the yellow crispy leaves, plus they started to reveg a bit, but they are coming right along.

The Zam x Pan is coming along nicely starting to stack buds.

The Malawi x PCK is actually pulling ahead of the Kerala in height. Hmm, I'm going to have to raise the lights soon.

Peace

Bummer about the underwatering. They are truckin' along though. And no hermies? Good! OK I see the reveg but Ill bet the smoke will still be top notch at least the buds look like it. 4 days is all it took to see reveg? Interesting...
They all seem to have a similar buzz on the early testers I cut. And yes, I'm thinking it was about 4 days. Could have been a few more. I found it when I went to cut and opened the door a few minutes early to find the lights already on. It could have been a couple days longer but not much. I switch my lights off when I take pictures in the flower room normally and the switch I use wasn't set quite right for them to switch off when the dial spun around. I've been checking it ever since when I use that switch.

No hermies on them, but my strange brew did, so they are partially seeded as well. At least I they are good though to test and I have clones of both of the larger ones to flower out properly.

Somehow I missed uploading this earlier. I'm loving the look of this Kerala. Doing some research and it looks like Kerala is normally agreed upon as one of the 4 sativas that got crossed to make Haze. I'm excited to try this one out. Eventually.....

And our Orange Jing okra is flowering beautifully.
Such a beautiful ornamental plant, plus they're good to eat.

Somehow I missed uploading this earlier. I'm loving the look of this Kerala. Doing some research and it looks like Kerala is normally agreed upon as one of the 4 sativas that got crossed to make Haze. I'm excited to try this one out. Eventually....

This one looks like Conradino's Nanda Devi. :love: Did you ever see that? He grew it outside a couple years ago - lovely, lovely thing. Check it out:

Nanda Devi pics

This one looks like Conradino's Nanda Devi. :love: Did you ever see that? He grew it outside a couple years ago - lovely, lovely thing. Check it out:

Nanda Devi pics

I have. That was the first journal of Conrad's that I read. Beautiful plant. Nadi Devi is a highland sativa and this is a lowland tropical.

Wow maybe I missed that journal? 2014? I don't think I was artound back then.... Nadi Devi? Cool! Highland vs. lowland they look pretty close to me. :nomo::reading420magazine:

I switch my lights off when I take pictures in the flower room normally

Really? I have always though if the plant experiences a shorter than 12 (or 11) hour night they would be triggered to veg because the plants think that the nights are getting shorter?.... I Had some plants that went herm on me after the power went out for a few hours and then I finished off the day cycle then went into flower..... weird. Now if the lights go out.... they are out for 12 or 13 hours. Then I re set with the day cycle. @Norcaliwood might have something to say here.,..

Haze. I'm excited to try this one out. Eventually.....

EVENTUALLY!!!! hahahaha Looks like it! GL!!!
:rofl:

Cheers Friends,

Wow maybe I missed that journal? 2014? I don't think I was artound back then.... Nadi Devi? Cool! Highland vs. lowland they look pretty close to me. :nomo::reading420magazine:

Really? I have always though if the plant experiences a shorter than 12 (or 11) hour night they would be triggered to veg because the plants think that the nights are getting shorter?.... I Had some plants that went herm on me after the power went out for a few hours and then I finished off the day cycle then went into flower..... weird. Now if the lights go out.... they are out for 12 or 13 hours. Then I re set with the day cycle. @Norcaliwood might have something to say here.,..

EVENTUALLY!!!! hahahaha Looks like it! GL!!!
:rofl:

Cheers Friends,
The highland sativas typically flower fairly quickly as their natural environment gets cold much quicker. That's where you can find the fast flowering sativas. The description on Kerala has it flowing outside until late December/early February. It's in no hurry at all.
19 days pistols, 39 days since flip.

And on the inverse side of the sativas I have my Panama. Same 39 days since flip and only 3 days earlier in the pistols at 22 days. She just got her 2nd Cat today.
I've never had a problem with turning the lights off for a minute here or there. I can't say where it could cause an issue. Plants are used to lights fluctuating. The clouds go over. Sometime it gets dark out and storms. The only reason they need unbroken darkness inside is because the far red light of the sunset puts them to sleep quickly outside.

I'd rather like to know if my genetics are good enough to endure a bit of abuse anyways. My males I tend to neglect regularly just to see how they hold up.

Are you goona bredd that Kerala? Whered you find the seed?

39 days???? WOW! Its a huge difference!
I'm just growing this thing out to try a real would sativa. I don't have a clone of it. I have more seeds though. Plus I think it may have gotten some nanner dust from my strange brew that hermied. There are a few brown pistols on her already. It could be wind damage though. I had her right in front of a fan for the last couple of weeks. If I do get seeds, I'm absolutely going to pop some. They are from RSC. I picked them up through seedsman.

It's looking to be a good one. I've been considering one of their Himalayan strains to mess with a well.

It sounds pretty good from the website description, I was thinking of getting the Kerala or the Highland Thai next. Your grow might push me in the favor of Kerala :) I actually have 2 of their nepalese landraces that I got with my last order, Parvati and Nepal Mileche. Haven't grown any out yet but I can let you know how they are once I do if you want?

Tbh I want to have all of their genetics but I've had to slow down on my seed buying recently...been a bad boy :rofl:

I saw in the the kerala region was getting floods and such terrible things. ( i have a good friend in south india )
I would like to see you run a Himalayan at some point.
That Malawi x PCK looks fun of spunk, great goodness there:cool:
I'd love a good Nepalese. My Nep leaning Bangi Haze is great for a high energy, clear headed buzz.

Yea, both of them in purposefully running to see if I can keep them under control. I was initially going to wait another week to flip the Malawi x PCK and I'm glad I didn't. In expecting another foot or so out of her.

It sounds pretty good from the website description, I was thinking of getting the Kerala or the Highland Thai next. Your grow might push me in the favor of Kerala :) I actually have 2 of their nepalese landraces that I got with my last order, Parvati and Nepal Mileche. Haven't grown any out yet but I can let you know how they are once I do if you want?

Tbh I want to have all of their genetics but I've had to slow down on my seed buying recently...been a bad boy :rofl:
I'm not big on indicas, but I'd love to have one of their Nepalese. From what I've seen, it looks like the locals use them as stimulants.

Back
Top Bottom