Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

That was just how I left the branches when I cleaned up all the lower growth. I wanted it to focus all it's energy into the fattest branches. The stem is huge, which is good. It needs it to support the 11+ feet it's pushing.

I cut the Erdpurt x PCK that was limping along. Probably not much worthwhile bud on it but my test smoke on the branch I cut last week had a nice buzz. It has this sweet berry of smell. I can tell the Erdpurt is bringing the smell as it's almost identical to the smell off of my early bubba hash. Now if only I could get one to sprout and grow indoors.

The outdoor one? How did it look?

The outdoor one? How did it look?
It was a totem pole about 3 feet high. I'll maybe get an 1/8th off of it if I'm lucky. It got a borer worm in the stem early on and it was just a dirty, nasty looking plant. Most of the buds are dry and brown. The smell is very nice though and the buzz from the little I've smoked is a nice happy indica buzz.

My outdoor space has been compromised BTW. I'm going to have to cut my outdoor plants....

Well Damn

I am sorry dude. Thats about as bad as it can get :(
It could be far worse bring in a non legal state. The neighbor kid found them when he was running around the back meadow with my son. He acted dumb about knowing what they are, but I'm sure he has suspicions and I don't trust him. They've got to go.

Don't take any risks. Transplant them somewhere else or kill them straight away! Kids know much more than you suspect them to know these days!

Don't take any risks. Transplant them somewhere else or kill them straight away! Kids know much more than you suspect them to know these days!
I know they do. I'm pretty certain this one knows what they are. Luckily my son didn't say anything, as he knows I grow and what they look like. I'm going to have to cut them. They are 10-11ft beasts. There's no way I can transplant them.

I'm going to have to scout out some different areas for next year or tuck away some small ones discreetly like I did last year. It'll make my wife breath easier. She's been nervous about the outdoor ones this year and that's without her realizing quite how big they've gotten. She'd probably lay an egg if she saw them.

I read an article recently about cops finding different grows around the state and reminding people that yes, it's still illegal here.... It sounds like they aren't being nearly as aggressive about it with the way the tides going. Best not to push it though.

I'm going to have to scout out some different areas for next year or tuck away some small ones discreetly like I did last year. It'll make my wife breath easier. She's been nervous about the outdoor ones this year and that's without her realizing quite how big they've gotten. She'd probably lay an egg if she saw them.

I read an article recently about cops finding different grows around the state and reminding people that yes, it's still illegal here.... It sounds like they aren't being nearly as aggressive about it with the way the tides going. Best not to push it though.

Ms Fish is the same way... They keep us in check though?

Outdoors is tricky shit..... I am on a busy street and sometimes (in Sept) can't even wink.....

Sleep well, Friends,

Ms Fish is the same way... They keep us in check though?

Outdoors is tricky shit..... I am on a busy street and sometimes (in Sept) can't even wink.....

Sleep well, Friends,
Yes, they do keep us in check. I'm afraid of how big my grow would be if I was left to my own devices.

These are the two plants I'm breeding together to make F2s of purple Malawi x Ultra Dawg.

I didn't set out with the intent of breeding it for purple, but it looks like it's going to be. I see the male parts starting to change color. The female I picked because of the better structure and the smell. She'll yield better as well because of that structure. I think I'm going to have to name this cross Purple Dawg.:slide:

Peace

Back
Top Bottom